Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2014, 0:00:30

Have you noticed that the people who do the most fluffing about being topfed upon are the same people who think that just through the virtue of playing the game, they should never be hit for land at all.

So, a guy with 10000 acres in a scores list populated by 5000 acre countries with higher levels of military and tech can claim "topfeed" when they get hit by a guy with 2Mil higher net than the guy with the land and less, or no military on it.

You people that claim this fluff, are simply pathetic. If you can't defend your land, you don't deserve to have it, plain and simple. Being FAT doesn't make you top, it makes you a TARGET.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Home Turf Game profile

May 5th 2014, 0:02:34

someone finally talking sense, the inhumanity of it all...
HT

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2014, 0:07:44

and while you grab all these "fat" countries you will piddle your way through the set to an impressive 20mill ANW because you were running too much defense, or didnt have enough production, and these people that cant defend their land, will have 200mill NW ANWs despite lack of skill random grabbers
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2014, 0:25:49

With ps strength giving you a free 50% offense, there is no way to safely protect your land if someone wants it, that is the dumbest excuse ever. I hate that fluffing line "if you can't protect your land you don't deserve it."

And have you ever noticed those same people then cry when you kill off their countries for topfeeding, and my answer is always, "if you can't protect your population you didn't deserve to have it."
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2014, 0:32:15

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Home Turf Game profile

May 5th 2014, 0:33:19

just remember that
HT

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2014, 1:49:51

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:26:22
wasn't me...

kemo Game profile

May 5th 2014, 4:51:23

http://www.earthempires.com/...all-talk/cerberus-28472/1

just throwing this out there for anyone who seems to have forgotten cerbs comprehension of game mechanics
all praised to ra

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2014, 5:59:12

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Have you noticed that the people who do the most fluffing about being topfed upon are the same people who think that just through the virtue of playing the game, they should never be hit for land at all.

So, a guy with 10000 acres in a scores list populated by 5000 acre countries with higher levels of military and tech can claim "topfeed" when they get hit by a guy with 2Mil higher net than the guy with the land and less, or no military on it.

You people that claim this fluff, are simply pathetic. If you can't defend your land, you don't deserve to have it, plain and simple. Being FAT doesn't make you top, it makes you a TARGET.

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 5th 2014, 14:30:46

With the exception of TKO and PAN, when did other alliances start accepting escalating retals concerning this mythical idea of "topfeeding"?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2014, 15:09:19

Regarding your point about not finishing very high in the rankings, Fordie. SO WHAT!!!!!

I don't give a RAT's ASS about that.

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 5th 2014, 15:11:41

Stop talking about rats ass... that's Mine
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2014, 15:40:01

Originally posted by Primeval:
With the exception of TKO and PAN, when did other alliances start accepting escalating retals concerning this mythical idea of "topfeeding"?

agreed

topfeeding is on alliance server
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Dragon Game profile

May 5th 2014, 17:29:37

What will get you killed is if you have no defense and all jets yourself when you do the deed. That's not "good netgaining" that's malicious bullfluff that will get you your ass handed to you.

Defend you land? Absofrigginlutley. In this day and age, the occasional big grab against you when you land trade is a cost of doing business, IMO. But those who do it need to know how many times they can go to that well. It's not an exahustove number of times.

Those types of hits are never about being a good player or good net gaining. They're about being a prick and each one of you that do it know that. At least be honest about it.

deezyboy Game profile

May 5th 2014, 17:40:17

new rule everyone topfeed tkownd for lulz they get super butthurt.

inb4 sewell starts off on his sexual fantasies involvig me in various gay scenarios

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 5th 2014, 18:51:36

Well that escalated quickly

Ron Burgundy

EE Patron

May 5th 2014, 19:04:21

Well that escalated quickly
Took the words out of my mouth

Twain Game profile

May 5th 2014, 19:55:24

PAN has never had a topfeeding policy. We've simply had an all-jetter policy.

People should defend their land if they want to keep it. That said, with 3 off. allies and the 50% bonus for planned strikes, a motivated hitter with all jets can hit almost anyone, even if they ARE well-defended.

We only get mad when someone is clearly trying to take advantage of the retal system. In those situations, yes. We enforce what Primeval probably considers a top-feeding policy.

Desperado Game profile

May 5th 2014, 21:39:40

only you could contradict yourself inside of one post twain

you cant not have a top feeding policy, only to enforce one you twerp :P

as for the off allies and such, you can have def allies :P

pants antler

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 5th 2014, 22:36:14

Prime, Tko doesnt have a policy for topfeeding, just like pan, we have a all jetter policy. As for the loser suicider, again we didn't kill you over topfeeds, we killed you cos your single country hit us 7 times in a 48-72 hour period, then I believe your 2nd country sent missiles or special attacks(can't remember exactly) then your other 15 were killed for farming and missile attacks. So please stop bull.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Desperado Game profile

May 5th 2014, 23:52:33

speaking of which warster

rats wants me to charge you for our culling of bkfat :)

pants antler

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 6th 2014, 0:49:07

Why?? It wasn't needed, well from our point of view, he only did a single hit on us
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Desperado Game profile

May 6th 2014, 0:51:39

cause he lost acres during the tustle lol

pants antler

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 6th 2014, 0:57:33

That tag got what it deserved, we let his 77 special attacks for a retal of 1 land grab go, then he comes back and tries topfeeding us and others. I offered to help him learn the game and he decided to spit in our face, so we will erase him from existance.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Twain Game profile

May 6th 2014, 1:06:56

Originally posted by Desperado:
only you could contradict yourself inside of one post twain

you cant not have a top feeding policy, only to enforce one you twerp :P

as for the off allies and such, you can have def allies :P

But it's not ACTUALLY a topfeeding policy. It's an all-jetter policy that some interpret at a topfeeding policy. A topfeeding policy would simply take into account the networth and land of the two countries. But when one of our players gets hit by someone with a typical build and typical military distribution, it's his or her own fault they didn't have at least a reasonable amount of defense.

And sure, you can have def. allies, but the fact that you can have 3 off. and only 2 def. allies stacks the deck in the favor of attacking.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 2:27:13

I defend my land, and as evidence, if I hit one of your FATTIES and you can't take it all back in one strike, like I used, then the excess land is forfeit. I never have offensive allies, so I don't want to hear any whining about it. If you can't defend your land from my little country, you SUCK at playing the game. NO DOUBT there.

Wartster

May 6th 2014, 3:46:48

hey prime ur mom smells like an off-brand can of spam from india

Wartster

May 6th 2014, 3:47:32

deezyboy rocks i should make him a moderator after i finish peepin on my neighbors

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 6th 2014, 3:55:22

Really is that the best you have?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 3:57:32

Now there's two of you....great!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Wartster

May 6th 2014, 3:58:45

Hey tellarion go fluff yourself i run fluff around here not you motheruffin fluffface u got me all fluffed up u fluff wit my fluffin click ill fluff u up faster than a mafluffa

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 6th 2014, 4:00:20

Yeah I know Koh 1 of me is bad enough
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

deezyboy Game profile

May 6th 2014, 4:00:38

hey thanks warster i like u too ur a good fair mod

Mehul Himself

May 6th 2014, 4:03:04

why does my neighbors cat get mad when i pet its butt under its tail

issactan Game profile

May 6th 2014, 14:14:14

bonus

mrford Game profile

May 6th 2014, 16:56:56

I defend my land, and as evidence, if I hit one of your FATTIES and you can't take it all back in one strike, like I used, then the excess land is forfeit. I never have offensive allies, so I don't want to hear any whining about it. If you can't defend your land from my little country, you SUCK at playing the game. NO DOUBT there.

Except you are really terrible at this game, and don't even know what to do with the land you uave. Why do you want more.

You don't seem to even understand the concept of stocking, so trying to explain to you why you can grab most countries stocking right now would be pretty pointless.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

May 6th 2014, 17:50:10

Originally posted by mrford:

Except you are really terrible at this game, and don't even know what to do with the land you uave. Why do you want more.

You don't seem to even understand the concept of stocking, so trying to explain to you why you can grab most countries stocking right now would be pretty pointless.

Just let the poor fluffer wonder around licking windows and pushing buttons. No harm there.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 17:53:55

hey, lay off the window licking, they're all mine !
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2014, 4:26:13

Have you ever won a war, or had a decent NW? Who is the one who sucks at this game?

Anyhow I am mostly inactive, but have retallers. If anyone grabs TKO I will get max gains on retals and we normalyl come out with a gain of land.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2014, 4:30:11

Game Profile for Cerberus on the Free For All Server
Best Finish: 405th
Leaderboard Rankings
Leaderboard Score Rank
Networth $384,150,516 #326
Land 398,276 #338
Top 100 Unranked N/A
Top 10 Unranked N/A
Best 3 $29,553,609 #340
Attack Success 96.86% #248
Kills 27 #255
Deaths 325 #27
Pop Killed 6,091,281 #164
Attacks 11,167 #211
Missiles 3147 #82
Defends 83,568 #30

Who exactly is it that sucks at this game? Best 3 of under 30m. Thats PATHETIC

Edited By: KeTcHuP on May 7th 2014, 4:33:17
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

May 7th 2014, 5:15:15

Lol

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2014, 22:38:56

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
Leaderboard Rankings
Leaderboard Score Rank
Land 398,276 #338
Top 100 Unranked N/A
Top 10 Unranked N/A
Best 3 $29,553,609 #340
Kills 27 #255
Deaths 325 #27
Attacks 11,167 #211
Missiles 3147 #82
Defends 83,568 #30

As pathetic as you think that is, KeTChup, it seems to me that I recall relieving you of quite a bit of land that you had no chance of getting back a few sets ago while you were playing for SOTA.

It's amazing that I was able to do that since I sucked so bad, isn't it?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 7th 2014, 22:46:52

Ummmmm ketchup hasn't played in sota,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Twain Game profile

May 7th 2014, 23:04:59

Maybe Ketchup and Cerberus should have a 1 on 1. It could provide for just as much entertainment on the boards as the Rockman/Cerberus battle. :)

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 8th 2014, 0:25:59

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
Leaderboard Rankings
Leaderboard Score Rank
Land 398,276 #338
Top 100 Unranked N/A
Top 10 Unranked N/A
Best 3 $29,553,609 #340
Kills 27 #255
Deaths 325 #27
Attacks 11,167 #211
Missiles 3147 #82
Defends 83,568 #30

As pathetic as you think that is, KeTChup, it seems to me that I recall relieving you of quite a bit of land that you had no chance of getting back a few sets ago while you were playing for SOTA.

It's amazing that I was able to do that since I sucked so bad, isn't it?

My country names are Strange Famous. I have almost no defence. Feel free to grab them and see what happens, and what happens to your land.

Also I have never played for SOTA.

My top 3 average is higher then your TOTAL NW ever. Your "skill" is not being able to get enough land for someone to retal you for the land you gain off those skilled enough to have land? That is impressive bud.

Is this guy as retarted as helltard? Hes pretty close.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2014, 8:07:25

LOL. You all can just kiss my hairy dago ass. :) It's a game where my style of play violates no rules, merely operate as more of a predator than a sheep, or a vast herd of sheep for that matter. All you guys just hang aroung the game using an external database to locate tiny little countries that you can attack successfully without fear of being even close to being hit back. It's like sheep grazing in a field. The grass is there, it can't bite back, so eat it. Makes perfect sense to those of you who learned to play the game using external game tools. For the longest time, I have been one of those people who really would prefer it if there were no external to the game tools being used while playing. If you can't do it using the in game tools, you shouldn't be using it. I've had this position on things since the before the first ROCK war, in the form of the anti-Rock Manifesto that a certain very popular, entertaining and "peaceful" alliance leader named Cartoon assisted me in writing.

So, if I haven't changed my mind in all that time, it's not very likely that I'm going to. Thus, you have two choices, Either play or not play. As for me, I'm going to play, my way. If you're FAT and on my ingame scores list, and are hanging around in it with less defenses than you should have, I'm likely to hit you up for land on the days that I go looking for land. I don't have the time to go through my day, looking for a tiny little country, that I Couldn't see in my scores list, so that I can hit him 10 times for enough land to build ONE turn of buildings when I can hit one of the fatties in my scores list for 20 turns of building, or more, in one hit. Then build it up, do my thing, and log off since I've done my duty to God and Country in the game.