Primary, Express & Team

Apr 10th 2014, 1:45:33

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2014, 2:20:58

I won't contribute to your continued Delinquency, dude. But I'll give you a bit of advice, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN until you get over the idea of getting married. Especially if you live in the U.S. Once you do, you're apt to become a financial slave to the system on behalf of your wife who has EVERY financial incentive to take you to the cleaners.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ssewellusmc

Apr 10th 2014, 3:39:34

Woman can be trained! Dont give up hope!

archaic Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 3:41:44

10k will pay for a LOT of ho's. And for a lot of antibiotics.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 10th 2014, 10:34:31

Originally posted by archaic:
10k will pay for a LOT of ho's. And for a lot of antibiotics.

Cocain. You can not forget the cocaine.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Trife Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 17:10:10

to find discount ho's and cocaines', check craigslist

lots of good deals to be found

Heston Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 20:39:42

Young , stupid and have no pride. You kids think everyone else should pay for your life comforts. Traditionally, your best man or men take care of a bachelor's party. If you are throwing your own and have a good friend, punch him in the face and then fluff can him. After grow a pair. Lmao.

Gawd damn joke of an existence bro.

fluffing people.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Trife Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 21:47:37

before listening to heston's life advice, i'd want to know where he stands in life.

after all, you'd want to know if his advice will lead to a good and healthy lifestyle/job/social standing or just working at mcdonalds, being a felon, and living with his parents and angrily trolling AT for entertainment.

kemo Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 22:08:43

you should definately be careful on who you choose. go to a good night club and but dont drink to much. when you get the girl youve been staring at for couple hrs (sometimes you put something in your shopping cart and later decide nope) get her alone. in a dark area. soon as she turns around you club her ass old school style and drag her home. you want your woman to be an easy carry and fast if you really need to.

for more tips on how to pick up the chicks or how to care for them i request 100mil fa
all praised to ra

epo0626 Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 0:02:14

goodluck.

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 1:54:48

Originally posted by kemo:
you should definately be careful on who you choose. go to a good night club and but dont drink to much. when you get the girl youve been staring at for couple hrs (sometimes you put something in your shopping cart and later decide nope) get her alone. in a dark area. soon as she turns around you club her ass old school style and drag her home. you want your woman to be an easy carry and fast if you really need to.

for more tips on how to pick up the chicks or how to care for them i request 100mil fa

oh i've done a girl in a club before, it was hot.

Heston Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 1:57:22

Originally posted by Trife:
before listening to heston's life advice, i'd want to know where he stands in life.

after all, you'd want to know if his advice will lead to a good and healthy lifestyle/job/social standing or just working at mcdonalds, being a felon, and living with his parents and angrily trolling AT for entertainment.

I had no idea you took such a personal intrest in my life accomplishments. I guess you measure yours by how much free fluff others give you. There is always some ass to defend the freeloader.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2014, 1:57:47

This thread = WIN! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 15:45:52

Originally posted by Heston:

I had no idea you took such a personal intrest in my life accomplishments. I guess you measure yours by how much free fluff others give you. There is always some ass to defend the freeloader.

woah guys cool down. dont make this thread about you.. it's about me. =P

Trife Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 16:58:28

Originally posted by Heston:

i'm just more curious as to what happened in your life to make you the sad little troll you are :-(

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2014, 17:21:31

Listen to Trife talk about somebody else trolling. LOL

I guess that the concept of Irony runs deep through the liberal lemming bandwagon. LOL

The Stupid is Strong with this one.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, he is a liberal and thus has no real spine, he might have been born with one, but somewhere along the line of his education, he got involved with some other liberal lemming bandwagon people and they gave him a spinectomy.

So, he would fit in, if he stays long enough, he'll be achieving the pinacle of liberal mentality when they perform the mindectomy and he becomes FULLY libtarded.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Trife Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 17:28:58

herp derp libruls~~~~~~~~~

classic cerberus post

bleeding heart librals!!!1111 derp

Heston Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 17:57:36

I have a trife target somewhere on me. I was gonna say something along cerbs lines, but i found it to painfully obvious given the thread content. This thread was about red asking for money. Where the fluff was trife when ant trolled all us folks at tie asking for cash because his girl was leaving his broke ass? He very well could have used one persons support as he pissed away his pride as a man. I am an accepting person. I didnt try to change reds mind, i only flamed him for it. If im wrong in your black little eyes, i can find humor in that too.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 18:01:49

bachelor parties are simple.

mud pits, barbecue, beer, trucks pulling sleds through mud pits, shot guns, and naked women.

the only costly part in this equation is naked women, and they can even be reduced in cost on craigslist, or really any local college campus. coeds are always looking for an easy buck and a bunch of guys driving trucks.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

outlaw Game profile

Apr 11th 2014, 19:48:09

Red X
A word of advice when I married Susan I said "I do" and looked at her and she replied "you sure will".She has been saying that for many years. Be careful and be sure

Heston Game profile

Apr 19th 2014, 6:57:51

Looks as if your donation goal is well in reach. Ill check back in another week to see the progress.