Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 6:42:37

THIS QUESTION IS DIRECTED TO EARTH EMPIRES PLAYERS WHO EITHER LIVE IN LAS VEGAS OF VISIT LAS VEGAS ON A SOMEWHAT REGULAR BASIS.

MY WIFE AND I ARE IN VEGAS FOR HER BIRTHDAY... ONE OF HER FAVORITE PERFORMERS IS ROD STEWART, AND HE HAPPENS TO BE PLAYING HERE ON HER BIRTHDAY.. ALL THAT IS MOSTLY IRRELEVANT!

WE ARE STAYING AT THE RIO. TODAY, TWICE, WE WALKED FROM THE RIO TO THE STRIP. WE HAVE ALSO DONE THIS MORE THAN ONCE ON PREVIOUS VISITS TO VEGAS. AND EVERY TIME, WHEN WE WALK PAST CAESAR'S PALACE, THERE IS AN AWFUL SMELL OF RAW SEWAGE.. IT IS REALLY TERRIBLE. EVEN WORSE THAN WHEN I EAT CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE AND DRINK SEVENTEEN GUINNESSES. I MEAN REALLY BAD. IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN TO VENICE, JUST IMAGINE HOW VENICE SMELLS, TIMES 3.2.

SO I AM WONDERING, WHY DOES THIS TERRIBLE SMELL ALWAYS EXIST THERE? IT DOES NOT SEEM TO EXIST ANYWHERE ELSE NEAR THE VEGAS STRIP, BUT IT IS ALWAYS PRESENT HERE. IS CAESAR'S PALACE TRYING TO CREATE A REALISTIC ATMOSPHERE OF HOW ROME SMELLED BACK WHEN ROMANS WERE "THE fluff", AS IT WERE? BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T CARE... I DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT ANCIENT ROME SMELLED LIKE. IN FACT, I WOULD PREFER TO VISIT ANCIENT ROME WITH MODERN AROMAS. LIKE PIZZA. AND KE$HA.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ORIGIN OF THIS OLFACTORY ASSAULT? BECAUSE I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PUTTING AN END TO IT, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!

HA!

SAM
CHAMPION OF THE EUGLAF DIVISION,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

iScode Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 6:50:09

my friends mum (like my second ma, she use to let me get away with fluff as a kid that my mother wouldnt) is currently in Vegas, al the way from lil ole New Zealand.

I am sure however it is not the sheep that traveled with her as you stated you have experienced this on previous occasions, otherwise, I would say that was the reason.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 7:29:35

"THE fluff"

HA!

but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2014, 8:55:01

There is an upcoming Star Trek convention at the Rio and perhaps there are aliens staying close by at Caesar's?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 9:21:38

CERBERUS!

THAT WOULD BE A PLAUSIBLE SCENARIO.... EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN SO ASSAULTED.

UNLESS THE STAR TREK CONVENTION IS A CONSTANT ONGOING THING.. IN WHICH CASE, .... UM, MAKE IT SO, OR MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, OR LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, OR MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Alin Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 11:44:36

WHEN SOMETHING SMELLS FUNNY AROUND YOU, FIRST THING YOU CHECK IS - YOU.

Y-NoT Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 13:28:43

OR CHECK THE UNDERPANTS!

Nekked Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 14:38:33

ITS HARRY REID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damondusk Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 17:00:18

+1 Nekked

archaic Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 18:38:44

Well, he DID say Rod Stewert was in town.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 19:51:40

http://www.ratevegas.com/...1/08/follow_your_nos.html

Here is some related information. Enjoy!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 20:22:02

MAYBE THAT SPOT IS NEAR A BAR WITH IPA ON TAP... ;-)

Oceana Game profile

May 1st 2014, 14:54:03

Its the Hookers