Verified:

shamok Game profile

May 15th 2014, 22:19:13

Peope are so fluffing pathetic claiming that a country " topfed " another country with the same NW because he has more land. Being LANDFAT doesn't mean you are top, you are a favorable TARGET. You dont deserve that land if you cannot defend it.

mrford Game profile

May 15th 2014, 22:21:57

I could grab any country on the server right now if I dumped stock.

Do I deserve everyone's land?

No, I suspect you suck at this game, and at the end of the set, when these people that don't deserve their land jump to 100 mill NW or better, you will still be looking for people to grab with your 200 mill cash onhand.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Taveren Game profile

May 15th 2014, 22:23:35

This logic again? If someone wants to break a country, they WILL break that country. If you can't defend the land you take, diplomatically or militarily, then maybe you never deserved it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2014, 22:28:34

I have about 15k acres on my MBR, I can easily grab anyone around me some over 45k acres on same NW, that doesn't mean I should rape anyone, game ethics shamok.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2014, 22:28:36

WAR

mrcuban Game profile

May 15th 2014, 22:33:46

The whole if you can defend it you don't deserve it mentality is bs. As mentioned anyone could technically break any country if they wanted. Having said that, there is too many FAT countries with pathetic defense its almost offensive.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 15th 2014, 22:35:27

SERVER WAR!!!
Do as I say, not as I do.

braden Game profile

May 15th 2014, 22:40:15

for like twelve years now, when was til?
either way, topfeeds arent nw based, its land gained to land returned that makes it a topfeed.
you can complain all you like, unless you retroactively beat til to submission, they and their definition stands to this day.

Trife Game profile

May 15th 2014, 23:03:32

shamok Game profile

May 16th 2014, 0:17:58

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I have about 15k acres on my MBR, I can easily grab anyone around me some over 45k acres on same NW, that doesn't mean I should rape anyone, game ethics shamok.

So you are saying that its OK to "bottomfeed" or farm those smaller countries who are trying to grow and not permitted to hit those greedy countries with a huge land with no defense because he is "topfeeding"? That is what you called ETHICS? That is so pathetic. Thats not ethics rather its POLITICS with the BS rules. Being hit is part of the game and you have to live with it and move on. Everyone has the right to grow not only those greedy countries claiming all those land that doesnt know how to defend it

Symac

May 16th 2014, 0:24:01

They do defend it, with their alliance. Bottom feeding (especially now) has it's own deterrent like 20 hits can be undone with a single retal.

braden Game profile

May 16th 2014, 0:50:07

was it han who instituted the you're not allowed to landgrab us rule? it predates me, so like, sixteen years ago? tga, maybe?

Trife Game profile

May 16th 2014, 0:55:54

Originally posted by braden:
was it han who instituted the you're not allowed to landgrab us rule? it predates me, so like, sixteen years ago? tga, maybe?

tga was known for it's we won't grab you, but if you hit us we're going to hit you 2:1 back policy iirc

The Cloaked Game profile

May 16th 2014, 1:09:27

I don't get any of the whining.

If you feel they don't deserve and can't defend the land then by all means take it. if you don't like how they retaliate to seize their land then retal on their retals.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Anyone RoRing on a large country this deep into the set will promptly be destroyed though by the large country's alliance.

The Cloaked Game profile

May 16th 2014, 1:11:51

TGA actually had an escalating policy I think. Unless you were NAP or higher you got a 4:1 when I first started I think. It was something crazy. though land:land didn't exist back then. I remember retalling 100 acre grabs for 8k acres and not fearing a RoR.

it was a crazy time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2014, 1:13:53

Originally posted by shamok:

So you are saying that its OK to "bottomfeed" or farm those smaller countries who are trying to grow and not permitted to hit those greedy countries with a huge land with no defense because he is "topfeeding"? That is what you called ETHICS? That is so pathetic. Thats not ethics rather its POLITICS with the BS rules. Being hit is part of the game and you have to live with it and move on. Everyone has the right to grow not only those greedy countries claiming all those land that doesnt know how to defend it

O O

I said all that?!?, wow and I didn't even use the letters of power!

HA!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

outlaw Game profile

May 16th 2014, 1:28:57

com on guys you know the saying "

outlaw Game profile

May 16th 2014, 1:29:36

"THE RICH MUST PAY MORE"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2014, 1:40:34

Originally posted by outlaw:
"THE RICH MUST PAY MORE"

Liberalism
(•_•)

braden Game profile

May 16th 2014, 2:40:48

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
TGA actually had an escalating policy I think. Unless you were NAP or higher you got a 4:1 when I first started I think. It was something crazy. though land:land didn't exist back then. I remember retalling 100 acre grabs for 8k acres and not fearing a RoR.

it was a crazy time.

land land was til, sof i want to say md, any number of other (at least back then) powerhouses teaming up against the other, anti til faction.. sol i want to say? my memory is a joke from last week, let alone last decade. i defer to anybody but me :P

braden Game profile

May 16th 2014, 2:41:08

Originally posted by outlaw:
"THE RICH MUST PAY MORE"

Liberalism

bolshevism.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

May 16th 2014, 2:41:43

Every game has rules and standards to play by. Challenge them if you like, but be prepared to be met with resistance from the established clans that live by the rules that have developed. Hitting a country with three times your land is fine, but expect to be hit back Land:Land at minimum... and don't expect decent relations if you continue to do this... against the established code of conduct.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Home Turf Game profile

May 16th 2014, 2:52:46

Yeah the established pansy ass netters rules. They too chickenfluff to actually put military into a country and run a real country, no its all shell countries and they whine when their landfat asses get their acres took. Its a undeniable fact. just that with so many lameass netters they think that a war game isnt supposed to have war things go on without whining like little biatches.

HT

mrford Game profile

May 16th 2014, 2:59:30

and on the other side of the coin you have barely functional retards like yourself that dont understand the concept of risk vs reward for running low military or high land. they are in an ALLIANCE because there is strength in numbers, meaning that they can run less defense.

just because they dont play like you, doesnt mean thay are below you.

i have seen your logic, diction, and intelligence displayed on these boards HT, and im fairly certain my 6 year old could run a better country than you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Home Turf Game profile

May 16th 2014, 3:02:15

really, there you go uninformed again

really, looks at country.... hmmmm, really?
HT

Colonel Chaos Game profile

May 16th 2014, 4:45:46

Feel free to hit these... how did you say... 'whining little biatches'. Just don't expect to have your country survive the next 12-24 hours.

I would be interested in seeing a tag challenge the standard established rules. But I'm in a war tag... so...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Kaos Game profile

May 16th 2014, 13:09:05

BRING BACK 1JetPS!!!!!!!

Who wants to join with me next set!!!!

Angel1 Game profile

May 16th 2014, 14:38:04

A topfeed will remain defined based solely on the land amount that each country has until this definition is no longer meaningful. It has meaning because it defines an action that has a set of likely consequences if you choose to do it. People are free to take whatever actions they want on this server, but they must also be prepared to accept the consequences of those actions. People should be able to defend their countries, but defending their country can mean using their alliance (as this is an alliance server) to exact a price for another country's actions that deter those actions in the future.
-Angel1

hawkeyee Game profile

May 16th 2014, 14:59:24

This is the ALLIANCE server. "Defending" your land is more than just having defense. If you topfeed somebody, you'll get retalled l:l or worse. Those policies are defended through war and politics. The fact that I am part of an alliance that is able to protect my high-acre low-defense country IS defending my land. Again, this is alliance server.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Riddler Game profile

May 16th 2014, 16:05:08

Peope are so fluffing pathetic claiming that a country " topfed " another country with the same NW because he has more land. Being LANDFAT doesn't mean you are top, you are a favorable TARGET. You dont deserve that land if you cannot defend it.

BEST POST EVER!!

Riddler Game profile

May 16th 2014, 16:10:21

My thought is, if you hit someone, they retal...you hit someone twice they rretal twice...3 times, well thats pushing it. Landfat should not = topfeed. a topfeed should be reserved for NW. retalling L:: is stupid too. if ya get hit, either make damn sure you can get your land back with the retal or have someone in your ALLIANCE do it. but the L:L and topfeeds on fatasses IMHO is riddiculous

mrford Game profile

May 16th 2014, 16:12:43

Go play a solo server then.

Or start an alliance and try to change server policies.

fluffing like a 13 year old girl on the rag for the first time will accomplish nothing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Symac

May 16th 2014, 17:34:38

The short and curlies of the matter are that the best thing for the server is to just leave the staus quo be.
If topfeeding is going to be praised and suicides committed you will see alliances come up with new ways to enjoy the little enjoyment left in this game. That enjoyment will be derived directly from the enjoyment of other alliances.

While I don't know for sure what alliance shamok is in, I am pretty sure that alliance will suffer more than the average alliance.

CandyMan Game profile

May 16th 2014, 18:17:01

I'm guessing he's Bxr (#83) (xWBx)

CandyMan Game profile

May 16th 2014, 18:17:19

He topfed me and I raped him in retals.

iScode Game profile

May 16th 2014, 21:02:19

i will say one thing

having 25k acres and 237mill bushels home with only 100k turrets defense is just retarded.

If you want to 'stock' then you run the risk of getting fluffed over.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Riddler Game profile

May 16th 2014, 21:05:36

Originally posted by iScode:
i will say one thing

having 25k acres and 237mill bushels home with only 100k turrets defense is just retarded.

If you want to 'stock' then you run the risk of getting fluffed over.

+1

hell I've never been the suicider type person or someone who goes out of his way to ruin others set, matter of fact I stick to the old school ways of sending out a msg when I do a LG. It just seems to me politics has gotten so stupid in this game that it's really difficult to enjoy

JIM_DANGER Game profile

May 16th 2014, 21:07:41

O O

I said all that?!?, wow and I didn't even use the letters of power!

HA!

PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE I REVIEW A REPLAY AND DETERMINE IF YOU SHOULD BE PENALIZED FOR MAKING AN UNAUTHORIZED REFERENCE TO THE WORDS OF POWER.

JIM_DANGER
REPLACEMENT LINE JUDGE

iScode Game profile

May 16th 2014, 21:08:05

I figure i got years of having my set ruined between 2000 and whenever by dirty netters, I have the right to ruin others standing up for policies i dont agree with.

really you netters created this monster :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ericownsyou5 Game profile

May 16th 2014, 21:11:17

If you feel they don't deserve and can't defend the land then by all means take it. if you don't like how they retaliate to seize their land then retal on their retals.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Anyone RoRing on a large country this deep into the set will promptly be destroyed though by the large country's alliance.

I would imagine your outlook would change if you weren't in LaF. What if you played in xWBx, would you feel the same way?

hawkeyee Game profile

May 16th 2014, 21:52:20

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:

I would imagine your outlook would change if you weren't in LaF. What if you played in xWBx, would you feel the same way?

No. But LaF has fought for and earned the ability to act that way. As have other major alliances. xWBx hasn't. They don't have the military power or the political history to dictate terms. They can try to build one or the other (or both), but until then, new and/or small tags need to play by the rules set by old and/or big tags.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

EricEazyE

May 16th 2014, 22:35:06

Yep, was asking on a personal level, not alliance level. I understand LaF can do what it wants and xWBx can't.. that's why I asked the way I did.

shamok Game profile

May 16th 2014, 23:00:54

Originally posted by hawkeyee:

No. But LaF has fought for and earned the ability to act that way. As have other major alliances. xWBx hasn't. They don't have the military power or the political history to dictate terms. They can try to build one or the other (or both), but until then, new and/or small tags need to play by the rules set by old and/or big tags.

That's the point, the rules set by the old/big tags are so fluffing ridiculous. They made the rules just for self interest without any regards to the new/small tags. They treated these new/small tags a FARMLAND by " bottomfeeding " which is valid according to the BS rules set by the greedy old/big tags. And once these small tags hit ( 1 PS ) those greedy big tags with a huge land, they all freaked out claiming its a " topfeed " ( which is prohibited by the rules ) and will hit back to small tags until they recover what they lost. B#**$#!t so fluffing greedy claiming that they all have the right to gain/grow because they are protected by the biased rules. Thats the price you pay for being FAT in terms of land but that doesn't mean you are TOP instead you are the TARGET. So much for politics, this is supposed to be a war game between clans which is a battle for supremacy.

mrford Game profile

May 16th 2014, 23:05:54

then your clan will die in said war game

tell me how that works out for you
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iScode Game profile

May 16th 2014, 23:09:19

Originally posted by hawkeyee:

That's the point, the rules set by the old/big tags are so fluffing ridiculous. They made the rules just for self interest without any regards to the new/small tags. They treated these new/small tags a FARMLAND by " bottomfeeding " which is valid according to the BS rules set by the greedy old/big tags. And once these small tags hit ( 1 PS ) those greedy big tags with a huge land, they all freaked out claiming its a " topfeed " ( which is prohibited by the rules ) and will hit back to small tags until they recover what they lost. B#**$#!t so fluffing greedy claiming that they all have the right to gain/grow because they are protected by the biased rules. Thats the price you pay for being FAT in terms of land but that doesn't mean you are TOP instead you are the TARGET. So much for politics, this is supposed to be a war game between clans which is a battle for supremacy.

my advise to you is to join a big clan, grow big and then topfeed netters from within the clan, slowly, netters wont take in new recruits, the game will get whittled down to 50 odd people and we can then play it how it should be played.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

braden Game profile

May 17th 2014, 0:41:45

FINALLY MY UNDISPUTED TOP FIFTY BEST NETTERS! when can we do this?

iScode Game profile

May 17th 2014, 1:21:09

NOW!

I be number one right?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2014, 18:42:33

Dude, I've been saying this for years and have achieved not one iota of change by and large.

But I completely understand where you're coming from.

The main problem is that all of these large alliances, instead of competing, are cooperating. There is no alliance but the huge alliance of alliances.

This is the major problem here. Very rarely do any of them actually try to compete for anything other than highest rank, there are no wars over policy between them since they are all using effectively the same policy.

Ford, you're just a mouthy tool. Pay no attention to him or you'll earn a forum stalker. LOL

I look at it like this. They (the bottomfeeders) are effectively all sheep, there are no predators among them and when a predator rears up, such as you with your heavily defended land who is able to take a LOT more land than they can take back in the same number of strikes, MUST BE PUT DOWN, because you have the potential to upset the status quo, by being the wolf in the field. The unfortunate part is that the sheep have the wolves so vastly outnumbered, so it defeats natures plan. In the real world, the sheep would scatter, here they bunch together because they can and they need to.

Good Luck, buddy. :)

You can PM me if you wish to hear some of my philosophy of playing that Ford so much likes to rant about me sucking and such. LOL

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

May 17th 2014, 19:04:39

I'd rather be called a mouthy tool by a senile tin foil hat warrior, than be a senile tin foil hat warrior. It's a good day.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NukEvil Game profile

May 17th 2014, 19:39:27

Originally posted by iScode:
I figure i got years of having my set ruined between 2000 and whenever by dirty netters, I have the right to ruin others standing up for policies i dont agree with.

really you netters created this monster :P

What monster? The lone country that gets killed after taking 100k acres from established alliances, only to come back with 50k acres and get killed again, only to come back with 20k acres, over and over, dwindling down until there's nothing left?

That's not a monster. That's a party balloon with a hole in it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.