Verified:

HelloKittyPrincess

Apr 19th 2014, 11:20:56

this is to the 2 different commie countries that attempted to landgrab my fascist farmer country pretty sad when I'm a fascist and don't have that big of a military and commie's are supposed to be the ones with this huge military, and you fail! Hahaha this girl got a real good laugh thanks for the good laugh much love <3 ^_^

EsSayed Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 13:45:01

this girl? seriously?

crest23 Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 14:47:28

Dude's a fairy, runs Adobe this boards claiming he's a she. Sounds more like a heshe.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

HelloKittyPrincess

Apr 19th 2014, 15:55:48

lmao I'm a he she? sounds to me like someones mad crest23 not my fault your balls are still tucked away in your stomach it's time to drop them sweetie or grow a new pair no need in senseless name calling your probably the one I just sent several chems to for the triple tap again when you grow a pair come talk to me virgin

Alin Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 15:58:52

i think crest has a couple of kids ...

He could have done artificial insemination and still be a virgin tough ...

HelloKittyPrincess

Apr 19th 2014, 16:14:07

I believe it he's calling people fairies what era is he from must be in the 60's or 70's no one uses that word anymore quit being a bitter old man just because you don't none anymore PEST

HelloKittyPrincess

Apr 19th 2014, 16:15:08

I like to talk about myself in 3rd person sue me and while your at it bite me

blid

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2014, 16:27:10

'fairy' fits pretty well, actually, with some guy calling himself hellokittyprincess.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

HelloKittyPrincess

Apr 19th 2014, 16:31:45

oh look another virgin whos balls haven't quite dropped yet and you are? PEST's gay lover? How cute

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2014, 16:50:08

*looks around*

*runs off*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2014, 18:19:57

I think African English still uses archaic expressions. I like archaic expressions.

*looks around*

*runs off too*

zerozerozero Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 22:04:21

Hello Kitty :)

braden Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 23:03:57

they having such a greater military than you doesn't at all mean they will break you. you gain more, i do believe, based off how much you may oversend. they will, quite often, hold back the majority of their military so as to gain the most from their attack. sometimes, as happens to anybody, you fail. welcome to a game where 1.1 doesn't beat 1 and nobody ever has any fun.

braden Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 23:05:08

getafix: african english? ebonics, aave, or jive talk?

.., oh, wait ;p

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2014, 23:44:51

I have a good friend, Mr. John Osmond, a surgeon trained in South Africa and London, who passed away this week. We played golf for 4 years and he will be sadly missed. Africans speak an archaic English and seem to love military poems and latin.

In his memory, this poem which he often quoted on the golf course:

Half a league half a league, Half a league onward, All in the valley of Death Rode the six hundred: 'Forward, the Light Brigade! Charge for the guns' he said: Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred. - See more at: http://www.nationalcenter.org/...html#sthash.BrTZpp8l.dpuf

braden Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 0:04:00

crimea!

the movie is awful, just so awful. and i love that era of film. so you know it must be awful :P

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 5:57:06

Originally posted by HelloKittyPrincess:
this is to the 2 different commie countries that attempted to landgrab my fascist farmer country pretty sad when I'm a fascist and don't have that big of a military and commie's are supposed to be the ones with this huge military, and you fail! Hahaha this girl got a real good laugh thanks for the good laugh much love <3 ^_^

the way that she types.. it's over doing it.. definitely a guy. i know how a girl types, and that's not it. "she" is trying too hard to show that she's a girl. the "sweetie" "this girl" "much love" "<3" "^_^"

girls normally dont have to try too hard to talk like a girl, cuz they have nothing to show. the whole time im reading this post, i've got this drag queen image in my head, cuz those things try too hard to show that they're girls and this is the exact sort of thing they'd do. over-referencing, i call it. most girls would just end their line with 1 reference, and not buck shot it everywhere.

just like a guy wouldn't go to ends to show that he's a guy. cuz then we know he's a puffer. this message i just read gives me the chills..

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 6:02:15

here's the male equivalent of what you're doing and tell me if you find this strange:

Ahem.. Hi Guys, this game's a blast! Totally a man game to play, you know.. create a country, rough it out, like Men do. yeah totally.. anyone here drinking a beer and having a cig, cuz im doing both. BURP Berr rocks mann, we rule. Men gotta do men things, right. I was at the pub last night, watching that football match, and man, our team rocked that joint, and there was the biggest booty right then and there.. and i just took my beer in hand, and her ass in the other, and yeah baby.. etc etc etc

and this is no exaggeration, you're stuffing at least 3 girly references per line. that's creepy man, stop posting as a girl. i feel sorry for any guy that tries to get a piece, cuz that ain't female if you ask me.

HelloKittyPrincess

Apr 20th 2014, 8:48:31

@HSIfreta your retarded point blank period what would a man have to gain to pretend to be a girl or post a girl? Just because I call someone sweetie, talk in 3rd person, and make cute smilies does not make me a dude last time I checked I have tatas and last time I checked I have a facebook and friends in real life who know me as a woman so before you make false assumptions about someone I suggest you lose a few hundred pounds look in the mirror and quit judging people you know nothing about. Your opinion means nothing to me I know who I am and your assanine comments mean nothing to me grow up old man quit acting like an immature teenage boy. Thank you have a great day "sweetie"

HelloKittyPrincess

Apr 20th 2014, 8:49:34

@Getafix so sorry to hear that my condolences

133tz Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 8:51:32

LOL
I am an EE noob.

Netsquash Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 10:02:15

HKP

prove it.... link with youtube video of you with paper sign "earth empires"

who wants to place bets...?

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 11:20:03

And we wonder why no one wants to play with us..?
The Death Knights

XI