Verified:

braden Game profile

May 5th 2014, 2:44:05

not to entirely change the direction of the conversation, but everybodys favourite helicopter pilot (i'm sticking with helicopter pilot, scott, sorry :P) made me wonder..

the western half of russia, are they european? the eastern half of russia is.. asian? can russian refer to both european and asiatics?

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2014, 2:45:06

lol

While im not jealous of your country, I am jealous of your ignorance.

I hear ignorance is bliss. I am sure you would know.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

braden Game profile

May 5th 2014, 2:47:30

"We are the United States of AMERICA..."

but the word of is crucial. america was there, then you divided it into colonies. rebels won, then they were states. when they ratified the whatever of the whatever during the whatever, they became united. not only those thirteen colonies made up "america", or with two even the americas.

this is getting silly though, people, come on, we're sitting here arguing suffixes and use of the word of?

ssewellusmc

May 5th 2014, 2:50:53

MIGHT AS WELL CALL EVERYONE PANGEANS BECAUSE, AT ONE POINT IN TIME, ALL CONTINENTS WERE CONNECTED. WHO CARES IF IT IS RELEVANT TODAY, I CAN CALL NEWZEALANDERS PANGEAN BECAUSE AT ONE POINT IN TIME, ALL CONTINENTS CONNECTED.

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2014, 2:51:27

im not arguing anything, I am simply stating fact, and scott is trying to deny this fact because he doesnt want to be labelled in the same group as mexicans

Basically all this boils down to is, Scott is a racist.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ssewellusmc

May 5th 2014, 2:51:43

braden Game profile

May 5th 2014, 2:53:11

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
MIGHT AS WELL CALL EVERYONE PANGEANS BECAUSE, AT ONE POINT IN TIME, ALL CONTINENTS WERE CONNECTED. WHO CARES IF IT IS RELEVANT TODAY, I CAN CALL NEWZEALANDERS PANGEAN BECAUSE AT ONE POINT IN TIME, ALL CONTINENTS CONNECTED.

there are zero inhabited landmasses that formed after the super continent?

lets meet half way in the middle, joni was right, we're all just billion year old carbon

+fluffinghippies

ssewellusmc

May 5th 2014, 2:53:46

Hardly flufftard. You are wrong and retardedly splitting hairs like you do all the time. You can't even logically form an argument. Sure, you can make 1+1 =1 if you secretly subtract 1.

braden Game profile

May 5th 2014, 2:53:50

(none of us want to grouped in with mexicans, scott isn't the only racist here)

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:01:10

Lol and yet your govt still threw a hissy fit when we wouldn't let your dirty nuc ships into our harbours

What does that tell you.

On a side note, you can call me a pagan, you can call me whatever you like, unlike you, what other people call me does not effect me :), so yip sure, I am a pagan (i must say, being a pagan is much better than being a christian!)

Sorry braden, both you and those mexicans are in the same group :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:04:36

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by Heston:
Better fear what Trife has said, as soon as Obama establishes the new American Dictatorship, they just might do that. Conquest is usually a part of an Imperial System, and Obama is well on the way to establishing one.

You all though the US was bad before, just wait. LOL

I thought you said he was a devout muslim bent on bringing shiria law. Werent you salty about being cut off from sucking michelles fluff? I mean fluff a duck. Just saying fluff that sounds insulting? You sound fluffing stupid.

When I want any fluff outta you, Heston, I'll squeeze your head.

Stop squeezing my head then you stupid son of a fluff!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ssewellusmc

May 5th 2014, 3:04:59

Did you actually just confuse a pagan with the continent of Pangea? WOW

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:06:18

Leave pang out of it

ssewellusmc

May 5th 2014, 3:07:41

Lol Pang would have been closer to Pangea than a pagan.

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:08:40

Did you actually just confuse a pagan with the continent of Pangea? WOW

*sigh*

If you dont get the reference, then thats cool bro

Once again ignorance is bliss

but just for you, yeah thats exactly right, I confused paganism with the continent of Pangea...

*shakes head**

fluffen stupid uneducated ignorant americans...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

braden Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:10:09

both are based wholly on faith, scode. unless it's the physical man jesus you dislike, but i'm going to guess your issue lies mostly with those whom basterdize his name and not the man himself. unless you have an issue with respect and equality?

ssewellusmc

May 5th 2014, 3:10:52

Yeah must really puss you off that a bunch of Christians founded America and became the sole world superpower.

braden Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:12:42

(i think they may have named christchurch, too, but i may be wrong)

ssewellusmc

May 5th 2014, 3:13:13

Ok, off to bed. I actually have to go earn a living tomorrow.

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:14:14

Yeah must really puss you off that a bunch of Christians founded America and became the sole world superpower.

I think you will find that the founders of America were more masons than Christians, not many of the original founders were that religious

It must piss you off that I know more about the history of the founding of your country than you do?

p.s. USA is not the sole world superpower...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Angel1 Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:14:18

Of course Braden and Mexicans are in the same group...North Americans. No one denies this, but huge number of people would deny that applying the United Nations recognized demonym for someone from the United States of America to anyone from North America or South America makes sense. It doesn't makes sense. It is a cause for confusion.

Confusion or clarity? In everything that I have learned over my life, clarity is always better than confusion.

If you think in your own unique way, then just be sure to translate your thoughts to a message that will have the meaning you intend to convey when the recipient reads it. It gets to the point that we're using the same words, but we're speaking two different languages.
-Angel1

iScode Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:15:29

Originally posted by braden:
(i think they may have named christchurch, too, but i may be wrong)

very well done braden, they did name Christchurch :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

davhere Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:16:56

stop drawing lines..we are one world

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:20:23

Originally posted by davhere:

Shuddup hippy! Divided we stand!

Angel1 Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:21:25

Originally posted by davhere:

Shuddup hippy! Divided we stand!

I think this just about wraps this thread up, folks.
-Angel1

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2014, 5:37:37

Better fear what Trife has said, as soon as Obama establishes the new American Dictatorship, they just might do that. Conquest is usually a part of an Imperial System, and Obama is well on the way to establishing one.

I thought you said he was a devout muslim bent on bringing shiria law. Werent you salty about being cut off from sucking michelles fluff? I mean fluff a duck. Just saying fluff that sounds insulting? You sound fluffing stupid.

When I want any fluff outta you, Heston, I'll squeeze your head.

And here is a good closing remark from John Belushi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkZeJbswnUk

Rediculan Game profile

May 5th 2014, 6:42:33

To solve some issues, a continent is a tectonic plate, therefore a Chinese, Pakistani, Zimbabwean, or any other resident in a country on the African or Asian tectonic plates cannot be European.

Also, residents of India are not technically Asian, since India is, more or less, it's own tectonic plate.

Junky Game profile

May 5th 2014, 12:38:19

The United States of America, will be fine, until there is a different United States of America in South America.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

arthog Game profile

May 5th 2014, 13:02:34

zombie heaven

Atryn Game profile

May 5th 2014, 13:12:13

Originally posted by braden:
both are based wholly on faith, scode. unless it's the physical man jesus you dislike, but i'm going to guess your issue lies mostly with those whom basterdize his name and not the man himself. unless you have an issue with respect and equality?

Why would anyone dislike the physical man Jesus? Except maybe the Romans, who saw him as a problem to be dealt with...

I think most people who have a problem with Jesus are more concerned with the hypothetical deity Jesus, not the physical man.

Trife Game profile

May 5th 2014, 17:12:24

how did you manage to bring up obummer from my post? i'm really starting to think that instead of you being MR/lost your marbles, that you just might be a troll instead.

regardless, HERP DURP LIBRULS OBUMMER TEA PARTY 4 LIFE derp

ninong Game profile

May 5th 2014, 17:58:28

united states of alabama
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2014, 20:05:20

It's amazing the level of stupidity on this thread.

Hey, Heston, does it hurt much? Same question for iScode.

Ignorance at that level has GOT to be painful.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2014, 21:09:06

It's amazing the level of stupidity on this thread.

Hey, Heston, does it hurt much? Same question for iScode.

Ignorance at that level has GOT to be painful.

Trife? Obama? Ford? U suck tranny penis?

mdevol Game profile

May 6th 2014, 1:03:38

Originally posted by Angel1:
Of course Braden and Mexicans are in the same group...North Americans. No one denies this, but huge number of people would deny that applying the United Nations recognized demonym for someone from the United States of America to anyone from North America or South America makes sense. It doesn't makes sense. It is a cause for confusion.

Confusion or clarity? In everything that I have learned over my life, clarity is always better than confusion.

If you think in your own unique way, then just be sure to translate your thoughts to a message that will have the meaning you intend to convey when the recipient reads it. It gets to the point that we're using the same words, but we're speaking two different languages.

so you are telling me that the United Nations is not a competent global governing body, and are shocked by this?

Where have you been hiding for your entire life?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

hoop Game profile

May 6th 2014, 1:07:59

face palm topic

Oceana Game profile

May 6th 2014, 12:28:18

Originally posted by Angel1:
North America and/or South America =/= America.

Yes and the Monroe Doctrine Says it like it is.

Makolyte Game profile

May 6th 2014, 14:18:00

The United States of America is frequently shorted to just "America", and thusly the people from the United States are called Americans.
People from the continent of North America are called North Americans.
People from Canada are called Canadians.
People from Mexico are called Mexicans.
People from South America are called South Americans.

You can cry all you want, but people will never call people from the US anything but "Americans"

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Personally, when I say America I mean the country. When I say North America I mean Canada, USA, Mexico. When I say Caribbean I mean all those touristy places... Cuba, Haiti, Dominican, Jamaica, St. Maarten etc. When I say South America I mean everything South of Mexico that isn't in the Caribbean (including those countries like Panama, Honduras, El Salvador etc. that are technically part of North America.

Sometimes I'll use North America to refer to Canada and US only depending on the context, and I'll separate Mexico completely.

You included Haiti on the list of "touristy" places? LOL!
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 6th 2014, 14:21:58

Originally posted by Makolyte:

You can cry all you want, but people will never call people from the US anything but "Americans"

YES THEY WILL! IN FACT, THEY ALREADY DO CALL US OTHER THINGS ALL THE TIME!

"ASSHOLES", "JERKS", ETC...

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 6th 2014, 14:37:18

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

Jerk store called.... over abundance of Americans.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Makolyte Game profile

May 6th 2014, 15:56:34

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

You know what they say about nice guys, they finish last. USA #1! USA #1!
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 16:12:08

In England they called me Yank

Heston Game profile

May 6th 2014, 18:22:54

Im sure they are saying wanker.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 18:25:43

Yep, yank the wank, the Yank, etc.

mdevol Game profile

May 6th 2014, 21:28:16

In the history books they call USA the back to back world war champs.

Vlad, keep pushing and you will end up on the losing end of a threepeat.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Uncle James Game profile

May 6th 2014, 22:40:41

We should just annex all the states south of here all the way to the Panama Canal and make them states 51 thru 100 and start collecting taxes from them. Since they all seem to be coming here anyway without being invited we should just pull a PUTIN and make them all part of the USA. Then the war on drugs will really be a War when everyone is armed from here to the Panama Canal.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 23:39:41

Originally posted by Uncle James:
We should just annex all the states south of here all the way to the Panama Canal and make them states 51 thru 100 and start collecting taxes from them. Since they all seem to be coming here anyway without being invited we should just pull a PUTIN and make them all part of the USA. Then the war on drugs will really be a War when everyone is armed from here to the Panama Canal.

The annexation of the Crimea by Russia worked so well because the population identifies with Russia culturally and perhaps more importantly recieves pension benefits from Russia. Another disputed territory in Eastern Ukraine is Transnistria. Here an article about Transnistria posted recently in De Spiegel: http://www.spiegel.de/...d-in-europe-a-965801.html

quoting from that article:

"More than anything else, the border is an annoyance for the villagers here. They are tired of having to apply for a travel permit every time they want to go shopping across the frontier, though some have made the best of it and registered in Transnistria in order to benefit from the pension supplement paid by Moscow. Passports are hardly a hurdle; almost everyone in the region has several."

Do you think the US is going to offer green cards and pension benefits to all the Mexican, Panamanians, etc.?

mdevol Game profile

May 6th 2014, 23:51:25

Do you think we dont already to anybody that applies? And if denied do we really stop them from coming over if they want to?

Furthermore, if you think the 14th and the 19th were actually because they cared about the minorities and women you are naive. In both cases they were to essentially double the tax base.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2014, 0:00:13

Originally posted by mdevol:
In the history books they call USA the back to back world war champs.

Vlad, keep pushing and you will end up on the losing end of a threepeat.

To be fair, the US came into both wars late. If anything, America is the guy that comes in when the fight is nearly over and finishes off people who were already bled down.

US war weariness has always been worse than most other first-tier military states. I don't think the population of the US have the appetite for conducting a war from start to finish against a major power -- back then or now! Look at wars like Iraq, Vietnam and Afghanistan for examples where America led an invasion and war weariness took over quickly. During WWI and WWII, the US played the isolationist card and there was tons of support for it.

In any conflict against Russia + allies (even China), I'm certain that the US + allies dominates militarily but I definitely think that this time there will be no way to avoid casualties on the home front. That's something the US has NEVER had to worry about in the first two world wars. The reason the US was the winner of the second world war was because their infrastructure and economy remained in tact -- and in many ways strengthened. It wasn't completely crushed and left to rebuild with a scarred population like many other countries (current allies) in WWI or WWII.

Edited By: Pang on May 7th 2014, 0:02:53
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2014, 0:23:24

Pang u just wait for the robot wars...