Verified:

Naked_Man Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 15:40:01

So let's say I'm new to this game (which I may or may not be), and I'd like to join an Alliance. I'm pretty dumb and need to learn the basics, but would like to become an assassin of sorts - killing all that feel the need to hit "our alliance" and kill them off as soon as possible. I'd also like to "someday" orchestrate a division that dedicates it's soul to killing everyone that "breathes" in a wrong way towards that alliance. Dedication and the willingness to sacrifice your country for the good of the alliance. That's something I might be interested in - but I might need some training.

Naked_Man Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 15:46:27

I got away from the post - Why would I want to join yours?

iTarl Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 16:05:26

That's who we are. letskillstuff.org

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Apr 15th 2014, 16:39:10

Cuz we are family.

We are SOL

http://sol.ghqnet.com
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 16:40:09

Originally posted by iTarl:

if u wanna take 3 days to kill a country
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 17:49:48

Bigger clans usually run a "kill/retal squad" in netting sets to take out suiciders.

As LI allueded to, SoL has the feeling of a group of friends playing the game, and I have onlly been playing there for one set. There is no shortage of peeps able and willing to help you out. give it a shot, would love to have you.
Your base is mine!

Trife Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 18:14:18

ZEN gives great sex tips

braden's normally drunk on IRC in the early afternoons which makes for great entertainment while working

we used to have some hot nostrababes, but apparently they've decided to go off and do that lame 'real life' crap

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 19:28:49

They still have you,sexy.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 19:52:54

TIE is cool, friendly and open place and we give answers to your questions.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

iScode Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 20:09:53

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:

coming from the local florida muppet, thats just too funny.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Apr 15th 2014, 20:25:39

<3 u scode
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Heston Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 20:32:30

Lol
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mdevol Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 22:07:25

iMag was once a decent force in this game until an unnamed former leader ran off all internal 2nd tier leadership then ran off and deserted the clan only for it to collapse on itself.

As far as florida muppets go, Id take florida muppets over kiwi gits anyday of the week.

SoL or MD are the 2 best clans in the game if you are looking to build friendships and feel like you are a part of something with people all over the world active on IRC. Not only do we play this gane, our membership contains active players in an array of other internet games go pass the time during slow resets.

You can find the link below to SoL or private message myself or LittleItaly for more details.

Edited By: mdevol on Apr 15th 2014, 22:10:15
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

braden Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 22:27:01

why would they play in mine?

three words:

trifelar~ and ZEN.

+lcn

Over The Hill Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 23:14:45

Originally posted by mdevol:
iMag was once a decent force in this game until an unnamed former leader ran off all internal 2nd tier leadership then ran off and deserted the clan only for it to collapse on itself.

would that unnamed former leader be scode?

braden Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 23:18:29

Originally posted by Over The Hill:

that named former leader may be scode..

Apr 16th 2014, 3:24:10

I would bet on it
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 16th 2014, 3:40:43

Don't you have a challenge you should be posting up for all to see?

I would bet on it

OTH has a hard on for iMag. I am not sure he couldn't get his nut sack off us.
Anyhow this thread was a question that Naked Man asked and you derailing it.

Edited By: galleri on Apr 16th 2014, 3:43:01

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

d20 Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 3:44:37

bonus

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 10:39:50

Except to hug trees.

(I miss IMag)
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Trife Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 15:40:12

Originally posted by INVINCIBLE IRONMAN:
They still have you,sexy.

awwww, you always knew how to melt my heart

Naked_Man Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 16:09:52

That's the best that you have?? You might want to try a new recruitment procedure and relocate some of your personnel.

Pride Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 18:41:03

Originally posted by Naked_Man:
That's the best that you have?? You might want to try a new recruitment procedure and relocate some of your personnel.

You said your last home was Sof, so I'll give you a wonderful reason as to why you should join SOL.

Sol just curb stopped Sof and made them look silly. There you go buddy. The truth hurts.

Recruitment messages mean nothing without results. No one cares enough for you to be in their alliance. No one will beg you to join. If that's why you've come I feel sorry for you.

Naked_Man Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 15:17:51

LOL @ Pride - you definately don't know me. I expect nothing when I post - except answers like yours. Although it does give me a slight reason to return - I'll return when I'm ready, and I don't expect anyone to beg me to join.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 17th 2014, 16:23:06

iMag is currently trying to rebuild, we have a lot of haters, even though last set we proved we would behave, and we did. You are welcome to apply http://www.letskillstuff.org
I will tell you that currently it is a small group, but odd bunch ;) But you won't get lost in between 70 other people

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Riddler Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 18:04:53

Because we have me!! Oh and a few others too

Pride Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 18:06:13

Originally posted by Naked_Man:
LOL @ Pride - you definately don't know me. I expect nothing when I post - except answers like yours. Although it does give me a slight reason to return - I'll return when I'm ready, and I don't expect anyone to beg me to join.

Good. Now Sof can't say I haven't done anything for them. :)

Heston Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 19:17:43

Saber rattling... one alliance departs the top, two take over. That is saying alot and proving next to nothing all at once.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Boltar Game profile

Apr 17th 2014, 22:24:42

LCN- Why? cause LCN have a core group of 20ish guys who like to have fun in this god forsaken game and play together. Many of which have been in LCN for 5plus years. Some of the characters and personalities are top notch in LCN. Many laughs will come from playing alongside these guys (sadly no girls at the moment unless u count trife at times when he's Zen's fluff). The view of LCN's alliance size from a majority of LCN is simple, quality over quantity. We would much rather be 20-30 members of good people instead of 60-80 members of assholes and people who u cant stand to be around and just play to go along with the motions.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 17th 2014, 23:43:38

when I hear LCN I still think of Lynn and the phd thing... and yeah that was so 2001:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Naked_Man Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 5:14:50

Martian - you old bastard, quit referring to things 13 years ago. Most of these people were 7-10 yrs old then. Not everybody is as old as us - and nobody cares. That's the problem with getting old. :)

iScode Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 6:44:12

Err please name 1 2nd tier leadership person I ran off when I was in charge of imag? Just one

I would take your word for it, but well as everyone knows you keep breaking your word...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Symac

Apr 19th 2014, 8:30:51

LaF.