Verified:

Kizami Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 12:54:10

So someone who i didn't even hit just decided to ruin my set (lesson learnt, get GDI).

The message he sends is "LMAO! fluff you flufftard". I've had this said to me before in this game, is it just a way to get around cursing with the f word? fluff = f word?

But why would a guy randomly hit me for no reason? Sigh.

UpTheIrons Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 13:30:06

It's happened to me before too. For now, I deal with it by joining GDI.

Cable Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 15:36:15

Originally posted by Kizami:
So someone who i didn't even hit just decided to ruin my set (lesson learnt, get GDI).

The message he sends is "LMAO! fluff you flufftard". I've had this said to me before in this game, is it just a way to get around cursing with the f word? fluff = f word?

But why would a guy randomly hit me for no reason? Sigh.

Pretty sure I know who you are and if he didnt ruin your set I was going too if you're the person I think you are.

Cable Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 15:36:45

Also that being said, if I didnt Grogy would have as well

Kizami Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 16:07:40

Wanna give a reason why you would've ruined it?

Cable Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 18:11:36

If you are the player Im thinking of, you attacked me I retaled you in good time and fashion. You then RoRed me and failed and THEN hit me a third time on top of that. I wasn't an all jetter I merely had a better country then you with less turns played, but you broke the game mechanic that normally protects you from having your set ruined. GDI will not help you if you hit someone more then once, then they have the chance to ruin your set.

This week 2 players RoRed me both with sub par countries, both countries are leveled one by me one not by me. But like I said Grogy would have wrecked it for that player too as he hit Grogy 3 times.