Verified:

Riddler Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 17:48:37

I've always been against farming untagged players but since my computer is fried right now and im only playing from my phone I have been landkilled twice by untagged players. Therefore I will be farming every mother fluffer i see not wearing a tag. Congrats to the 2 assholes who have managed to piss off the guy who doesn't landgrab!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2014, 17:50:55

Nuke was here...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 18:03:55

nuke...ur doing again?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2014, 18:15:37

Not me :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 20:00:37

nuke kills mostly those who are warring.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 0:22:14

yeah he killed someone in my tag too

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 0:23:00

i think it might be your fault for ever thinking about coming oop without 1k acres. he only targets people at 700 or less

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 3:36:15

If you want to be safe from being land killed join a clan. LOL
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Riddler Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 3:54:09

Ive tagged u p both times. First one i accidentally went to turn 101...was landkilled by 470 we killed him then 460 landkilled my restart? I only used 20 turns...dont know why I was targeted. ..oh well I'll be plenty landfat soon enough

iScode Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 4:19:12

yeah, its an established player/players punishing people for coming oop without doing it properly :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Taveren Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 22:18:37

Yes, tell us how to play the game properly plz.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Apr 12th 2014, 23:17:57

Ha!

I was making fun of ya'all that always tell the untagged the same thing.
but what do i know?

iScode Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 23:44:03

Originally posted by Taveren:

well first you need to learn how to skull a beer properly...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 23:49:28

You mean to tell me that I got sloppy seconds?

Sad :(
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2014, 0:36:10

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Taveren:

well first you need to learn how to skull a beer properly...

You sir declined, therefore, HUSH PUPPY!
(•_•)

Detmer Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 0:41:56

The silver lining is the griefing is done early, rather than ruining a full set of hard work.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2014, 9:21:22

You should have tried having some defenses, dude. If two untagged can get a landkill on you, it is YOU who is doing something wrong. Learn to play.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

zygotic Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 12:09:45

i agree with cerberus

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 12:13:16

Originally posted by Cerberus:
You should have tried having some defenses, dude. If two untagged can get a landkill on you, it is YOU who is doing something wrong. Learn to play.

''Stimpy, you idiot!!''

You come oop with 200 ish acres, how much defense can you possibly have to protect from someone landkilling you early.on

You are bette off not having the D because if he is going to do it, he will. Id rather restart then rebuild my CS
The Death Knights

XI

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 14:47:37

Actually, having a lot of D on hand has discouraged me from hitting landthin countries, especially if there are other landthin targets with much less D available. To kill a landthin country, i also have to be running a landthin country, which means less resources, which means less jets and oil available to me. GDI also discourages me as well, because of the 5-acre minimum.

On the other hand, if all you have are buildings, bushels, and nothing else, killing you will be a coin toss, especially if I have already grabbed acreage within the past 72 hours. Those humanitarians are all-powerful, even though I run tyranny. However, if I get killed by someone else, I am only 15 turns away from finishing you off. And even if I don't get killed, you're left with a one-hit kill that anyone else can finish off.

Not sure about the other player or players who have decided to race me to the top in number of kills per reset.

P.S. I've killed 9 countries already this reset.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2014, 15:02:23

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Originally posted by Cerberus:

''Stimpy, you idiot!!''

You come oop with 200 ish acres, how much defense can you possibly have to protect from someone landkilling you early.on

You are bette off not having the D because if he is going to do it, he will. Id rather restart then rebuild my CS

Who ever comes oop with that low land is asking to be killed.
(•_•)

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Apr 14th 2014, 15:07:21

Originally posted by Riddler:
I've always been against farming untagged players but since my computer is fried right now and im only playing from my phone I have been landkilled twice by untagged players. Therefore I will be farming every mother fluffer i see not wearing a tag. Congrats to the 2 assholes who have managed to piss off the guy who doesn't landgrab!

Learn to come oop correctly maybe?
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 15:13:06

My statement stands, the amount defense has never been a deference for a anyone willing to be a retard
The Death Knights

XI

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 15:30:18

I've warned my members to not come OOP with too few acres or too little military. Accidents happen. If anything it will help people remember to watch turns taken a little closer... I think SoL has lost 1, LaF 2, EVO 5, RIVAL 2, and RAGE 3. This only counts those who remembered to tag up... but still. I have a feeling that those who were killed will be a bit more careful next time... I would be.

Not saying it should or should not be done... just watching and observing...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 15:37:34

The bots are loose on this server!
Do as I say, not as I do.

tellarion Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 15:42:21

Many people have forgotten the oop changes for restarts, hence why a few EVOers were killed twice..

archaic Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 16:29:38

Yeah, the restart out of protection at 15 turns thing was actually written by NukEvil.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2014, 16:57:28

Riddler if u need a clan I have a spot for you!

Riddler Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 10:34:20

LoL thanks Req, but I habe a tag, accidents happen as fot coming oop the first time, hell I only had CS's no big deal, didn't remember the restart oop at 15...ugh, my dementia is kicking in this set. However I won't be caught making those mmistakes again

Apr 15th 2014, 12:21:40

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Actually, having a lot of D on hand has discouraged me from hitting landthin countries, especially if there are other landthin targets with much less D available. To kill a landthin country, i also have to be running a landthin country, which means less resources, which means less jets and oil available to me. GDI also discourages me as well, because of the 5-acre minimum.

On the other hand, if all you have are buildings, bushels, and nothing else, killing you will be a coin toss, especially if I have already grabbed acreage within the past 72 hours. Those humanitarians are all-powerful, even though I run tyranny. However, if I get killed by someone else, I am only 15 turns away from finishing you off. And even if I don't get killed, you're left with a one-hit kill that anyone else can finish off.

Not sure about the other player or players who have decided to race me to the top in number of kills per reset.

P.S. I've killed 9 countries already this reset.
Dude is my new hero.
but what do i know?

Oceana Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 15:50:42

Guess They just Knew it was you..haha

tmas Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 18:49:19

you are so cool NukEvil

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 19:58:06

I know. Lots of people are wishing they were me these days.

I have realized that the early days in each reset are the best time to landkill countries. I should probably start calling it something awesome like "The Reaping" or simply "feeding". What do you think?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 20:03:15

Yes it seems that the untaggs are getting organized this set. Too organized. Killing small tagged countries. I think a few of those bots are on the server! :) But I aint mad if they are ;)

iScode Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 20:14:37

if the mods introduced bots that killed in the first 2 weeks of a set there would be a riot on there hands, they are not that stupid to drive away players.

You are an idiot if you think those untags are bots, the mods are not as stupid as you...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2014, 20:22:04

I have realized that the early days in each reset are the best time to landkill countries. I should probably start calling it something awesome like "The Reaping" or simply "feeding". What do you think?

How about " purgatory " ;-)
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 8:12:06

You would be stupid if u put anythin past anyone who is in a position of power you dumb country bumpkin.

UltraMarines Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 12:37:50

bonus

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 19:25:33

Another protip:

If you log in and happen to see you're down to 2 acres, and you know you have *just* been knocked down to that amount of acreage, don't go buying military before you get enough land to be comfortably out of the reach of death. There's a reason you still had 2 acres to work with.

tenshim0 Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 4:53:27

BONUS
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

BladeEWG Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 11:48:01

Nuke you're an attention whore, we all know that already.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 12:41:50

You say that, despite the fact I did not create this thread. And, I doubt you have the authority or even the ability to speak for "we all". So your statement is wrong no matter which way you read it.

12 countries down so far. This is looking to be a fruitful reset.

Atryn Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 14:23:58

I like Reaping although it kinda has connotations from Hunger Games that don't fit now. This is more like the Cornucopia at the start of the Hunger Games. The stupid and weak who rush in will die to the strong and smart rushers. The weaker/smarter won't rush at all and will play strategy better.

MADMARK Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 14:58:43

macmd Game profile

Apr 18th 2014, 23:57:30

Another protip:

If you log in and happen to see you're down to 2 acres, and you know you have *just* been knocked down to that amount of acreage, don't go buying military before you get enough land to be comfortably out of the reach of death. There's a reason you still had 2 acres to work with.

Heh.

Apr 21st 2014, 1:56:09

Lol this is just like when we used to play the game in UnClanned.
but what do i know?

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 13:17:55

21 countries killed so far.

Apr 29th 2014, 13:52:35

Innovative game play vs. Ghost acres and landjobing. No contest!
but what do i know?

Apr 29th 2014, 13:55:38

Double post.

So I changed it to

fluff the tree huggers.

That is not how we play this game.
but what do i know?

DStone Rocks Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 15:45:18