Verified:

Strutt Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:48:06

Aren't you the same clan who got FS'd by chaos and cried and whined because you were loosing members and weren't war prepped?

then you go and FS someone with 25% the net worth and countries ? what a bunch of fluffing hypocrites. I guess chaos weren't the bad guys.

Hopefully next time you get DOW'd on, whoever does it doesn't feel bad and let up

Hey Chaos hit me up for next reset!

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

May 10th 2014, 14:25:09

On this topic: fluff That! This is, after all, a wargame. I get the politics, but once you meander and maneuver we still have a game resembling its description. So, when determining a military action, why look for an "even" fight? You exploit weakness and go with percentages that FAVOR your "winning"!

I net. I do not like the time consuming part of war, here. I am an ol' man and cannot dedicate that much time AND because this was to be a "No-net Set" for me, I had nothing to lose with this action. I apologize only to Skulls and lilmxcn, who were just in the way of a bundle o dynamite whose fuse was already lit and who may never opt to associate with me.
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Twain Game profile

May 10th 2014, 14:50:10

That's a very short-sighted view.

The very fact that you're a netter and don't like the time consuming part of war should mean you don't want to piss off other people who might want to take it out on you in future sets.

If you really feel your war was something you had to do to make a point, then by all means, but if you were just trying to have fun at other people's expense, then you have to realize they're going to do the same exact thing to you in a future set when you ARE planning on netgaining.

And Strutt: Losing, not loosing. Lose = Opposite of win. Loose = opposite of tight

SaintSinner Game profile

May 10th 2014, 15:11:20

so what your saying twain is if you are a netter you gotta let everyone walk over you or your gonna get attacked for standing up for yourself?

Twain Game profile

May 10th 2014, 15:47:08

That's a fairly ridiculous interpretation of what I said.

Mufasa's statements of "THIS IS A WAR GAME" and "I net. I do not like the time consuming part of war, here. I am an ol' man and cannot dedicate that much time AND because this was to be a "No-net Set" for me, I had nothing to lose with this action." don't really coincide with someone who was warring because they felt they needed to stand up for themselves.

If they're fighting for a cause, then that should be Mufasa's statement. Basically: "We didn't choose these odds. DOM did something to instigate a fight, so we gave them a fight."

In addition to that, his argument of not looking for a fair fight, but rather seeking out a war they knew they could win is the exact logic that led to Chaos going after SOTA last set, a war that SOTA ran from and whined about and eventually got a cease after most of FFAT was sympathetic towards them.

There are times and places when netting clans must war, but to think "I have nothing to lose" is short-sighted considering the nature of warring clans and netting clans gives the advantage to warring clans, since they can force netting clans to play their style, while netting clans cannot do the same thing to warring clans.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2014, 15:54:25

i think twain would have more fun if he stopped talking to everyone on the internet like they posses intelligence, the majority dont

treat them all like flufftards, then start to respect those that arnt in fact idiots over time. less effort involved in this process. but you are a cards fan, so there might not be hope!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 12th 2014, 17:30:21

the only difference being Sota was netting and did nothing to get blindsided, while Dom was asking for it

but what do i know? i was AWOL and just got back
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.