Verified:

HelloKittyPrincess

Apr 9th 2014, 23:42:34

hi I'm looking for a clan in team for the next set particularly one that won't be at war if theres any good ones just know that I'm not very good only been playing for about a month i should be ending this set at about 9.5 mil possibly 10 mil networth any good ones? thanks

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 0:57:39

dunno ...
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 2:03:12

honest take, it only takes me 5 days of cashing to make that NW. so no, it's not an epic one, but if you're looking to learn how to net, you can always try some of the alliances in 1A. Often times, there will be people that uses other servers such as this one to teach. =) That way, you can have a group of good teammates, rather than trying to fish in the dark on this server, because this server is likely to be the most complicated one in the whole game.

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 10th 2014, 2:03:33

jon, i told you, if you want, i can teach you what i know about netting. =P or you can ask around SOL and see who has time.

Apr 10th 2014, 5:34:07

hmu maybe ill try to net here again
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2014, 5:45:29

Originally posted by HelloKittyPrincess:
hi I'm looking for a clan in team for the next set particularly one that won't be at war if theres any good ones just know that I'm not very good only been playing for about a month i should be ending this set at about 9.5 mil possibly 10 mil networth any good ones? thanks

You can join the tag I made, I'll be back with it next set, if Jon wants to come back we can be a happy trio ;-)

HCaFC is our tag.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Apr 10th 2014, 18:45:08

i could give it another go, join us at HCaFC
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....