Verified:

louievasile Game profile

May 5th 2014, 0:26:17

So, I've started off just building construction sites right off the bat. How many buildings per turn should I be creating? Any other tips for starting a new country?

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2014, 0:38:10

Build a little of everything. Then consult wiki link above. Plenty of info there. Also join a clan.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Riddler Game profile

May 5th 2014, 1:10:43

join RAGE, we can teach you well!

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2014, 1:21:39

dont build a little of everything

pick one type of building, pick the best govt that improves that type of building and then sell what ever you make for a profit to buy the other goods

As a new member I would suggest a Tyranny govt with farms as your building type

I would also highly suggest you join an alliance who can provide you a basic understanding of the game.

I personally would recommend SOF, you can aply at our website http://sof.earth2025.net/

We are a war alliance, if you are looking for similar alliances to us then really SOL is the only one, smaller war alliances would consist of Imag and I guess [DANGER]

If you looking to grow a country as large as possible before the reset ends then the bigger alliances who do this best consist of LAF and Omega, the smaller ones are TIE, EVO, PDM

If you are looking for both, then I guess join MD, who are the largest who do both, the smaller ones in this group are LCN, RIVAL, TPA

Im sure im missing a few but those alliances are not important
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2014, 1:38:11

Originally posted by mrford:
specialize. focus on producing just one good, be it

military by building mainly industrial complexes
technology by building mainly research labs and spending your turns teching
cash by building mainly business and residential zones
food by building mainly farms

then use this good you decided to focus on, and sell it on the public market for cash. then use that cash to keep anything onhand you need because you will have negative production in different areas with different strategies.

generally being at the top in the beginning and the middle of the set isnt a good thing, it means your expenses are probably too high. you really want to "stock" any extra cash you get above $2bill. you do this by buying a good, usually food, and then turning around and placing it on the market at a really high price that you know it wont sell. this is generally done for 2 reasons. first, there are corruption/decay on cash and food so having too much of either onhand and running turns is a bad thing. additionally, having too much "stock" on hand makes you a target for others to grab, as they get a portion of your goods with every attack.

once you get towards the end of the set, and you have a good amount of food on the market, you need to "destock" the timing of this destock is fairly complex and depends on public market prices, the land you have, and the stock you have. but this is how countries jump a rather large amount of networth at the end of he set. on a server like primary they can increase their NW by a factor of 15+ in the final week or so.

this is pretty general description of the game, it is pretty complex. i really suggest you playing a clan server like alliance or free for all and joining a clan. a lot of the larget clans have systems set up to teach new players.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NukEvil Game profile

May 5th 2014, 1:46:36

Does your country have more than 700 acres? If not, please get some more land.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 5th 2014, 7:22:39

Originally posted by louievasile:
So, I've started off just building construction sites right off the bat. How many buildings per turn should I be creating? Any other tips for starting a new country?

You certainly need more land, my country is a little thin and you will be initiated into the game very soon;) Welcome.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 5th 2014, 7:26:11

Originally posted by iScode:
Im sure im missing a few but those alliances are not important

NeoFed, you did forget to name, and yes the 18 of us will get more TNW than all of SoF put together, so eat fluff fool.

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2014, 10:44:58

Lol you are so cute, and fluffing retarded
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

May 5th 2014, 11:50:54

You will need lots of missiles!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Atryn Game profile

May 5th 2014, 12:55:44

We are a war alliance, if you are looking for similar alliances to us then really SOL is the only one, smaller war alliances would consist of Imag and I guess DANGER

That made me LOL...

SoF, total attacks, all set: 457
SOL, total attacks, all set: 884
iMag, total attacks, all set: 18
DANGER, total attacks, all set: 6

BEHOLD, EE's WAR CLANS!!!! RAWR!!!!!

tellarion Game profile

May 5th 2014, 14:00:43

They're not warring this set...

Atryn Game profile

May 5th 2014, 17:03:52

Yes, tella, I know. It is funny though that NONE of the war clans named are warring.

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2014, 19:49:07

its like the only set it has happened :P

And syko, I said important, Neo is not important...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marshal Game profile

May 5th 2014, 20:10:12

IMAG IS NETTING!!!!!!!!! END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Atryn Game profile

May 5th 2014, 21:40:51

Based on nearly a full months worth of historical data - MD, RIVAL and TPA are total warring clans. SoF, SOL and iMag are all hippie netters.

Most boring graph ever:

http://bit.ly/1kGchlF

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 5th 2014, 22:40:29

Every clan on this server is a warring clan except one. . Omega. If you want to net for sure every set, join Omega. Every other clan on this server wars.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 5th 2014, 23:00:01

Originally posted by Atryn:
We are a war alliance, if you are looking for similar alliances to us then really SOL is the only one, smaller war alliances would consist of Imag and I guess DANGER

That made me LOL...

SoF, total attacks, all set: 457
SOL, total attacks, all set: 884
iMag, total attacks, all set: 18
DANGER, total attacks, all set: 6

BEHOLD, EE's WAR CLANS!!!! RAWR!!!!!

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! IS A PEACEFUL CLAN OF LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE! HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE TELL YOU SIMPLETONS THIS! WHILE THE SIX ATTACKS WE HAVE MADE THIS RESET MAY SEEM TO INDICATE AN INCREASE IN OUR ATTACKING ACTIVITY, THIS INCREASE IS ONLY DUE TO THE FACT THAT SO MANY NANCIES KEEP FORCING US INTO PERFORMING RIGHTEOUS DEFENSIVE ACTIONS.

NOW, LOUIEVASILE! TO ADDRESS YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTION!

THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO IS TO BUILD MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF BUILDINGS. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS PROBABLY TO ACCEPT MEMBERSHIP IN ONE OF THE CLANS WHICH HAS NO DOUBT ALREADY SOLICITED YOU.

THE OTHER BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TO AVOID ATTACKS ON THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. BECAUSE IT DOES!

HA!

SAM
HEAD OF RECRUITMENT,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

WORLD_DANGER

May 7th 2014, 0:53:21

CONFIRMED EXPLOSIONS HA!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2014, 3:05:51

For this server, work with a clan to learn the ropes or you'll be eaten alive.

If you want to play a country to learn on your own I recommend playing Tournament server and maybe Express just to mess around (lots of turns to play with)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2014, 4:20:24

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Does your country have more than 700 acres? If not, please get some more land.

Translation, "I'm gonna landkill you if you're under 700A"

You've been warned! TWICE!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Makinso Game profile

May 7th 2014, 11:42:43

What pang socde and all the rest said.

Currently SOL is netting (growing all your alliances countries as big as possible (Bigger then the others!) But normally we war (build the biggest country then use it to kill the country also big countries of the other!)

If you want to try us out feel free to apply after 15 years standing tall in this game we'll be happy to show any new players around.

http://SOL.ghqnet.com

hawkeyee Game profile

May 7th 2014, 15:13:14

Hey Louie. Welcome to the game. As you can see there are several options to choose from, and to be honest most of them are great choices! I'd just like to throw Omega's name in the hat for you to consider. We're one of the oldest alliances remaining in the game, dating back to the last 90s. Most of our members are old veterans who enjoy the community and play casually. We netgain - so we try to get the best networth finish possible. If you enjoy the idea of building a country to war, I'd recommend looking somewhere else. We're not so big that a new voice would be drowned out, but big enough to be able to offer you the protection and mentorship that you likely need.

If you're interested, the link to apply is in my signature below.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

louievasile Game profile

May 8th 2014, 2:23:29

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm playing a tech strat (I know, not the easiest to start with), but I'm getting a feel for it pretty quiickly. I will join a clan shortly.