EE Patron

Jun 6th 2014, 1:56:01

AMERICA

The Cloaked Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 1:58:21

buy my $9999 strat tech plz.

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 6:33:19

it is a good thing that i have been bragging about my netting skills for so long, and making a big deal out of something planned 7 or so days ago that has been lazily managed.

i mean, i hadnt taken all set to land trade all the way up to 70K+ acres. i suppose im not good enough for that yet. and before you say "well we only did it to show how easy it is" that is your justification. my justification is because i felt like it, and a couple clan members were game. there is no difference in our justifications. dont pretend there is. Im not the person making these threads. you are.

i suppose if you need to get your weekly dose of hateraide out of the way go for it, but dont think for a second this thread offends me, lol

i know i dont suck fluffs, and i focus quite a bit less on peni than you apparently do.

keep it classy kid
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2014, 6:34:14

Originally posted by mrford:
it is a good thing that i have been bragging about my netting skills for so long, and making a big deal out of something planned 7 or so days ago that has been lazily managed.

i mean, i hadnt taken all set to land trade all the way up to 70K+ acres. i suppose im not good enough for that yet. and before you say "well we only did it to show how easy it is" that is your justification. my justification is because i felt like it, and a couple clan members were game. there is no difference in our justifications. dont pretend there is. Im not the person making these threads. you are.

i suppose if you need to get your weekly dose of hateraide out of the way go for it, but dont think for a second this thread offends me, lol

i know i dont suck fluffs, and i focus quite a bit less on peni than you apparently do.

keep it classy kid
shutup you douche
wasn't me...

njwang Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2014, 6:36:21

requiem only drinks hatorade and eats fried chicken, you have my permission to pound his stomach repeatedly!

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 6:36:35

at least you all have jayr's support. you can hang your hat on that, lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iScode Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 6:41:11

Originally posted by mrford:

keep it classy kid

7 days ago???

im bieng really honest here, i didnt think you were a liar...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 6:51:51

i started buying tech maybe 14 days ago, then most of the people originally committed to the project backed out for the sof war tag. i gave up on the buyout for a couple days, then said fugg it and posted on members board. not many comitted for a day or so, so i didnt buy anything. not to mention med tech was thin as fluff and it took me forever to get 2mill points, and i had to pay dearly for it. the reason i chose the tech was also my downfall because i was never a techer. it was a last minute plan, not a set long goal. my country might of gotten 135mill without the buyout, but once i started buying i was kinda committed. the last time i thought about giving up on the buyout, i had already ruined my stock to the point i would only hit 100mill NW. i was stuck with a ton of med tech, lol. desided to give it another go

we ran into blockers because there was a miscommunication and a member left a large block at a high price for all to see and people noticed. i kinda gave up again, then 2 days later started back up with lower priced and more med tech so i could place larger blocks

you can call me a liar all you want, but someone who steals fluff from former clans boards and posts them for all to see cant really question anothers honor. that's how it went down. and it was all planned on SoF boards. i havnt gotten on SoF's IRC in a while, much less to plan this.

the SoF members that committed have preformed pretty well, despite a few miss-communications and errors at the beginning. no one was forced into anything. i havnt bragged about anything, i havnt tried to hide anything, and i certainly never claimed to be a skilled netter.

you people feed off made up drama dont you, lol

Edited By: mrford on Jun 6th 2014, 6:54:30
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 6:55:53

You don't have to claim to be good for people to say you're not. You just agree with everyone else that you are bad.

iScode Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:01:18

errr i didnt steal anything, its posted on a board which allies and inactives has access, its public knowledge, how is that stealing???

and im just saying, if you had people originally committed befor you started buying tech 14 days ago for a buyout then the buy out wasnt planned 7 days ago was it...

if you meant you the buyout part fully started 7 days ago then thats more understandable.

Edited By: iScode on Jun 6th 2014, 7:03:31
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:08:19

the butthurt never goes away on this server. we need to find a way to harness it, and profit off of it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

The Cloaked Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:09:30

mmm, I find buyouts as legit as any other strat. I use my tag so I can carry 50k acres on 2m turrets. you use your tag to manipulate the market for you. six of one, half dozen of the other.

I don't remember it happening since I joined laf mostly because people either find it inefficient or don't care if people know if we send FA.

just to nitpick; 2m tech at 9999 should've only brought you around $77m nw if destocked as a demo(demo destocks at 260/1?). So if you were only gonna finish at a hundred you had more then 2m med tech bought out:)

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:13:46

well, i had hundreds of millions of food stocked as well. i ment i was on my way to a 135 mill NW finish stocking food, but once i started buying tech that number started going down. once i reached my tech goal, i only had enough food stock to destock to 100mill NW. that is what i ment. the tech i bought that was used in the buyout would be NW ontop of that. maybe that is more clear?

in addition, i had my clan members sell the tech back to me at a low standing order since i had so little tech. so the 2mill tech wasnt a static number.

i tried the 9000s first, but too many blockers. i started selling lower, and buying the tech back at low orders. it is a strat commonly used in FFA to post billion NW countries

buyouts might be easy in some peoples opinions, but like any other strat, there are tips and tricks to it. i should of set up buyout chats where we snagged blocks of my fluff all at once, and i should of stocked my buyout tech in a tech phase early in the set. but like i said, it was a lazily run last minute lots of hiccups idea.

some people just cant handle it, lol. i would bt lying if i didnt enjoy the entertainment.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 6th 2014, 7:16:23
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

The Cloaked Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:19:51

once you said ffa you lost me.

buy my 9999 strat tech plz.

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:20:12

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Boltar Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:22:04

so if everything went as planned, ford was looking at 180ish mil nw finish?

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:24:58

im looking at whatever i finish at. i dont know what it will be. probably wont be enough for a t10, but it will be close.

if i hadnt done the buyout i woulda piddled my way to a ~135mill finish.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:35:08

Well - 135 mil NW in a full netting set? That is to weak ...

I will prolly hit 100 mil NW being : top hitter; top breaker and i was involved in 1 even war + 1 bug squash.

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:38:49

like i said, i never claimed to be a good netter. i suck at it. i kill fluff.

does someone taking a shot at the top 10 mean they re claiming to be an elite netter? is that some unwritten rule i missed on the netting weekly flier?

you people are making assumptions
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 7:45:34

Just so that there is no confusion, you suck at killing stuff too.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 10:36:41

Dirty tree huggers.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 10:36:42

Dirty tree huggers.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2014, 12:30:15

I never mentioned names but im glad you agree that you suck!

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 15:19:14

I find it flattering that people that I don't even know, like requiem, (I can't even tell you where you play, maybe LaF? I'm having a hard time telling LaF and EVO apart now a days, both are such a hateful little groups) are all up on my fluff. I'm glad that I'm a focal point for you in this game because everyone has to have something to look forward to in their day dont they?

The cherry on top is rusty old tryhards like SS are on there as well. I might as well be throwing a party in my pants! This has gone better than expected.

It makes me feel warm inside. Thanks!

Edited By: mrford on Jun 6th 2014, 15:34:35
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 15:58:25

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
mmm, I find buyouts as legit as any other strat. I use my tag so I can carry 50k acres on 2m turrets. you use your tag to manipulate the market for you. six of one, half dozen of the other.

I don't remember it happening since I joined laf mostly because people either find it inefficient or don't care if people know if we send FA.

+1000

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2014, 0:16:42

TTT

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 0:17:54

TTT

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 0:21:18

yeah, im so torn up

when i cause a half dozen LaFers to congregate at sets end and ask who needs FA to knock people out of the top 10, i think my point has been proven

and no requiem, i wasnt heartbroken when i didnt get a top 10, i knew your dude was going to buy up, i pretty much gave up on the t10 when i saw it would be over 200mill NW. i got closer than i thought.

even the 2.6bill cash i was stuck with at the end (my tech got bought with like 15 min to go, instead og hours, lol that was pointless) wouldnt of been enough, because like i said, you were all sitting there offering around FA incase someone had the audacity to try for a t10 that wasnt LaF!

i actually had a screen set up to FA another SoF member, but saw how much the dude had bought up in the closing seconds and it wouldnt be enough.

now, someone so obsessed with a t10 would of done that? probably not.

im sure you all spent more time talking about keeping me out of the top 10, than i did trying to get into the t10. think about that. thanks for the entertainment. was a good set.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 7th 2014, 0:23:24
Swagger of a Chupacabra

The Cloaked Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 1:07:32

?

everytime we have a netting set we have an end of set chat about getting LaFers into the t10 and t100.

always have.

downsay Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 1:26:50

mrford, thanks for posting who did the buyout. I didn't and don't pay enough attention to determine who does such things.

I have to say I agree with The Cloaked entirely with his low defense/buyouts comment

locket Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 1:50:59

Yah Laf has end of set chats every set. It was my favorite time of set actually. Loved seeing everyone show up.

KriSatZ Game profile

Jun 7th 2014, 21:41:48

I managed to get 10m thanks to you, would have only been 7 without the 8888 med tech.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 5:19:45

Im just surprised that many SoFers broke 100mil networth, it's not often that you see that.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 16:36:28

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Im just surprised that many SoFers broke 100mil networth, it's not often that you see that.

alot of the sofers who cant netgain either dont do it.. or arent in sof no more

d20 Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 0:33:52

bonus!