Verified:

Colo Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 14:22:52

Originally posted by mdevol:
Donny hasn't done that under the CC tag in quite some time because I told him to knock it off.

its stupid and there is no need for it.

as for the actions of my clan, if the members don't correct it on their own, I take it upon myself to resolve the issues that would otherwise reflect poorly on CC and further upon me. I think I have a pretty good track record of that, despite the NBK/what used to be IMP propaganda to the contrary.

Freaking out? hardly. Annoyed by it enough to bring attention to it? Yea. Further annoyed by your sad attempt to disown it and act like it wasn't an NBKer? yea.

mostly because they used somebody elses nick instead of their own. I know I wouldn't want my nick being trashed around the server as an alias by a spy. That isn't how I operate and it would piss me off if someone used my nick to spy on an alliance and got caught doing so. then to brush it off as "oh it was probably someone from alliance, because it want nbk". do you really think anybody believes that?

and your main defense is "well key your room" why should we have to? we run on a completely separate server as you guys and our room is not visible. if you guys aren't honest and confident enough to stay out of our room on a completely different server, you will just plant someone in our clan and get the info anyways. this game is too small for this kind of stuff.

Dude, seriously ask yourself one question...just one. Why does NBK need a spy?? No offense, but this war was over this set as soon as CC created a tag. We all know you are just causing a big to do about this to try and convince your CC members you "could have won this war had we not had a spy". You honestly think we would spare 16 countries to go spy on your fluff?? You said it yourself, this game is to small for that fluff.

I am starting to realize you are paranoid as fluff. And whoever actually decided to get a proxy from sweden, I have to say was pretty funny. You certainly have mdevol freaked out. I give you 2 thumbs up for really pushing CC buttons.

Colo Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 14:26:15

Originally posted by pele:
Im no data genius but one can use a proxy from any country if im not misstakend?

I could use a proxy from china. That dosent mean im from china?

But if im wrong about this your welcome to speak to the 2 Swedes that are in nbk.

Im not sure how to prove innocent in this, but send me a mess on how to prove it and i can try to do it.

Pele, there is no point. Mdevol knows there is no NBK spy. It's just part of the PR campaign to try and paint NBK as the bad guys here. Most people here are veterans though, so it's not like anyone is just going to forget why NBK hit them this set.

Twiz Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 15:51:17

All we hear from CC is excuses.

"We lost the war because we had a member self delete"
"We lost the war because we had 2 members quit"
"We lost the war because you have an RDer"(mdevol before rage quitting #nbk)
[22:17] <mdevol> you guys fluffing pathetic, good to see you all buddy buddy with RD colors Colo
[22:17] * mdevol () has left #nbk
"We lost the war because you got us at the wrong time"

How about, you lost the war because the better alliance got you? You can twist fluff all you want, but the only reason there is a war was because you broke a unap, and you even knew this was coming, so don't try to spin that either dagga jr.

Also yes, you should key your room if ONE person outside the alliance knows it because of this exact reason. Just because it's not on a different server doesn't mean someone can't do /server servername just to join that server. It's not that hard.

Now quit whining. All I see you do is whine about fluff and bring stuff across servers to try and help your claims. Sorry whiny fluff, that doesn't work.

gambit Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 17:58:13

you are totally losing your fluff because someone changed their name and email on mirc and logged into your chatroom and said sweden for the win, then logged out... there is no proxy or attempted spying going on, just your assumptions and paranoia

and i didnt say they werent from nbk, i said they obviously held roots in alliance because missy is not public enough here for someone to choose her name from the obvious figureheads
Natural Born Killer

gambit Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 18:00:01

my daddy used to say that a thief is the most paranoid about someone stealing from him :P
Natural Born Killer

Icemanxicd Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 18:26:34

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 19:32:04

Originally posted by gambit:
you are totally losing your fluff because someone changed their name and email on mirc and logged into your chatroom and said sweden for the win, then logged out... there is no proxy or attempted spying going on, just your assumptions and paranoia

and i didnt say they werent from nbk, i said they obviously held roots in alliance because missy is not public enough here for someone to choose her name from the obvious figureheads

Maybe not a prioxy, I know little of such things. Not paranoid becaus someone was trying to hide who they were, though I have no insight as the motive. MissyV is from califronia so someone using her name with a swdeish ISP is fishy , all I gots to say.

"T|m () has joined"

Person didn't say anything or log out...kicked by me after a few minutes and multiplle attempts at asking for identification. As for not worth impersonating, MissyV used to be in CC, so "her" signing in wouldn't arouse immediate suspicion, MissyV being a registered nick on the server threw a kinnk into the plan.
Your base is mine!

Colo Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:08:41

Rb why would we send a spy now? You don't think it's fishy that this happened after you guys already lost the war? Really?

I feel like mdevol is pulling a classic Micheal Scott. This reminds me of the episode where Michael tries to get his employees to rally together because Vance Refridgeration "let all the air out of all the Dunder Mifflin employees cars" when all along is was Michael. Lol I am just seriously shocked not a single CCer has thought to them selves " why would the send a spy after they already won?"

mdevoI

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:11:04

Stop impersonating people NBK!

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:12:44

I never said it was NBK, and even if it was some one in NBK, I doubt he was "sent" by anyone. Sometimes people do things on their own initiative. More silly things have been done in this game.
Your base is mine!

mdevoI

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:13:17

Ok I give up. No more pretending. I declare NBK as the greatest clan to ever play. I quit.

CC, disband immediately.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 22:56:07

That isn't even a clever attempt impersonate mdevols name.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 23:02:47

* facepalms *

Thanks for point out what's obvious...

ᴡhooze

Apr 24th 2014, 0:43:40

* facepalms *

Thanks for point out what's obvious...

mdevol Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 1:27:18

we are losing this war because our members did not listen to the directions we gave them.
we are losing this war because we are not walling for fluff.
we are losing this war because it is 3 days into the war and you got the FS (there is a lot of war left)

NBK of all clans knows that this war is just beginning...

If it is okay for you to steal a former member of your own clans identity to get into an opponents war room without suspicion, that is very telling of your moral compass...that what this is about. not about winning or losing the war, that will be decided by the war activity. CC has lost wars, we will lose wars in the future. It isn't the end of the world.

but i guess that isnt something you, yourself, are too far disconnected from is it Emerald? multiple identities and looking the other way while your clan leaders illegally steal private information for your clans gain and all...

Edited By: mdevol on Apr 24th 2014, 1:32:21
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 1:33:08

quote boxes are broken.....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

gambit Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 1:49:24

this is about you clutching at straws and believing that the swedes are out to get you lol

you want to keep pointing fingers and all the while you have absolutely no room to talk about another tag's moral compass with all that you guys have done in the past between cc, aodt, and semperfi...

we would like to just keep this about ffa, but you keep wanting to bring up rd and colors... yes we may have one with us, but sol? it is built on them and thrived on them as much as anyone, so shut up about twizler
Natural Born Killer

Twiz Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 2:52:26

Tis ok Gambit, apparently he thinks nobody knew who I was. It wasn't a secret.
He is just fueling his raging boner for a clan that isn't even around anymore. He also thinks his own alliance is clean, but that just shows he knows nothing of the past.

We can't do anything about it though, just let him whine, cry, or try to come up with excuses why his clan is losing. It's nothing new though, AoDT was a clan that lost and disbanded, why not CC? :)

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2014, 5:32:08

It's pretty damn fun to see you cry and try to label us as cheaters mdevol.

And no, this war is not the beginning. This fluff started two sets ago when you broke that uNAP - remember?

Donny Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 6:12:22

i guess i need to read this post. LOL
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 6:14:54

label you as cheaters?

no I didn't do that, spying is not cheating...

did i point out that you guys are pathetic for using former members names in an attempt to spy, and failed at it and then deny it, and brushed it off like it was no big deal? yes. because you did.

2 sets ago?

I stated this war was just beginning in response to the "this war is already over, why would we spy on you" stuff...

Edited By: mdevol on Apr 24th 2014, 6:17:47

Donny Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 6:30:20

Hey twiz where are the Dilli comments? i miss them.

5 things
1. nbk, if you fought us head up with a set FS date both parties know, that would really determine who's better, until you grow a sack, that won't happen.
2. nbk why did 64 countries 2 resets ago kill 291 ?
3. its obvious you didn't want a challenging war this reset but hey whatever, although i can not knock you for FSin us, i mean its not your fault we had 3 inactives. numbers were masked on our end.

4. why do i feel like NBK is crying right now more than i normally do?

5. im pretty sexy.
ICQ-105967052

Colo Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 7:35:51

Originally posted by Donny:

3. its obvious you didn't want a challenging war this reset but hey whatever, although i can not knock you for FSin us, i mean its not your fault we had 3 inactives. numbers were masked on our end.

You are absolutely right, we wanted a really easy set to relax and just kill stuff. Why you think we picked CC??

Twiz Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 7:36:49

Originally posted by Colo:

You are absolutely right, we wanted a really easy set to relax and just kill stuff. Why you think we picked CC??

lol

Desperado Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 7:42:39

because obviously its not that time of the month for you yet

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Twiz Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 7:55:38

Originally posted by Desperado:

because obviously its not that time of the month for you yet

When he starts posting on the boards he is ovulating. He tried to message me earlier asking to have his babies :(

Heston Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 16:33:01

/Me poops
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mdevol Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 21:31:24

I colo is new to NBK, perhaps you can teach him a little about how the war (of this reset) is far from over...

NBK of all clans should know that.

Twiz Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 23:45:08

I colo is new to NBK, perhaps you can teach him a little about how the war (of this reset) is far from over...

NBK of all clans should know that.

Of course it is far from over. You just didn't need all the excuses. I would take a loss honorably if a clan would just shut up and war without all the BS.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 0:40:48

This spying/ failed spying thing has noting to do with the outcome of the war. Just fluffty people doing shotty things and then running away from it pretending they didnt do it.

If people were honorable about it, it wouldnt have been an issue, no?

mdevol Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 0:44:17

The worst part is that pele is the only one on NBK side that has come out and said that he doesnt know who did it but it was wrong to do. Everybody else has just denied it and blew it of as if it wasnt anyting to begin with...

Props to pele

Colo Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 1:00:46

Dude it's because nobody knows what the fluff you are talking about. You are talking out of your ass and it's obvious.

Edited By: Colo on Apr 25th 2014, 1:15:07

Colo Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 1:11:17

Why the fluff would people respond to someone saying a bunch of bullfluff about them?

Oh btw, the power in my area went out last night. I called the power company from my phone and they said some crazy ass guy drove his car into the transformer yelling "long live Carpe Cerevisi". So CC, what spy did you send out here to take out my power?

Donny Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 1:12:19

penises
ICQ-105967052

Heston Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 1:13:49

Everyone fluffing pause a minute and look at this video it will shed some light on the situation no matter whos side youre on.

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

Enjoy! <3

Twiz Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 5:42:49

This spying/ failed spying thing has noting to do with the outcome of the war. Just fluffty people doing shotty things and then running away from it pretending they didnt do it.

If people were honorable about it, it wouldnt have been an issue, no?

You are making it an issue. Also if it was anyone in NBK doing it(which I don't know and don't care) why would it matter if it was honorable to you? You broke a pact with NBK, what does that say about you?

I think it's funny though how you try to be Mr Anti Dirty Tactics. I mean most of your clan comes from AoDT, and would bet on it that half of your members cheated at least once or twice in their history playing this game.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 8:28:40

And I have done what I can to make it right, I admitted it was the wrong decision at the time, I took the gangbang in stride, I was the only one to tag CC last set because I said I was going to, even if I was the only one to tag. I have reached out to NBK to resolve issues we have had since then, even taking care of reps personally, as i have a history of doing... You can try to trash my reputation here, but my history of righting the wrongs my clan has done over the years speaks for itself.

most of my clan are aodt cheaters?

MOST of my clan wasn't in AoDT

donny billy akula and maybe vern? i think are all that were in AoDT, I joined aodt in their last reset so I don't really count as an "AoDTer"

so 4 of the 11-13 that are usually tagged, thats about a third of the clan

as far as members cheating in the past...idk, i started playing FFA in AoDTs final reset, and since then none of these players have cheated, to my knowledge, or have been deleted for violation of the rules (without being re-instated after appeal - for those of you hung up on Dilly, stilll) "running multis" is really the only thing you have on donny or billy, and the mods have deemed them legit, when the mods change their minds, they are gone from CC. 6 years running, they have been cleared though, so I don't see that happening.

I run a clean ship over here. Under my leadership cheating is not tolerated. Not in ffa, not in 1a.

Twiz Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 15:29:37

Lol. "To your knowledge".

Twiz Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 15:30:43

Also nice tagjumpers. lmao How did you plan this one? Tell him to tag up way later to help you out with breaking? Or persuade him to tag over? lmao

Heston Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 15:32:21

I am sick of seeing mdevol post with his hat in his hand. Always on the defense beacause some fluff is critical. If i see another post like the fluff above mdevol, i will start flaming you brother. I dont roll with bleeding vaginas. Defending the clan is one thing but its out of hand now. fluff these guys.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 15:44:42

We got hit, we called in allies because "The war was already over" after the devastating FS.... I assumed it would just be easier for everybody if he tagged CC instead of staying a solo tag.

we had 2 strings go awol on us (no, not your fault) so we replaced them with 1 string that wants to war....

I am not sorry if that hurts your feelings. I know you were really enjoying the slaughtering and gloating about it it took all of 48 hours before you declared the war already won, I figured I would give you a war.

Enjoy...

Twiz Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 15:48:08

LMAO

So I agree with you that this war is far from over, and now you go against it?

You are a real piece of work. Like I said last night, you are always trying to justify fluff.

Twiz Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 16:03:48

I am done with this thread though, no point in talking to a half wit who will say anything to make his case.

We might as well tag over 2 full strings of 10m countries because we don't like even wars :) that's what donny says so we are going to do that.

Donny Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 16:40:46

Ive been told to SHUSH so back into FFAT retirement i go.

Edited By: Donny on Apr 25th 2014, 18:47:32
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 16:41:16

Ive been told to SHUSH so back into FFAT retirement i go.

Edited By: Donny on Apr 25th 2014, 18:47:24
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 16:41:29

Ive been told to shush so back into retirement I GO

Edited By: Donny on Apr 25th 2014, 18:47:00
ICQ-105967052

Colo Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 16:45:48

Lol CC is a joke. I would be embarrassed as fluff to play with them.

Twiz Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 16:52:00

CC has always been a joke. Cry when they get FSd and then say the other clan is crying when they pull a dirty move lol

Donny Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 16:53:47

i love you both.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 16:54:22

I apologize you're not "getting the easy war" you wanted.
ICQ-105967052