Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 16:26:09

every reset these morons start randomly attacking top 10 countries near the end of the set

Edited By: tellarion on Jun 8th 2014, 4:31:35

Boltar Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 17:22:37

things werent so bad when my group could kill people like them in 30 minutes regardless of who got online.. now were they?

Twiz Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 17:43:22

Yeah... if a EuroIX can contact me please.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2014, 17:52:29

They are suicidal, Twiz, you're wasting your time.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 19:06:58

Well they have hit multiple netters so I assume that they are open for killing by everyone they have hit right Modzzz?

trainboy Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 19:54:18

Hi superfly

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 21:16:35

Slagpit is the one who wrote the coding for team, so you can all give thanks to him when you see him.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 23:22:14

IF not when.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Armadillo Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 15:32:06

Every team they have been sending missiles at can get in on KR without being deleted (or at least they should be allowed that).

Dragon Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 19:37:02

I have a crazy idea. If you're going to be a landfarming pig, have Defense and SDI?

Or is it just me?

braden Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:06:19

yea, and then if they want to run around with their fluffs in their mouths, like they do, i have a crazy idea, we get to kill them.

or is it just.. oh, wait, it's been stated repeatedly that it isn't just me.

the concept that we can't proactively defend ourselves from an attack we know will come is fluffing bullfluff. welcome to a game where, by universal math, if somebody wants to break you they will break you.

or are we suggesting i stockpile my rep casher at minus four hundred thousand a turn?

braden Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:07:58

http://www.eestats.com/team/country/60

but you do raise good points. what a landfarming pig he surely was. he god damn deserved it, you know, presuming to one:one retal. he's a fluffing pig.

Edited By: tellarion on Jun 8th 2014, 4:28:34

Hopeless Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:28:03

It's team server after all. No defense = parking lot. Nuff said

tellarion Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:28:16

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Well they have hit multiple netters so I assume that they are open for killing by everyone they have hit right Modzzz?

Yup.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:29:29

Originally posted by braden:
yea, and then if they want to run around with their fluffs in their mouths, like they do, i have a crazy idea, we get to kill them.

or is it just.. oh, wait, it's been stated repeatedly that it isn't just me.

the concept that we can't proactively defend ourselves from an attack we know will come is fluffing bullfluff. welcome to a game where, by universal math, if somebody wants to break you they will break you.

or are we suggesting i stockpile my rep casher at minus four hundred thousand a turn?

This has been the case since day one. If someone wants to break you, they will.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:31:06

Braden: 2014-06-04 15:49:54 CM wtf (#95) EuroIX Pareto Optimality (#23) weedylar 217B 8881 C

According to the rules we posted, you were clear to kill him.

braden Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:35:55

great, so then next reset anybody who had their resets ruined gets to fluffing hit them in the fluff with a pick ax, yes?

because, well, for you to insist we wait to be suicided, and THEN kill is you saying, fluff any strategy, carry nineteen million turrets four million spies and three million tanks?

braden Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:37:59

we should be clear to kill them any fluffing time they create a country, the whole server, as they have proven now repeatedly that their only interest is to ruin our resets.

so, a week in, boltar and his boys (also mine, if bolts has any say :P) get to remove them, yes? or.. we need our games ended before we don't get deleted for defending ourselves?

braden Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:38:47

(i'm not angry, i'm drunk, and my ability to focus my words into polite wording diminsihes with every drink... so please don't be offended.. if you'd like, i can always fit you into more rhianna songs :P)

tellarion Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 4:59:57

You are free to declare war on them at the start of the set with ONE team of 5. If you think they will do it every set, figure out a team of 5 war countries and have them attack before they start suiciding.

And from what I've seen, there is ONE country in that tag that likes to start crap. Doesn't mean his whole tag is nothing but suiciders.

Again, let me remind you, this guy has hit multiple teams at this point, all of whom are free to kill him(and his tag, if you choose). It's not a rules problem if those multiple teams can't figure out how to get enough turns together collectively to kill the guy off...

archaic Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 15:26:22

Originally posted by Boltar:
things werent so bad when my group could kill people like them in 30 minutes regardless of who got online.. now were they?

The problem Bolty, was that your guys killed every netter every set for six months and would still be doing it if the rules had not been changed.

Originally posted by tellarion:
You are free to declare war on them at the start of the set with ONE team of 5. If you think they will do it every set, figure out a team of 5 war countries and have them attack before they start suiciding.

And from what I've seen, there is ONE country in that tag that likes to start crap. Doesn't mean his whole tag is nothing but suiciders.

Again, let me remind you, this guy has hit multiple teams at this point, all of whom are free to kill him(and his tag, if you choose). It's not a rules problem if those multiple teams can't figure out how to get enough turns together collectively to kill the guy off...

Its a huge problem Tella, there are 104 hours left in the set. Most of us would have to dump our countries to do this, thats why they wait til the end.

-

The server is fatally flawed and I'll admit I don't know how to fix it. Certainly allowing TSO to issue 'netting permits' to only their friends is not the answer, but neither is allowing a few individuals to selectively choose to ruin the game and ruin all of the dev-teams hard work. Is there a specific reason why you guys cant ban habitual griefers?

As a side note, if you are netting and not carrying 100k+ tanks and an SDI above 50%, I'm not sure what server you think you are playing on but you're on the wrong one. Team has always been the wild west, the only difference is that now the bad guys are in charge.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Boltar Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 16:20:13

i got no problem with netters.. when monks was on the server we only killed them once, etft, before the last 6 months worth of wars. i think we killed them once.. only real netters who died multiple times outside of the last year was DBD, who refused to fight a even 25 vs 25.. then hit us with their allies.. and then died for the next couple of sets and went poof...

remember archaic and everyone else.. i to was screwed as a netter last set.. 17k acres in 2 days.. the first 12k came in 3ps's in 30 seconds or so

Boltar Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 16:26:43

id also like to bring up.. i know theres rules against co-ordination.. but why should there be for circumstances like this.. if a tag has hit multiple people.. they should be allowed to work together to rid themselves of it..

hsifreta Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 16:48:07

i kill anything that moves within the constraints of the server. if a country from a tag hits a member of my tag, and i happen to have 166 (100) turns, and enough resources to break them. they die.

iScode Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 17:24:18

Originally posted by braden:

This

Finally someone gets it!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Scorba Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 2:24:44

#95 decided there weren't enough tags trying to kill him so did some harmful ops against ours. We're in now too.

braden Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 2:31:09

give us the express gdi rules. it's incredibly easy, and prevents entirely greifers and suiciding, with now proven positive results.

wild west, mayhap.. but go watch the man who shot liberty valance. rule of law was introduced by dudes who cared enough to bring it with them. go west, young man, go west.

hsifreta Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 3:30:59

not sure about that now. but cant do anything about euroix, they know which tags not to hit. that's all im saying.

Vamps Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 4:34:31

Tella's goal from the day he got involved was to ruin this server, because TSO "ruined" it for his netting pals. Your complaints fall on deaf ears.

archaic Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 13:21:43

Vamps, your a moron. The server was already broke by the time TSO drove half the players out of the game. Most of Tella's netting 'pals' that TSO drove off were Laf guys. I'd explain the significance of that to you but I don't speak imbecile. Did I mention that you were a moron?

iScode, I apologize for ever EVER considering that vamps might be you in disguise.

Vamps Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 14:15:21

archaic:

your = you're

I also find it ironic that you whine about suiciders here when you suicided on LaF a few sets ago.

Learn how to spell, and don't be such a hypocrite.

Vamps Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 14:40:11

On a side note:

"It's not a rules problem if those multiple teams can't figure out how to get enough turns together collectively to kill the guy off... "

I thought teams still can't coordinate against suiciders? They can all hit the suicider, but not in a coordinated way? This is one of the biggest problems in the server right now. If teams were allowed to coordinate to kill countries who have hit multiple tags, those countries would likely be dealt with a lot faster.

Never mind, I'm going to go back to not paying attention. This server will continue to be garbage until there are unbiased mods with an unbiased set of rules which are not so open to interpretation.

archaic Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 15:38:32

Originally posted by Vamps:

Learn how to spell

Lol, spelling - the last gasp of a lost kauze in a flaem woar.

Yep, I dun suicided Laf 4 a very spesific reeson related two thier long turm treetment of PDM. Besides, that thar were difrent server with difrent politiks and it aint got nuttin to do wit dis here servers ishues.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 16:07:43

Is it possible for you to be more wrong, Vamps?

And guys, let me see if I can get something cleared up here: Are you saying that without allowing all the teams to coordinate a joint killrun(ie the 5+ that the guy has attacked), it's impossible for you all to kill him? You have like 25+ countries with the go ahead, with the only limitation being only those sharing a tag can run a joint kr, and that's not enough?

Vamps Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 16:27:55

While archaic is a hypocrite and a troll (who can't spell), he still has a valid point with this:

"Its a huge problem Tella, there are 104 hours left in the set. Most of us would have to dump our countries to do this, thats why they wait til the end."

The only countries still killing at this point are in the war tags which would have to "coordinate" to limit the damage the suiciders are doing. Look at how active #95 was and how many hits it took to finally kill him because no one could coordinate a decent run against him.

What exactly am I wrong about? When you made these changes multiple sets ago I told you that it was going to turn the server into a suicide free for all, and that's exactly what has happened.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 17:01:09

There is apparently one country in one tag starting stuff, 2 sets in a row. You all know that he is doing it. Now one of those war tags can take care of it next set before it starts, no? And again, #95 hit like over half the tags on the server, including some ops against one of the sex tags.

Again, you mean to tell me that 6+ tags(I double checked) can't figure out how to kill ONE country?

tellarion Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 17:01:41

And you're wrong about my whole motivation and my 'bias'...

Untagged Hunter

Jun 9th 2014, 17:16:40

He hit half of the server and ya'll whine because you can't kill him? What a bunch of fluff tree huggers. If you don't carry defense, don't whine.

iScode Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 18:55:29

Originally posted by archaic:
Vamps, your a moron. The server was already broke by the time TSO drove half the players out of the game. Most of Tella's netting 'pals' that TSO drove off were Laf guys. I'd explain the significance of that to you but I don't speak imbecile. Did I mention that you were a moron?

iScode, I apologize for ever EVER considering that vamps might be you in disguise.

areshole, i never post under another nick unless looking for an alliance to suicide from.

And yeah its pretty simple guys, i cant believe you guys cant figure out how to manipulate these rules to make it work for you...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!