Verified:

jcatron Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 16:28:52

The time has come for HS to remember who it is/was. We have very few of the old HS peeps around but this war will hopefully teach the new members the HS way. We kill…that is all we do...sorry Chaos. HS forward!!!

SOTA will police for us.

~jcatron
HS Pres.

Donny Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 16:35:29

i find no joy in 160 v70 and FS.

weak. u shoulda combined them with someone for more fun and challenge.

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

jcatron Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 16:42:50

maybe later... :)

no...we have a lot of new members and one or two pretty inactive members...it should be closer than it should be.

Donny Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 17:01:02

weak as hell!

shoulda seperated the people who wanted to war then!
ICQ-105967052

jcatron Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 17:05:37

h8ers gonna h8.

kemo Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 17:38:26

going with donny on this one except for dragging another clan into it
all praised to ra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 17:42:53

It's so funny to hear ppl from cc talk about numbers and weakness/combining, reminds me of when CC would FS IMP when they clearly had the Superior numbers and activity. But oh it was always, CC your so good! Just keep out of it and focus on getting your butts kicked by NBK.
Do as I say, not as I do.

jcatron Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 17:53:57

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
It's so funny to hear ppl from cc talk about numbers and weakness/combining, reminds me of when CC would FS IMP when they clearly had the Superior numbers and activity. But oh it was always, CC your so good! Just keep out of it and focus on getting your butts kicked by NBK.

^that...plus stop buying all the oil...

Xninja Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 17:54:55

Self delete, have fun....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 17:57:36

FS a clan full of Reps and Theo's. With number advantage, I shouldn't complain, we have done wrong things in the past. However I have been telling everyone the day we get FS'ed is the day I self delete. Me and mobzta are the only active members in chaos and I'm not warring 100 countries with 32.....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

jcatron Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 18:10:48

Originally posted by Xninja:
Self delete, have fun....

sure makes things even easier...u had some countries i was a little worried about breaking...

Xninja Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 18:17:00

2:1 country advantage and your worried about breaking? Bahahahaha
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 18:29:33

darn..not a funny war dec.
Your base is mine!

jcatron Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 18:40:46

Sorry to let you down Raging Budda... i was busy killing and realized i had not posted anything yet so i just threw something together. :(

vern Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 18:42:55

you really suck HS

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 22nd 2014, 19:01:35

I love it when alliances that FS netting tags out of the blue cry about a war being fair.

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Marshal Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 19:30:55

saints warred 2 sets ago too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Donny Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 21:06:00

syko killa you are about the worst player IMP had. and imp had some bad players. JUST SAYIN.
ICQ-105967052

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 22nd 2014, 21:51:28

Dance Donny dance

Spin spin spin

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 0:13:55

Hell Saint will now be my fluff you will now all deleted your country's or i will do it for you

This is your first and only warning REDx you do not want to awaken the sleeping giant cause i will fluff you up
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 0:18:41

Shut up and war, m0b!!!!! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 0:25:00

fluff that this fag always hits us when we are down cause he is a fluff and can't fight

nuff said
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

issactan Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 0:25:00

Originally posted by Red X:
I love it when alliances that FS netting tags out of the blue cry about a war being fair.

same thing chaos did last set to SOTA..

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 23rd 2014, 1:02:49

Originally posted by m0bzta:
Hell Saint will now be my fluff you will now all deleted your country's or i will do it for you

This is your first and only warning REDx you do not want to awaken the sleeping giant cause i will fluff you up

This is not end rev m0bzta, if you are sleep then wake the fluff up. You all hit a netting tag last set, so don't cry about getting hit this set.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 1:04:07

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 8th 2020, 22:04:01
wasn't me...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 23rd 2014, 1:05:22

Originally posted by Jayr:
HS is lame.

k

BigBoi

Apr 23rd 2014, 1:20:10

haha

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 1:36:50

This is not end rev m0bzta, if you are sleep then wake the fluff up. You all hit a netting tag last set, so don't cry about getting hit this set.

Netting tag ???? we did not hit HS last set we should have and i like how you break pacts HS is the New CC .... And SOTA is not a Netting Tag Its Just waiting For War :P thats what MrTan told me
Stop being gay Redx and have some babys

PS....anyway just got back from the hospitable to see this BS Thanks
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Xninja Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 2:14:44

We also CF almost as fast as we FS'ed feeling like fluffs about it..... Like I said, we have done our wrong so I really am not surprised we get the attention we do... just tired of HS being the sneakes, fake notions of being allies and crap.

SOTA had a reason to FS us this set, HS didn't, HS has screwed us 2 sets now claiming they are such a great war clan.... Like I said I will not be warring, have fun killing Mobzta over and over again loosers....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 2:24:02

Originally posted by issactan:

same thing chaos did last set to SOTA..

Similar but not the same. LoC vs SOTA the numbers were more even. We CF within like 24 hours or some crap..... We were looking for a decent fight between even ranked alliances. Once SOTA said their piece in the forums about ruining their set and blah blah.... go read it if you want. We moved to NBK which all ready warred that set granted they out numbered us 2-3 countries to 1.....

Yes we were fluffs and hit people out the blue, like our first set, we were way fluffs, not that I fully approve of what we did.

I feel retarded sitting here typing this as if it really matters at all....

On and end note, every set we were the fluff and were considered jerks we got ours by much more developed and organized alliances..... even ones we had pacted......
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Desperado Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 2:39:30

Well...

quit being fluffs then lol

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 4:53:45

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 8th 2020, 22:03:51
wasn't me...

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 10:25:51

PIST! ...er I mean POST?

NAH! I mean PIST. )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

jcatron Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 13:47:18

Netting tag ???? we did not hit HS last set we should have and i like how you break pacts HS is the New CC .... And SOTA is not a Netting Tag Its Just waiting For War :P thats what MrTan told me
Stop being gay Redx and have some babys

PS....anyway just got back from the hospitable to see this BS Thanks

Just for the record...we did not break any pacts with you. The CF signed in Oct. was just for the remainder of that set and for the next set. I can post the conversations saying that if I have to...

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 16:35:08

Originally posted by jcatron:
The time has come for HS to remember who it is/was. We have very few of the old HS peeps around but this war will hopefully teach the new members the HS way. We kill…that is all we do...sorry Chaos. HS forward!!!

SOTA will police for us.

~jcatron
HS Pres.

How is this teaching anything we are all pretty much no troop or no turrets its pretty lame way to teach anything
You see when i Teach N00bs At lest i pick a better target that is the same size and if they do not fight back i stop the war

but i guess you are not me and do not give a fluff about this game run more people off its ok
fluff off mob we don't want you here

that fine then i can just quit if thats what you all want me to do just tell me and i will do so if someone will not help me have HS stop warring then i will just quit playing all together

if so its been fun guys ........
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 17:07:43

Wahhhhh didn't know they whined so much, whilst getting their karma....hmmmm imagine that the mighty Xfairy and Mobisadouche guy whining like little babies.
HT

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 19:18:59

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Wahhhhh didn't know they whined so much, whilst getting their karma....hmmmm imagine that the mighty Xfairy and Mobisadouche guy whining like little babies.

just like you did sweetie last night
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Desperado Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 23:34:15

I can personally guarantee you'd be all over ffat fluffing and moaning about how you were blindsided if nbk got declared on ht.

in fact I'd be willing to bet you would try your damndest to find an ally that would jump in to assist on your behalf

pants antler

Xninja Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 2:33:36

Hurrah!!!! I do have some haters here :). Xfairy, made me actually laugh and I don't even know who you are :P bahahaha, good times.

You misunderstood my postings. This is not whining. If anything its more acknowledgment... I never cried, screaming stop. I dont' think I have even insulted anyone directly to be honest. I don't have time to war so self delete. I was just stating undeniable facts. We have no bad karma with HS, they wanted an easy target to make them look boss, bet, we did it too killing one man tags. Good job gents, pat your self on the back, blah blah its a silly game. We made people tag jump.. quit playing, trash talk, what ever.

Well thanks Home Turf for giving me some time to kill :P. Keep hating ;), and watch your back, Xfairy and Mobisadouche might rape your lands and pillage your women!
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 2:52:43

Mob don't have a clue what your talking about. Try not being such a douche.
HT

Captain Bunny

Apr 24th 2014, 3:08:51

"Home Turf " I got a question for you if you went camping and found a condom in your ass would you tell anyone?

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 3:10:51

Oh hell not the Bunny brigade.
HT

kemo Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 6:02:13

coming from a survival background and if it were me id first consider a few questions

1. is it used?
2. did it break?
3. is it cleanable for future use to keep something dry? (drinking cup seriously not recommended. SERIOUSLY.)
4. whos the father?
all praised to ra

Desperado Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 7:33:44

Oh hell not the Bunny brigade.

I guess thats a no

pants antler

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2014, 10:21:35

Throws a towel into the thread so that those who need it can wipe their tears from the floor. LOL Lot'sa cryin' going on here..

That's really funny considering that some of these folks were all so happy to FS somebody else out of the blue last round.

I should have been around then. :(
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!