Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 22:09:49

Originally posted by gambit:
i plan on celebrating by eating myself into a chocolate fueled rage and then drop kickin small children in their faces while running around popping open plastic eggs and shoving nickles and dimes in my pocket

then when i have collected the money, i will need to prepare myself for the midnight blood fest that will take place in the walmart candy isle when they put the easter candy on discount... if i am fortunate enough to survive the battle then i will finally be able to climax and slip into a candy coma on top of my pile of m&ms and stolen panties

I was right with you all the way up to the end.. then you mentioned stolen panties and you lost me

these aren't from the drop kicked children are they?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

gambit Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 23:21:20

no, they are also in walmart... i carry my victory candy over to the lingerie section, rip everything down and throw it into a pile in the middle of the floor then slumber...

god have mercy on whoever shall wake me, because i will not...
Natural Born Killer

Desperado Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 1:31:32

so that was you...

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

The 420 Guy

Apr 14th 2014, 12:18:32

One mother and 4 clones for my bonus.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2014, 18:02:23

I intend on Smoking until I can't breathe right. I got a new connection with some great crippy, and I'm gonna be weasel-eyed red.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Dragon Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 20:24:25

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I intend on Smoking until I can't breathe right. I got a new connection with some great crippy, and I'm gonna be weasel-eyed red.

LOL

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 20:45:32

Weasel-eyed!
Ha, I like it.
I like it bong time!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

The 420 Guy

Apr 19th 2014, 13:36:49

r/trees