Verified:

Darrian Game profile

May 14th 2014, 0:24:34

For last set. Anyone actually have a decent one? Not the made up crap that is biased.

~bad as i wanna be~

Kalick Game profile

May 14th 2014, 0:25:45

tellarion Game profile

May 14th 2014, 1:50:53

Trife Game profile

May 14th 2014, 2:58:24

mdevol Game profile

May 14th 2014, 7:20:50

no, ask Servant to re-do them...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Unbiased Rankings

May 14th 2014, 15:09:35

In the running for Top Five honors:

Moral Decay - Warring capabilities are proven, netgaining skills are solid. Membership level remaining solid after losing a number of members some sets back.

Evolution - Warring abilities are solid, netgaining skills are superb. Membership levels have recovered and are on an upward trend.

The Omega - Warring abilities are unproven, but netgaining skills are superb. Political positioning negates some of the warring concerns. Upward trend on membership for some time now; current set is down, however.

LaF - Warring abilities are proven, but not much in the way of netgaining sets recently. They have still produced solid networths. Membership is tops in the game last set, but seems to be on a flat/downward trend overall.

SoF - Warring abilities are historically among the best and I suspect that their next war will lay to rest any rumors that could put question marks on their warring ability. Netgaining ability is unproven.

Paradigm - Always among the top, good consistent performances and an overall upward trend on membership to back their performances.

SoL - Proven Warriors, unproven netgainers. Membership is relatively unchanged set to set, but with this many members they generally have more to lose than to gain in membership.

Edited By: Unbiased Rankings on May 14th 2014, 15:32:00

Arsenal

May 14th 2014, 16:59:15

It's MD, LaF, SOL in the top 3 in no particular order purely given numbers and recent results;

LaF's obviously superior in netgaining, but has a slightly # disadvantage over MD right now. SOL beat SoF in a war a reset or two back. Seems to put those 3 slightly ahead of SoF / PDM etc.

But all very close and competitive, probably for the first time in along time which I personally think is great for the game.

Symac

May 14th 2014, 20:21:16

On membership and LaF, well probably a few other alliances, too.
Most of our members are old vets that really have little to prove in netgaining personally or just don't care about it and given land trading is now the norm, they don't choose to netgain anymore. I think a few alliances are probably starting to run into this too.

With asshats like scode running around, taking in new unknown names is dangerous. Most of the known names are pretty set in their loyalties, luckily LaF holds some mystique and we get some of those known names looking for something different.

So as will be the new norm with the changing tide an alliances netgaining numbers may be vastly different than their war numbers, or at least for alliances like LaF, MD, Evo, and a few other oldies which may have loyal vets who remain active but who netgaining holds no interest.

andrewmmuller Game profile

May 14th 2014, 21:01:09

+1 for tellas rankings tho I am biased

major Game profile

May 14th 2014, 22:47:21

?

Alin Game profile

May 14th 2014, 23:28:42

i think MD and Laf share 1st place ( a prearranged war btw this two anytime soon would be nice )
2nd Sol
3rd Sof

BILL_DANGER Game profile

May 15th 2014, 2:22:39

1. DANGER
2-25. WHATEVS

HA!

iScode Game profile

May 16th 2014, 7:55:46

Originally posted by Alin:
i think MD and Laf share 1st place ( a prearranged war btw this two anytime soon would be nice )
2nd Sol
3rd Sof

You mean
1= Laf, MD
3rd Sol
4th Sof

I dont agree personally that md and laf are equal (i am biased) but you cant have 4 people and rank sof 3rd :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 16th 2014, 8:00:15

sure you can. i`ve seen ( i think ) 6 persons sharing rank 1 2 and 3 at some sport competitions .

Like 2 rank 1
1 rank 2
3 rank 3

Get out of that cricket world you live in !!!

iScode Game profile

May 16th 2014, 8:04:01

just saying, technically those sport competitions rankings are wrong.

Technically :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 16th 2014, 8:39:38

Well technically you are an asshole :P

Technically :).

There are sports like you gotta hit a target with a gun or a bow. If 2 players hit the target 3 times in the center ( just giving a stupid example ), they can`t be departed so they both get the same place.

iScode Game profile

May 16th 2014, 8:43:25

yeah i understand that, and its fine, but the next person is 3rd not 2nd :)

And not technically, I am an arsehole, I never deny it ;)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 16th 2014, 8:53:59

they can`t be 3rd because than the 2nd place wouldn't be occupied.

You can`t race in two and finish 3rd.
But somehow, i hear ya, because you raced through "this game" and finished 2nd | - * |

iScode Game profile

May 16th 2014, 9:08:53

you cant race?

In a horse race, if the first two horses finish in a dead heat (very very rare) then the the next horse is always 3rd.

There is no second because the first two finished equal.

I understand english may not be your first language, but I think you will find I am right :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 16th 2014, 9:22:21

I`ve seen numerous times 2 different players occupy the same place ( at winter/ summer olympics, F1, Kaiac-Canoe etc.) And the next place wasn't free. I am sure i`ve seen F1 podium with 2 drivers on a same place a few years ago.

They give a prize for each place in sports. Thus a place can`t be unoccupied.

Regarding this game, there are no prizes here, but i still see the rankings as per above mentioned. My english has nothing to do with it.

iScode Game profile

May 16th 2014, 9:37:17

there has never been a tie in F1, definitely not in the last 15 years

The last tie at the Olympics was in 2000, in the 50m Freestyle, there were 2 golds and a bronze awarded, no silver.

If your english has nothing to do with it, then its your intelligence.

You are wrong, if somone ties, you remove the next place, in nearly any professional sporting event.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

grimjoww Game profile

May 16th 2014, 10:35:27