Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 21:55:47

Originally posted by Cable:
get thicker skin little fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 21:56:16

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cable Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 21:57:47

Originally posted by mrford:
dont try to reason with cable. the butthurt knows no logic, only butthurt

Im hardly butt hurt but you can think what you like ford, you cant reason with red neck half witts. All you post is "cable this, cable that" truth is you have nothing worth saying but you post it anyways. You intentionally ruin the game with market play, which just continues to prove the point, in real life your a dead beat loser, same as you are on this game.

mrford Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 21:58:59

you know me so well

who is the one who takes the most time intensive server in this game seriously? you are a tryhard, who rages out when things dont go your way.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

chrysalid Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 22:02:12

Originally posted by chrysalid:
i played chrystal and cable i guess you were alpharius.
i told you in gamethat the next set of failed hits was just to nerf your nw for running your mouth. you really think i was trying to lg you with troops and tanks? i was trying to egg you on into another hit so i could dump my missiles on u.

and for the record i was not all jetter but i had 1bil stocked and 20mil bushels and 200 turns. use your head, you spied me to make the initial grab on me and at that time i was actually all turrets. i only decided to exercise my right to retal everyone who grabbed me when someone broke my 6mil turrets.

6 million turrets, where can I buy your glue little boy? You never had 6 million turrets when I hit you. I wont speak for anyone else but you certainly didn't have 6 million turrets when you first retaled me.

As for "running my mouth" get thicker skin little fluff, I laughed at you for wasting NW retaling me for 450 acres and that was all. If that's "running my mouth" you're gonna end up butt hurt every set you play.

look mr. illiterate, i said when someone else broke my 6mil, not you.
and thanks for proving my point, you can't keep your mouth shut for the life of you, fluff. but guess that works in your favor at the gaybars.

Cable Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 22:04:50

Originally posted by mrford:
you know me so well

who is the one who takes the most time intensive server in this game seriously? you are a tryhard, who rages out when things dont go your way.

LMAO are you kidding? don't talk about time intensive servers you play FFA. Find post of me ragging hard when things don't go my way, oh wait you can't because I don't rage, I argue with logic and reasoning. Unlike you who just posts random things to poke at people.

I have made it quite clear I don't care about throwing my set away on express to war, so when I RoR players that's MY choice. Hardly not going "my way" go back to grade school. Because you think you know me, but all you know is how to say "cables a whinner, cables butt hurt." I'll let you know when I rage Ford, but until then, go back to beating your small fluff and thinking your the greatest player on EE.

mrford Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 22:06:36

i really hope in 5 years you are still around to come back and read these posts.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cable Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 22:10:46

If this game last 5 years..... either way the only person who looks stupid here is you. Calling other players whiners, and butt hurt with nothing to go off of other then someone started a war with me. Then saying stupid fluff like "you don't know me." while acting like you know me. Stop and look in the mirror, YOU play on the most time intensive server, I do not. Yes I intentionally start things with players who I feel don't deserve to hold their land. Most sets I would top 10 if i didn't do this, and most sets i don't really care. This set is perfect example, I let retals go still came in 10th. But top 10 doesn't mean much to me, I dislike jetters, and that strategy so i will work to play against it. I will continue to do what I like as will you, the difference being you do it to blatantly piss people off and screw with players finishes.

mrford Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 22:17:47

the way your logic works baffles me

and you do know that i run my FFA countries for 80% of the set once a day for maybe 10 min, right? dont be ignorant too. its the reason i go for 1 big country, because i dont have the time to go full tryhard like you do here in the express server. and i certainly dont rage out and ramble on the forums when someone "all jetter top feeds me" and when im talking to someone i keep my assessments of them based on ingame performance, decisions, and policies. i dont make random real life predictions about them that are so comically off base it makes one wonder where all that rage is coming from.

but i know plenty of people like you. you just like to complain, and get the attention from complaining. its cool, but im going to troll you for it. you can call me names all you want, insult my intelligence, say im fat, living with my mom, or that you banged my mom last night, but the simple thing is, you are pretty much that 13 year old on xbox live yelling at people and talking about their mothers. dont change though. its fun.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cable Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 22:22:13

i played chrystal and cable i guess you were alpharius.
i told you in gamethat the next set of failed hits was just to nerf your nw for running your mouth. you really think i was trying to lg you with troops and tanks? i was trying to egg you on into another hit so i could dump my missiles on u.

and for the record i was not all jetter but i had 1bil stocked and 20mil bushels and 200 turns. use your head, you spied me to make the initial grab on me and at that time i was actually all turrets. i only decided to exercise my right to retal everyone who grabbed me when someone broke my 6mil turrets.

6 million turrets, where can I buy your glue little boy? You never had 6 million turrets when I hit you. I wont speak for anyone else but you certainly didn't have 6 million turrets when you first retaled me.

As for "running my mouth" get thicker skin little fluff, I laughed at you for wasting NW retaling me for 450 acres and that was all. If that's "running my mouth" you're gonna end up butt hurt every set you play.

look mr. illiterate, i said when someone else broke my 6mil, not you.
and thanks for proving my point, you can't keep your mouth shut for the life of you, fluff. but guess that works in your favor at the gaybars.

So what your saying is you dropped all your defesnes to make your retals? Thus making you an "all jetter" Because at 8 million NW you don't have 6 million turrets and enough jets to break my defenses. Its not running my mouth when I have a point to make. But if you think it is, your entitled to your opinion, as for your gay bar comment. That's rather funny because you say I run mouth and hear you are shooting it right back. That's quite cute, actually, "you ran your mouth so I attacked you more" So what do you call this on the forums? Because what I said wasn't running my mouth, merely me laughing at you. But what you are doing is and its ok for you? Come back when you aren't actting like the pot.

chrysalid Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 23:03:18

riiight, and whose name does it say under originator of this thread?
i only posted to clear up why i attacked to drop your nw over a mil.

you want a detailed explanation? ok, if you must know, i sold about 2.5 mil turrets and blew stock to retal #122. took 7mil jets ps to break him, i still had 3mil turrets at the time. then i retalled you cause i already had the jets on hand and i always collect my retals. i didn't check to see you were already in DR from two other retals.

then, the next two hits was to just drop your nw after your ingame messages.

i don't get it, you want to egg people on taunting them to hit you then get upset when they react...then start threads saying you dont know why poor ol' you got hit? here's your answer, it's cause u can't shut up. i dont know how that's still unclear to you.

you claim you're a logical person, so work that one out. but i bet you'll defy the logical thing to do and probably open your mouth yet again.

chrysalid Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 23:09:42

oh and the one who broke my 6mil was Comes and Goes (#129) on a nice retal.

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 7th 2014, 23:14:06

Logical would be not hitting some of countries that him an others hit, then come here all QQ when they get retalled.
The Death Knights

XI

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2014, 0:13:33

I hit chrystal when they were at turn 420 and had 400 turns saved. Chrystal had 200% ag tech and a pretty perfect Fascist. The retal on me was no great surprise, but you have to take some risks.

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 0:33:52

Risk vs reward is always acceptable, but to create one or two threads every week crying when people chase retals. Its old and stale.
The Death Knights

XI

Cable Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 0:55:12

5 million NW and 6 million turrets? Come on now.... plus you finished with 12.4 million Nw when you had "1 billion cash and 20 million bushels plus 200 turns" Those numbers dont add up either.... thats alot of lying here and its not on my end.

Tell yourself whatever you like, atleast Ford tries to argue logically even if he's just like every other pot calling the kettle black.

@Bstrong I didn't create his thread to complain, but merely help the slower people of the EE community understand why I normally war players with little defense. But Ford or Rats comes on here and just posts meanlings comments. If Rats and Ford didn't bring up how I play the game a month ago we wouldn't be having these topics. I enjoy bringing up when I hammer these players, next week it wont be me "whinning" because ill be warring/farming players.

mr ed Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 0:58:19

I play the same name each set, and a few big late retals seem to be matched over time with a decrease in early hits. Correlation isn't causation of course, but if you're playing the server rather than the individual set the occasional dose of jetter works in its own way as defence.

If your start means you have to burn turns and you hit loads of people doing it it's hardly a surprise that some of those who just need to store them up are going to hit you late and risk the nerd rage.

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 1:12:14

Nerd rage
The Death Knights

XI

Cable Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 1:16:10

Thats right, and I expexted Getafix and Blid to retal me, I didn't expect players to go maasive jets and next to no defense. Fortune favours the bold but there was alot less top feeding this week, and alot less people getting spanked for having fluff defense. Its back to the basics this week, I look forward to seeing how Saturday/Sunday unfolds.

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 1:19:10

5 million NW and 6 million turrets? Come on now.... plus you finished with 12.4 million Nw when you had "1 billion cash and 20 million bushels plus 200 turns" Those numbers dont add up either.... thats alot of lying here and its not on my end.

Tell yourself whatever you like, atleast Ford tries to argue logically even if he's just like every other pot calling the kettle black.

@Bstrong I didn't create his thread to complain, but merely help the slower people of the EE community understand why I normally war players with little defense. But Ford or Rats comes on here and just posts meanlings comments. If Rats and Ford didn't bring up how I play the game a month ago we wouldn't be having these topics. I enjoy bringing up when I hammer these players, next week it wont be me "whinning" because ill be warring/farming players.

People know, we dont need the same topic every week. It does make you look like you crying n whining
The Death Knights

XI

Cable Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 1:24:40

Apparently Rats and Ford don't understand why I play the way I do, thats where this whole topic came from. Trying to make me look like a tool for warring players and still finishing well. Like I said there wont be me complaining next week, I'll be relishing in farming players.

mrford Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 1:39:08

Like I said, I hope you are around in 5 years to read these fluffing threads you make with a larger frame of perspective.

I have a 5 year old, a 3 year old with cancer, and a new bourn. None of them cry as much as you do.

You can rationalize your attention whoring as much as you want, but you really need to take a step back, and ask if it's worth everyone seeing you as a complainer. You are fairly good at this game, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt of some semblance of intelligence. Act like it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Apr 8th 2014, 1:40:47

I bought stock in Kleenex because Cable cries so much!

Cable Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 1:51:27

Cant change how you few things Ford, you're entitled to your opinion, on what I post. You are right on one thing it is a waste of time to debate this anymore with you Rats or anyone one else. But it does amuse me, during down time and I dont really care what you or anyone else think of me, I know I'm not whining or complaining which is enough for me.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2014, 1:54:51

I think what you do Cable is always without fail respond to trolls and the trolls always keep trolling and so it never ends

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2014, 1:55:44

This is great entertainment, its Monday and thread lives on!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 1:59:45

i really wish you could understand how silly it is for you to be mad at this chain of events

cable fast plays, and grabs a bunch of people

a few of the people he grabs get mad at the "bottomfeeding" and buy a TON of jets, dismissing defense to retal out of spite

cable gets mad because he thought these people coultdnt retal, but they did. he doesnt get the free land he was counting on

cable gets on express talk and complains about a specific few retals, and says he will intentionally RoR because he thinks people retaling his grabs are unfair

one day you will loook at that chan if events and realize how fluffing stupid you are being

also, if you ever lump me into a group with rats again, i will start suiciding you every set. that dude is ever worse than you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 2:03:21

Mrford is angry that I ranked him even below you in actual ability at the game.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

mrford Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 2:09:31

first off, i dont remember you doing that, 2nd off you, regardless of being young, threatened the creator of this game Earth 2025, not EarthEmpires) via beating him to death with a baseball bat. you are the worst kind of person. there is no getting around that.

you further proved your elitness by getting your clan, the one you brought back after years hiatus, killed by 4 other clans..... and then you claimed you never saw it coming when the rest of the server did.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 8th 2014, 2:13:27
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cable Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 3:15:42

a few of the people he grabs get mad at the "bottomfeeding" and buy a TON of jets, dismissing defense to retal out of spite.

cable gets on express talk and complains about a specific few retals, and says he will intentionally RoR because he thinks people retaling his grabs are unfair

also, if you ever lump me into a group with rats again, i will start suiciding you every set. that dude is ever worse than you are. [/quote]

First of I've never said they were "unfair" I said I dislike the play style due to the exact thing you said of the top, "they do it out of spite" I've always played by the policy defend your land and if you cant you dont deserve it. So when I can 5 times grab a player back they don't deserve the land they just retaled me for any more then I did for not keeping it. This ends in war but I'm alright with that, I dont care if I dont top 10 thats my choice.

Secondly you only get lumped in with Rats because most of the time you make unproductive comments such as

"Cables a whinner" "Cables butt hurt" so on and so on, you dont want to be marked in the same way as Rats keep those useless posts to yourself. Hell we wouldn't even be having this thread if you didn't make those posts. Feel free to suicide me every week if you can find me, lets put the mantle to the test.

@Getafix Trolls are never gonna leave any game, nor will I stop posting my opinions. I dont mind debating things on a civil level, it gets uncivil when people make ridiculous claims or lies. Then I argue to prove them wrong in hopes they stop talking. Ford does it well too and every now and again he actually posts something useful.

mrford Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 3:18:57

did you seriously just say you made this thread because of me?

do you even believe the fluff you say?

earlier in this thread you said i just post random things to poke at people and never anything worth a damn, and then in your last post you admit that sometimes i post something useful. can you see how these patern can make people think that you are either flufftarded, or full of fluff?

they can defend their land, because they retalled you. you just dont like the way they retalled you. i seriously think you are smarter than you act on these forums. start proving me right

Edited By: mrford on Apr 8th 2014, 3:25:29
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cable Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 3:28:52

They can't defend their land because I can hit them multiple times back and drop them upwards of 3k-5k at a times. They can exercise their right to first strike me though, and grab me again back while in DR. You can only farm a guy so much before its a waste of oil. By your definition "defending" your land is taking it back in a retal. But I define it as holding onto your land. H20 did it really well last set, hell most sets he does this really well.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 3:43:20

There was 4 other clans? Looked like 3 to me, and their grievances were almost universally with CC, not me or ICD.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

i am very hairy Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 4:14:18

so what's your country this set cable? I'll give you good ass spanking so you can crawl back here and cry some moar

mrford Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 10:30:05

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
There was 4 other clans? Looked like 3 to me, and their grievances were almost universally with CC, not me or ICD.

and yet you still took them in. you are rationalizing just like cable, you just cant see it

"but they promised to leave us alone!" lol if you believe that you are an idiot. also, some of their grievances were with you, with your arrogant attitude on the forums before the set. you just made it easier for them to justify gang banging you because you harbored CC. it really is that simple.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 8th 2014, 10:33:56
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 10:46:11

i am not going to read all that.
Maybe if you decide to forum fight with 1 sentence or less ... maybe...

Cable Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 11:58:58

Originally posted by i am very hairy:
so what's your country this set cable? I'll give you good ass spanking so you can crawl back here and cry some moar

What part of come find me did you miss? Since you post under a fake name why would I give you a country number?

MountainYeti Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 20:30:07

Just joining the convo but I was #77 BYOB. I made a point this past set of retalling all hits and with the exception of Shady and one other country I got everyone. Early set I was all turret and only started buying up jets midway when I started to retal. Cable I did get my most lopsided jet:turret ratio right before I attacked you at 4mil jets:2.5mil turrets but this was temporary and any other time I was even or had more turrets. The retal against you was nothing personnel but I wasn`t quite in position to hit my other retals without going all jetter and when I saw you had 1Bil banked it was a no brainer imo.

neversilence

Apr 9th 2014, 0:56:55

We walked down to the water as I fluffed your grandmas daughter country music played on the radio....so I turned it off.

Alin Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 9:09:32

i am applying the doctrine this reset!!!