Verified:

Naked_Man Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 16:28:52

Since SoF was my last home - I'll give an example of what you lack:

Have you ever wanted to be part of something bigger? Ever want to be part of a family that looks out for their own? You have the option here to netgain or annihilate the opponent. We have divisions that specialize in each factor of the game. Being a part of SoF means you are a part of something bigger and more productive - as all aspects of the game are given. Do you want to kill anyone opposed to your alliance and take great satisfaction in it? You may be SoF material. Want to learn how to netgain and war?? Check us out.

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 17:02:44

You forgot to drop a link =P

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 17:13:03

Wait wait wait. I thought SoF NEVER netgains. War yes... but I've been back 18 months or so and there has been no netting to my knowledge.

Winning a war then farming the defeated alliance doesn't count as netting ;)
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 17:20:49

Pride Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 18:31:40

Lol where is the message stating they're dominating the server taking on MD and SOL at the same time and coming out ahead? Oh... Wait...

Heston Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 18:51:06

It was the server as a whole that stopped sof. Md and sol were prolly half the force. It also took laf doing nothing about it. Your saber rattling after your long awaited victory is dull and sad. Congrats on all that though, i guess.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

justtaint

Apr 17th 2014, 19:44:40

Originally posted by Heston:
It was the server as a whole that stopped sof. Md and sol were prolly half the force. It also took laf doing nothing about it. Your saber rattling after your long awaited victory is dull and sad. Congrats on all that though, i guess.

SoF stopped SoF. Simple as that. Anything else is just a bunch of crap. SoF thought they didn't need LaF. MD/SOL proved that was an error then SOL curb stomped SoF to silence any doubters.
SlashMD

Heston Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 19:57:52

Originally posted by justtaint:

SoF stopped SoF. Simple as that. Anything else is just a bunch of crap. SoF thought they didn't need LaF. MD/SOL proved that was an error then SOL curb stomped SoF to silence any doubters.

I guess so but they loaded their ranks with everyone that wanted a piece of sof when sof decided to freeball it. It was not their numbers alone. If it had been, i believe sof had a chance by themselves. Every gawd damn alliance had members fighting in those wars. Its really nothing to boast about.

Pride Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 20:24:32

Sof had members from other alliances as well. The fact that Sof made so many people hate them was the nail in the coffin.

Heston Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 21:28:06

Originally posted by Pride:
Sof had members from other alliances as well. The fact that Sof made so many people hate them was the nail in the coffin.

No not really. You look foolish when you try to say md and sol wiped out sof. You both tried many times but could not. It took sets and sets to rally together a divided but fed up group of people to come fight under extreme special circumstances , without representing their real tag. Its a win for everyone that fought sof, not md or sol. Keep tooting your little horns though.

Symac

Apr 17th 2014, 21:39:46

I think it's pretty sad and just disgraceful for some members of alliances to continue putting salt on the wounds. Even if they no longer are in leadership it may make me regard their alliances in very a different light than what I have previously.

I hope it is just the sentiments a vocal minority, that should likely let such things go. I bet I could come up with a lot of salt of my own if I wished to do so.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 17th 2014, 22:00:23

JOIN THE fluffY ALLIANCE! SUBMIT TO fluff TODAY!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

justtaint

Apr 18th 2014, 5:54:02

Originally posted by Symac:
I think it's pretty sad and just disgraceful for some members of alliances to continue putting salt on the wounds. Even if they no longer are in leadership it may make me regard their alliances in very a different light than what I have previously.

I hope it is just the sentiments a vocal minority, that should likely let such things go. I bet I could come up with a lot of salt of my own if I wished to do so.

What's funny is that AT had to deal with 2 years of SoF trolling the rest of the server. Whenever anyone responded it was always "U Mad Bro?" I've got no issues with Aponic, but at least man up to your past.
SlashMD

DespicableMe Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 7:56:35

U Mad Bro?

Pride Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 16:39:06

Originally posted by Symac:

I have to ask if anyone cares what you think. If you're feeling froggy then leap :p

Edited By: Pride on Apr 18th 2014, 16:43:08
See Original Post

Pride Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 16:41:07

No not really. You look foolish when you try to say md and sol wiped out sof. You both tried many times but could not. It took sets and sets to rally together a divided but fed up group of people to come fight under extreme special circumstances , without representing their real tag. Its a win for everyone that fought sof, not md or sol. Keep tooting your little horns though.

We're both going to be biased so it really doesn't matter. The server has rotated and has left you on the bottom for now. I wish Sof the best in the far future. :)

Heston Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 17:35:20

We're both going to be biased so it really doesn't matter. The server has rotated and has left you on the bottom for now. I wish Sof the best in the far future. :)

I can accept we are both bias. MD is a brand of toilet paper.

HavocMD

Apr 19th 2014, 0:22:28

I felt that was a really interesting time for both MD and SoF. There was that point where we were both hovering around 100 or 80 members, conducting epic FSs and having pretty spectacular wars. I also remember it being hella frustrating on our side because we had the internal strength to win (at least in my opinion) but our alliances were not nearly as strong as SoFs and there was nothing we could do about it in the short term. In the end it took a massive scandal and the eradication of an entire alliance to tip the scales.

It was a good run and I'm sure you'll be back to full strength shortly. Until then I'm just glad I don't have to watch kill run after kill run stall because of your epic walling skills.

*Diplomacy mode off*

neener neener SoF has a small wiener

Alin Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 0:48:44

every time i see this it makes me feel to wana beat "that" dead horse - again and again.

How many times did rival provided you numbers when you had to Fs some alliance that had the potential to beat you?
+ RD ? + Laf FA ?
How many even war you fought in the years you had the allies uppercut ? ( i`ll answer you - 1 and a half in 13 resets )

And Symac stop getting a boner every time you see the word "Sof". Pretty much everyone knows you are in love with them as pretty much everyone knows i hate them and what they stand for.

But please , for god shake, stop sucking them off, set after set, on this boards ...

Symac

Apr 19th 2014, 3:24:08

Originally posted by justtaint:

What's funny is that AT had to deal with 2 years of SoF trolling the rest of the server. Whenever anyone responded it was always "U Mad Bro?" I've got no issues with Aponic, but at least man up to your past.

I thought it was just as bad when SoF did it, and I never hid the fact.

DStone Rocks Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 3:54:28

i wanna join fluff wheres the link

bonus

DespicableMe Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 14:30:55

Flamey Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 7:10:37

Funny. Despicable is the first SoF member to post on this thread.