Verified:

Cable Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 18:11:29

essage from Cable has a NastyMUF (#174) sent on Jun 11, 15:40Report this message
coordination is against the rules a report has been filed.

furthermore, if you are not deleted, I won't ruin your set but I will ruin #123 on your behalf.

My RoR on #123 has nothing to do with you and the fact you admitted it is coordination and if #123 does retaliate thats all the proof I need

Kid RoRs my DA he doesnt want to war so I RoR and will war him for being a server clown goat blowing newb and he sends me this.

Priceless threats

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2014, 18:54:21

Country A grabs Country B - Failed
Country B grabs Country A - Retals
Country B grabs Country A - ROR
both countries settle.

Country C (allied to Country B) grabs Country A - Failed
Country A retals Country C (allied to Country B) - Retals
Country C grabs Country A - ROR and sends message (Since you like to RoR my allies eat fluff)

End result = coordination?

Like I said chump, I won't take this out on you but this will force your defense ally to fight for himself and you can't involve yourself even though you border-lined coordinated already. BTW - I didn't realize that was you, thought you ran better countries than that.

LATC Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 19:04:17

*grabs 2 bags of popcorn and hands on to KoH*
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

spchavel Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 19:17:14

Is attacking someone that hits your ally coordination? When i think of coordination i think more along the lines of sharing intel op results, and setting up times and certain attacks so on so forth.

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2014, 19:32:08

According to cable he ROR'ed because I ROR'ed his ally? If he wants to retal on behalf of his DA that is coordination.

If this is a solo server (only my 2nd time every playing it, not even sure) its none of his business who I ROR - therefore its easy to assume they have shared information especially since he tried to grab me just after my ROR on his defensive ally and failed.

Cable is a coward, always hiding and attacking when it benefits him never using the same country name because he knows he would get fluffed up.

Cable Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 20:07:59

I RoRed you because you're a loser and I intend to war you. Save your Pennys because you're gonna need them.

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 20:10:13

something about a pot calling a kettle a negro or something here
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cable Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 20:11:11

Originally posted by I AM NastyMUF:
According to cable he ROR'ed because I ROR'ed his ally? If he wants to retal on behalf of his DA that is coordination.

If this is a solo server (only my 2nd time every playing it, not even sure) its none of his business who I ROR - therefore its easy to assume they have shared information especially since he tried to grab me just after my ROR on his defensive ally and failed.

Cable is a coward, always hiding and attacking when it benefits him never using the same country name because he knows he would get fluffed up.

Yah im a coward I gave you first strike chance and you send me that message . Seems more like your a loser who put my name in your country and im gonna lay a beating into you for being a clown. You've always been trash at this game and always will be.

spchavel Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 20:12:27

Sounds like you two have some history together.

Cannon Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 23:24:08

Hitting someone who hit your D ally is not coordination as long as no information was shared. It's basically a retal by association since the ally lost a certain number of units as well. I see nothing wrong with it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2014, 23:33:56

Originally posted by LATC:
*grabs 2 bags of popcorn and hands on to KoH*

Haha, yummy thanks!, I brought the cooler...

*hands out a beer to LATC*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 5:50:58

So I assume this is why Alpharius (#31) is now Purple?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2014, 6:53:44

whaaaaaaaaaat
wasn't me...

crest23 Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 7:55:26

And that, as they say, is the end of that.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Cable Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 11:11:58

Hardly, there was 0 coordination in any of this, I intentionally picked a fight with him which I intented too from the start of the game. We will see qhat the appeal brings, Theres no reason to be purpled but if it stands I wish most of you the best, I wont be coming back to play a game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2014, 11:32:53

Damn it Cable! :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cable Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 11:56:58

Sorry KoH have to wait till later for the war, although I couldnt start it anyways, we will see what happens. I am curious which mod deleted me though, I thought the primary mods had plenty of experience in the game. Enough to know that just becausw I picked a fight with someone who has annoyed me in the game isnt deleteable. Even if the other player claims I all sorts of ludicrous fluff, I did send 174 a message after I hit him the second time. saying this

You like to RoR so eat fluff, intending to pick a fight with him, nothing to do with my allie.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2014, 12:07:29

Eat fluff.... Hmm maybe that got you purpled LOL wouldn't surprise me, sensitivity runs high in ee :-(
(•_•)

Cable Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 12:40:46

So it would seem

Yo mama

Jun 12th 2014, 12:47:07

Here we go again cable acting dangerous lol

Cable Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 13:24:55

Originally posted by Yo mama:
Here we go again cable acting dangerous lol

Another dead beat who cant post under his real account

Hopeless Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 13:35:00

Cheater sighted
HA!!

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2014, 14:13:28

Originally posted by Cable:
Hardly, there was 0 coordination in any of this, I intentionally picked a fight with him which I intented too from the start of the game. We will see qhat the appeal brings, Theres no reason to be purpled but if it stands I wish most of you the best, I wont be coming back to play a game.

Mods don't delete players for no reason, secondly, we know you will continue to play - you love the attention. So much for "I love when newbs cry wolf".

Best Regards,
"NastyMUF deleted Cable"

Meile Thorstein

Jun 12th 2014, 16:24:24

Too many babies play here now. There are far more important things going on in the REAL world to really, truly care about what happens in this one.

Seems a few really need to get a life and stop whining when they lose.

I read K-Mart has cheap diapers, for those who are throwing tantrums and soiling themselves with anger and bitterness.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2014, 23:02:59

Damn, you all need to get your diapers untwisted.

If you can't do anything for your allies, even in such a small way as hitting an attacker of one of them back, then what's the point of even having allies?

Come on, folks. You're turning this into a small playground where a bunch of you are running around "gonna squeal on you for picking your nose", "gonna tell everyone that you peed your pantes" "nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah!"

If there wasn't a lot of children playing this game, I'd really have some remarks about growing the fluff up.

Instead, you all come here and fluff about somebody's ally hitting you. WTF? It appears in his daily news report, and why shouldn't he do something if something is to be done?

STFU PUSSIES!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 1:06:46

Originally posted by Cerberus:
If you can't do anything for your allies, even in such a small way as hitting an attacker of one of them back, then what's the point of even having allies?

The point of having allies is to have the in-game benefits. That is, Defense Allies grants 25% of your allies turrets, etc. Anything further than that (eg, retalling for your ally) is coordination.

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 1:15:16

Is it considered coordination if you attack a country your ally recently attacked?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

LATC Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 1:18:11

I don't think its coordination if you 'retal' for your ally without their knowledge. First of all a retal doesn't technically even exist in primary, if it did a 'retal' for your ally in primary would mean that the person being retaled couldn't grab back without getting rid of their GDI protection - which can't happen. So really you're just landgrabbing a guy who grabbed your D ally who has the opportunity to 'retal' you back if they wanted to.

Also baiting a guy into war because your ally asked you to is different than your ally saying he doesn't want to war the guy and you trying to bait him into a war because you want to, which clearly cable has motive to if you look at their history in other servers.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 1:36:56

Originally posted by Viceroy:
Is it considered coordination if you attack a country your ally recently attacked?

No. In fact, you can see your ally's brigade size in-game and use that knowledge for your own attack without having to spy the target. You just have to make some assumptions about your ally's weapons% or spy your ally once. For targets with extremely high SPALs, it is sometimes better to just military spy someone that has attacked him just hours ago to find the brigade size (and adjust for the 8%-13% attacker loss).

It's obviously a little grey area, there are hundreds of people one could topfeed, but only about 10 countries one could bottomfeed (without attacking someone more than once) at the edge of the 1/3-1/4 NW attack range.

If you sent a retal message "for your ally" though, then that is enough grounds for deletion.

spchavel Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 1:50:50

So from what you are saying here Xinhuan, someone messaging me ingame requesting that i attack someone they are at war with would be considered a deletable offense, right? Obviously i declined, just wondering if i need to take any further action.

Cable Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 2:50:02

Originally posted by spchavel:
So from what you are saying here Xinhuan, someone messaging me ingame requesting that i attack someone they are at war with would be considered a deletable offense, right? Obviously i declined, just wondering if i need to take any further action.

If your ally said "so and so has XXX number of units do this attack and you did it its coordination. Nothing I did constitutes deletion, One ally asked me if I was gonna war him at the start of set and I said mabye. Then he RoRs my ally so I RoRed him to start a war. Nothing wad ever mentioned about my ally to him but he seems to think so hence my appeal is still pending.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 4:46:07

Originally posted by spchavel:

Yes, that is deletable if you actually did it. If someone messaged you saying they are quitting the game and has only X amount of defense, so you can get free land, if you actually grab him based on that information, it is also deletable.

This did lead to someone mass sending out such a message, although he really is on very high defense (and not low as the message claimed), and he got warned.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2014, 5:07:45

You cannot retal for your allies. Cable you sent a message to the guy telling him that you retalled for your friend. Thus reading through the news .... that is what happened, and thus considered coordination and deletable offense.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 5:33:55

So... No message, no deletion?

Wartster

Jun 13th 2014, 5:53:00

*suiciding cable has a nasty muf for no reason whatsoever*

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 6:30:45

Originally posted by Viceroy:
So... No message, no deletion?

The presence of the message shows intent. The lack of a message though, would be up to the moderator's discretion to decide if it was coordination and whether it warrants deletion.

Cable Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 8:16:10

Originally posted by galleri:
You cannot retal for your allies. Cable you sent a message to the guy telling him that you retalled for your friend. Thus reading through the news .... that is what happened, and thus considered coordination and deletable offense.

LMAO I knew it the worst Mod on the server good luck boys and girls im outta here. If you think I retaled on behave of my ally which I didn't nor did I ever say I was gonna retal for them then why is it a 1 perso deletion? Fu ck you gallery you've always been unrational at the best of times, reading through the news hahahahhaaha what logic, I hit a weak target and failed with bad math my fault. he retaled and I RoRed to make a war happen, using the news in cooperates everyone who hit the same player one after the other allied to each other also coordination.

Cable Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 8:18:46

I sent the retard a message saying and I quote

"you like to ror so eat fluff newb"

find me proof where I said it was a allies retal, even he says in his opening mesaage that's what I said. Like I said your a fantastically fluffty mod and I won't play a game run like that.

h2orich Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 10:41:38

Why is that coordination?

If an all jetter country attacks my ally, me and my ally cannot be farming him?

I see it as a opportunity to be grabbing that land.
My ally sees it as a form of retaliation to get back his land.

LATC Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 13:52:55

Galleri, if there was no message between cable and his ally where his ally asked him to retal for him it is not coordination. Think about this, could I just retal a guy that hit the top ranked guy and say I was retalling for him and get him deleted with me?

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 13:54:03

@h2orich It might not be coordination.

But there is a possibility it might be as well. Exactly why it is up to moderator discretion, based on many factors including past behavior, login timings of the 2 countries, any messages exchanged, IP address logs, and whether he/she is in a good mood that day.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 13:55:16

Galleri, if there was no message between cable and his ally where his ally asked him to retal for him it is not coordination. Think about this, could I just retal a guy that hit the top ranked guy and say I was retalling for him and get him deleted with me?

No. You will only get yourself deleted, since you can't proof that the guy you are retalling for asked you to do it. 1-sided coordination, if you will.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2014, 13:55:38

I call bs on this case of "coordination", there's no coordination!!!, there was no exchange of Intel between two allies!!!!

So now I can't grab someone that an allies grabs, good to know, BULLSH1T LAME RIDICULOUS!!!
(•_•)

LATC Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 14:04:16

No. You will only get yourself deleted, since you can't proof that the guy you are retalling for asked you to do it. 1-sided coordination, if you will.

By definition that's not a coordinated attack then, its just a land grab. Because a 'retal' is not a real thing in primary, therefore the 'retal' done for his ally by himself doesn't change anything. The original victim can still retal the original hit and the original attacker can retal the alliy that grabbed him. It would be different in alliance where if someone retalled for someone the original target could no longer retal and the original attacker could not retal the ally w/o it being an RoR.

Cable Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 14:09:26

Well thats exactly how I feel and im not the first person to disagree with galleri nor is this the first time if disagreed with her.

Its a free game I get that, but someone whine to the mods so and so'sally hit me after I RoRed him waaaaa my country sucks balls and is behind by 5-10k acres this must me coordination. Then I RoR since I wanted to war the guy knowing full well id crush him with my better SPAL and price of oil and higher land. And its some how coordination.

There was no message to 174 from me about any thing involving my ally. If thats a grey area mabye they should change the rules instead of pissing players off. If it was expresss it would be meh, but a 2 month sever? Why would I waste 2 months of my time just to get deleted, oh wait I wouldn't, I didn't break any rules.

Your welcome to post these "messages" I sent proving I claimed retals for my ally and ill apologize for flying off the handle. Being 99% sure I didnt say anything close to that

Cable Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 14:09:56

Originally posted by Cable:
Well thats exactly how I feel and im not the first person to disagree with galleri nor is this the first time ive disagreed with her.

Its a free game I get that, but someone whine to the mods so and so'sally hit me after I RoRed him waaaaa my country sucks balls and is behind by 5-10k acres this must me coordination. Then I RoR since I wanted to war the guy knowing full well id crush him with my better SPAL and price of oil and higher land. And its some how coordination.

There was no message to 174 from me about any thing involving my ally. If thats a grey area mabye they should change the rules instead of pissing players off. If it was expresss it would be meh, but a 2 month sever? Why would I waste 2 months of my time just to get deleted, oh wait I wouldn't, I didn't break any rules.

Your welcome to post these "messages" I sent proving I claimed retals for my ally and ill apologize for flying off the handle. Being 99% sure I didnt say anything close to that

Lol morning edit mistake @.@

crest23 Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 14:21:12

By definition that's not a coordinated attack then, its just a land grab. Because a 'retal' is not a real thing in primary, therefore the 'retal' done for his ally by himself doesn't change anything. The original victim can still retal the original hit and the original attacker can retal the alliy that grabbed him. It would be different in alliance where if someone retalled for someone the original target could no longer retal and the original attacker could not retal the ally w/o it being an RoR.

But a retal IS a real thing though. A few people have come out and said it's not, but that's all semantics. As many people will say a retal is a real thing as those that will say it is not. Also, in alliance it is no different. RoR is real and retal is real on both servers. And the consequences for hits and RoRs are no different on both servers. It might sasy in the clans page the actions that will occur for DTs and RoRs, but that does not mean that " the original target could no longer retal". He might have to restart, but that does not equate to him not being able to RoR.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2014, 14:31:21

Cable sent a very unwise message when he said This is what you get for RORing my ally! Because even though we might think, Well, Cable would have warred Nasty anyway, there it is in writing that he did it for hitting the ally. So there you go. Now does the ally also deserve to be deleted, if he knew nothing about it? Probably not.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2014, 14:33:45

Originally posted by blid:
Cable sent a very unwise message when he said This is what you get for RORing my ally! Because even though we might think, Well, Cable would have warred Nasty anyway, there it is in writing that he did it for hitting the ally. So there you go. Now does the ally also deserve to be deleted, if he knew nothing about it? Probably not.

Who did he coordinate with?....
(•_•)

LATC Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 14:40:45

Originally posted by blid:

Its the same as last reset when BILL DANGER said he was retalling for his ally but his ally came out and said he didn't ask for help. Neither were deleted and neither should have been.

SAYING you're retalling for your ally is not the same as actually coordinating if there was no actual coordination. He's just stating what his reason for grabbing him is. It's no different than saying your grab was a retal or if it was because they grabbed a bunch of poor helpless little guys (in the case of SAM DANGER), it's just trying to justify your grab.