Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 2:32:24

Hell's Saints you are neither the best from Hell that dubious title belongs to Darkling. You are also not Saints seeing you can only start wars by fsing netters or pact breaking....~Darkling~

Lords of Chaos hereby declare war upon the Hell's Saints for acts of conspiracy, terrorism, espionage and engaging in acts of war against us. Stop hiding behind the shadow of being allies while stabbing the back to achieve glory....This was no secret and we hope you enjoy it as much as we will. Time for you to go back to hell!!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 2:34:06

:)
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Karnage XZ

Jun 13th 2014, 2:38:23

Blasphemy! Your allegations are simply not true! Prepare to meet your Doom, you will dine in hell with us!!!!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Badger13 Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 3:17:41

I have cheap crying towels avaiible for you " Marshalls Babes "

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 3:31:59

Is it too late to start an oiler?
Your base is mine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2014, 4:58:53

Never too late, might be early though :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 5:13:00

Early wars like this don't use a lot of oil

However, the ghost acre changes make oil a bit more in demand.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2014, 5:40:05

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
wasn't me...

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 7:09:24

smdh and your going to deny what your clan did... man up and own up to it
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Collzaboration Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 9:39:24

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Blasphemy! Your allegations are simply not true! Prepare to meet your Doom, you will dine in hell with us!!!!

Actually I was around sets ago a year maybe longer when HS warred an already beaten CHAOS while breaking a pact. It does not really matter the allegations are very true. You should have seen the war declaration I offered theirs is very mild compared to what would have been said by me. Dude its War , want some cheese?

jcatron Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 10:46:06

I know it's fun to claim we broke a pact but that simply isn't true. I have the conversation to prove our CF was over by the time we FSed Chaos. It was only for the reminder of the set and the following set. Let me know if you want to see it and I'll send it to you.

Jun 13th 2014, 10:51:07

Originally posted by jcatron:
I know it's fun to claim we broke a pact but that simply isn't true. I have the conversation to prove our CF was over by the time we FSed Chaos. It was only for the reminder of the set and the following set. Let me know if you want to see it and I'll send it to you.

Jcatron read my post its not just because of last sets supposed pact break. HS has done it multiple times , once again you need some cheese?

jcatron Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 10:56:56

Examples...

jcatron Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 10:57:48

And yes cheese would be nice... Gouda

Donny Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 13:00:53

Fck i new i shoulda been oiler
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 15:30:21

I noticed the country build on LOC yesterday and started building oil rigs on my fascist countries :p
IT'S KILLING TIME

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 16:30:03

OK more oil on the way
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 7:08:57

you guys didnt dec war because of pact breaking, you dec war cause your tired of getting your behinds whipped. So you went on a recruiting spree to get some pay back, just remember HS is here to war, not net, so there are plenty of sets left to have more fun with you.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 7:09:11

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2014, 7:33:42

syko! get off the boards and restart so i can kill u again...
wasn't me...

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 10:32:56

actually syko it is why we are at war with you... you don't make a pact with someone swearing up and down you meant it.... then turn around and stab us in the back twice HS has no honor or dignity... it's just not feasible, loving all the beautiful strawberry colored countries though it's so pretty :)
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Jun 14th 2014, 16:07:14

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
you guys didnt dec war because of pact breaking, you dec war cause your tired of getting your behinds whipped. So you went on a recruiting spree to get some pay back, just remember HS is here to war, not net, so there are plenty of sets left to have more fun with you.

Apparently you guys need extra cheese.

issactan Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 16:46:51

HS break pacts and FS allies to win, they do that very often...same as what they did to SOTA last set.

Jun 14th 2014, 17:20:06

Originally posted by issactan:
HS break pacts and FS allies to win, they do that very often...same as what they did to SOTA last set.

Yep and then when they are FS'd when no pacts broken they get on the forum and whine..... hence the handing out of cheese. :D They also like to RoR , revenge on revenge already talking smack about next set. LOL!!!!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 22:53:29

I fukking looooove cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right everyone, blame me.... I am not mad about anything, I expected that eventually you guys would recruit a bunch of me haters and FS us. Revenge is a natural human instinct, I don't blame you at all in anyway, shape or form.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 22:58:05

As for you jayr, I thought we were cool man, you joined the enemy. But anyhow, I don't wast time restarting and tagging up, you guys have killed 2 originals and 1 restart of mine and I have been online and walled all 3 of them, so just know that if your going to kill my countries, you will need multiple hitters.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 0:51:36

fluff syko we ARE cool...i have no emotions tied up in this war, im just having a bit of fun. lighten up bud
wasn't me...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 1:14:43

I have no emotions period, I am pretty much equivalent to a robot. Just sayin, but yeah war is war, so im sittin here waiting for you to hit my countries.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 15th 2014, 1:40:03

Lol I go for vacation and this happens
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 15th 2014, 1:44:50

Also wars.these early suck, but oh well.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 1:47:30

i just hit an online guy...killed it too
wasn't me...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 4:29:49

Yep, there were multiple hitters and none of us really have anything to wall with while you guys were building countries, we were using our turns killing suiciders. Not to mention you guys FSed us after we used all our turns killing the untag suicide countries. Now all of a sudden you guys are badasses, hahaha, the set has only just begun buddy.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 5:49:51

didnt most of sota go to HS?
wasn't me...

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 6:05:50

Originally posted by Jayr:
didnt most of sota go to HS?

Not a 0ne...all are outside tags, 1/2 soloists. )
We don't be holdin' no grudges.
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 6:30:21

what is said and what is done are two totally different things...
wasn't me...

Jun 15th 2014, 6:31:43

Then you don't know me well enuff, yet. )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 6:36:38

true, true
wasn't me...

issactan Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 6:38:08

As for you jayr, I thought we were cool man, you joined the enemy. But anyhow, I don't wast time restarting and tagging up, you guys have killed 2 originals and 1 restart of mine and I have been online and walled all 3 of them, so just know that if your going to kill my countries, you will need multiple hitters.

biggest joke?...HS FS SOTA for sake of JayR last set cause he was messing around in DoM and now this set, JayR is hitting HS?

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 6:40:09

biggest joke? i heard most of sota went to HS so suck it...suck it gently
wasn't me...

Jun 15th 2014, 6:41:12

Originally posted by issactan:

biggest joke?...HS FS SOTA for sake of JayR last set cause he was messing around in DoM and now this set, JayR is hitting HS?

10-4! +1 for Issac. )

-----MUFASA

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 6:41:55

also issactan, i've been in chaos before and killed like 50x because hs decided to be douchebags and hit us while we were netting...one set of them restarting isnt gonna kill them. i've done it more than a few times at the hands of hs
wasn't me...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 7:08:44

issactan, a betrayal indeed.

issactan Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 8:29:37

Originally posted by Jayr:
biggest joke? i heard most of sota went to HS so suck it...suck it gently

lol @ JayR, you should really try to exercise more intelligence. Why would SOTA join HS when they were our allies that broke a pact and FS us? There's really a much higher chance that we would be with LoC if we wanted to get back at them and not the other way round. Another thing is yet HS was speculating that SOTA went to LoC...

Well neither is not true, SOTA is in neither and we're not interested in fighting, hence we're sitting on the side lines watching how HS made a joke out of themselves helping someone that backstab them.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 9:22:06

Bwahahahahahaha LOL

This is RICH indeed. LOL

I can't wait to see how this plays out.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Jun 15th 2014, 12:13:43

Yep, there were multiple hitters and none of us really have anything to wall with while you guys were building countries, we were using our turns killing suiciders. Not to mention you guys FSed us after we used all our turns killing the untag suicide countries. Now all of a sudden you guys are badasses, hahaha, the set has only just begun buddy.

Never said anything like that ..... its just Jayr. I just say the cheese thing cause of whining. Typical earther response of putting words in someone elses mouth.

Edited By: Collzaboration on Jun 15th 2014, 12:21:05
See Original Post

Donny Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 15:56:21

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnies :D
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 20:31:11

quit crying...restart so i can kill you some more
wasn't me...

Makolyte Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 20:38:14

Bonus
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 20:39:17

also, how are u gonna blame me for your FS on us...we offered to pay reps, yall got bored and FS'd a netting alliance 1/3 your size. the ONLY reason HS FS'd you is because YOU asked HS to war CHAOS because you wanted to net. HS got mad because yall pulled some bullfluff end of story...get over yourself and stop blaming me for whats happening
wasn't me...

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 23:10:28

<<<<<<< waiting for DoM to tag into HS or starting helping them damn FDPs are a fluff
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3