Verified:

JW

Apr 15th 2014, 17:48:35

don't want to get raped everyday as a 1 man tag, anybody want to take in a old vet just trying to re-learn the game?

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 18:00:12

if you can get on irc stop in #ICD on the earthempires irc server
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

JW

Apr 15th 2014, 18:28:32

for some reason irc isnt working for me. :(

Twain Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 19:21:18

Well, anything's possible as far as wars, but this set is looking like it'll be a love-fest of netgaining.

So here are your options:

TKO and PANLV: These two are the two clans most known for netgaining on the server. TKO is is stronger position right now, but overall, they're about as neck and neck as two clans can be for TNW wins and just overall netgaining quality. Either option would be good. I play in PANLV (well, sort of, I'm off for one more set). You can apply with us at: eepandora.com

SOTA: Mid-sized netgaining clan, not quite the pedigree of PANLV and TKO, but they've become a respectable netgaining clan who usually gets left alone to do their thing.

ICD: New clan on EE as of last set. Lots of veteran players there though. Not sure how great they'll do at netgaining as they didn't get that opportunity last set. Most of their guys know the game well enough though that I'm sure they'll have a respectable performance. Obviously Rats is from there and contacting him could be a good start to joining them.

Ares: Usually a war clan, if you want to netgain, you could join them, but you might be disappointed when they end up in a war. But perhaps they have other plans. I'm sure they'll try to reach out to you if they're netgaining and they see this in time.

HS: I know less about them, but mid-sized and put up a decent netgaining performance last set in a set where most people warred.

CC and NBK: Usually war clans. Never know, they could netgain, but generally they're more likely to war than netgain, so if you're looking to net, I'd put them in with Ares and avoid joining them.

Having said all that, PANLV is the place to be. Join us.

Dragon Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 20:23:02

Twain ALWAYS does a real good job with the New Player Clan Guide. The Mods should make it sticky and allow him to edit the thing when needed.

Desperado Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 21:27:30

whats with all these 'old vets' having new names

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

SwedishViper Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 21:50:31

Whats better than getting land raped every day in a 1 man tag? Getting land raped every day in a 2-man tag..

So join OVERLORD ;)

Edited By: SwedishViper on Apr 15th 2014, 22:04:25
See Original Post
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 22:05:18

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
Whats better than getting land raped every day in a 1 man tag? Getting land raped every day in a 2-man tag..

So join OVERLORD ;)

Hmmmm, )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

mdevol Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 23:03:57

Originally posted by Desperado:
whats with all these 'old vets' having new names

A major clan just got mass deleted in 1A for theor leaders breaking the law and hacking the game and boxcar to steal private user information. Some of the players from that clan feel the need to change nicks or the ones the used to go by are red flagged at best.

That and clans are tapping OLD contact lists to brig people back and some left those clans for a reason but still want to play.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

kemo Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 5:34:05

you talking about rd awhile ago or did another clan do it this time?
all praised to ra

Desperado Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 6:02:02

well, maybe they should be ip banned then

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

issactan Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 14:54:04

nice summary..

mdevol Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 19:29:10

Originally posted by kemo:
you talking about rd awhile ago or did another clan do it this time?

RD was just 3 resets ago.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

kemo Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 4:42:03

6 months is quite a while for me son
all praised to ra