Verified:

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 19:54:31

I COME TO YOU TODAY WITH A HEAVY HEART! I CONTEMPLATED NOT SHARING THIS NEWS FOR FEAR THAT UPON READING IT SOME MAY IMMEDIATELY QUESTION WHETHER LIFE IS EVEN WORTH LIVING. IN THE END THOUGH I DECIDED I MUST SHARE THIS, AS YOU WILL LEARN IT EVENTUALLY SO PERHAPS THE BLOW WILL BE SOFTENED IF YOU HEAR IT FROM ME..

TACO BELL NO LONGER HAS LAVA SAUCE. THE VOLCANO MENU IS BUT A DISTANT MEMORY OF A HAPPIER TIME.

LET THE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH COMMENCE!

WITH A HOLE IN MY HEART,
BILL
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2014, 20:02:56

SOMEBODY CALL A DENTIST !
WITH A CORK TO PLUG BILL'S HEART UP AGAIN
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Trife Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 20:43:42

One of Taco Bell's higher ups (possibly CEO) did a AMA on reddit last week - When is lava sauce coming back? - was a question that went unanswered

fluff taco bell.

(HOWEVER IN THEIR DEFENSE, BAJA BLAST IS SOON GOING TO BE AVAILABLE IN 2 LITERS AT GROCERY STORES!)

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 21:28:19

@Trife

That guy was funny as hell though.

Symac

Mar 31st 2014, 21:38:58

whats the point of taco bell, then.

Baja Blast in 2liter, there go my teeth and shape.

braden Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 22:26:43

I NOW QUESTION WHETHER LIFE IS WORTH LIVING!!

Riddler Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 23:02:58

they however still have the Verde Salsa, which makes it possibly ok to still occasionally visit, and Baja Blast is nasty

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2014, 1:16:05

Taco Bell sucks go to Taco John's.

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 2:37:19

GAH!

Oh the humanity!!!!!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2014, 2:53:19

Screw Taco Bell, their food sucks hard. They try to make you think that theiir spicy stuff is spicy and fail miserably. They had those Volcano tacos for a bit, and they weren't bad, but even they weren't really spicy enough for me. I want to feel the flame, the heat, BRING IT. I want to sweat when I eat it, not feel like I've just drunk a whole bottle of cool ranch dressing.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2014, 4:10:27

Taco bell gives me the fluffs every time I eat there, its the only food that does that to me :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Symac

Apr 1st 2014, 4:19:10

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Screw Taco Bell, their food sucks hard. They try to make you think that theiir spicy stuff is spicy and fail miserably. They had those Volcano tacos for a bit, and they weren't bad, but even they weren't really spicy enough for me. I want to feel the flame, the heat, BRING IT. I want to sweat when I eat it, not feel like I've just drunk a whole bottle of cool ranch dressing.

Eat a ghost chilli.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 1st 2014, 4:32:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Taco bell gives me the fluffs every time I eat there, its the only food that does that to me :-(

McDonalds does it for me. I support them only when constipated.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2014, 4:37:34

Originally posted by galleri:

McDonalds does it for me. I support them only when constipated.

LOL!!!! Good one!, I didn't see that angle in my situation, then again, I don't get constipated ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Wu Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 5:46:12

Confirmed. This is indeed distressing *slits wrists*

Sol is ranked too high.

Riddler Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 11:09:43

Originally posted by Symac:

Eat a ghost chilli.

+1 those things are ruthless I tried it once...never again

HavocMD

Apr 1st 2014, 12:28:20

Originally posted by Riddler:

Eat a ghost chilli.

I grow them. Yum. If you want to eat spicy at restaurants you need to go one of 2 things.

1) Bring your own hot sauce.
2) Tell the waiter you want it made so spicy you well be rolling around on the ground in tears, and if that happens they will get a massive tip. (One did give it a good go when my food was garnished with sliced habeneros)

Kalick Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 12:29:19

Originally posted by HavocMD:

Eat a ghost chilli.

I grow them. Yum. If you want to eat spicy at restaurants you need to go one of 2 things.

2) Tell the waiter you want it made so spicy you well be rolling around on the ground in tears, and if that happens they will get a massive tip. (One did give it a good go when my food was garnished with sliced habeneros)

Why do you hate your mouth?

Alin Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 12:36:07

You people do realize that @ over 40 you will get a beautiful ulcer to your stomach ... Or your colon will forfeit the game.

Stop eating those scums to proof how brave you are. Go in a hospital and talk with someone ill of the above mentioned and you might change your mind ...

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 13:48:02

ALIN!

YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST OF THOSE WHO ARE TO BE EXPLODED!

THE CONSUMPTION OF EXPLODING FOOD IS NOT ABOUT PROVING BRAVERY! THAT IS WHAT KILLING SPIDERS WITH TOILET PAPER IS FOR!

ALSO! WE ARE ALREADY OVER 40! DOES THAT MEAN THAT SINCE WE HAVE NOT DEVELOPED AN ULCER YET, WE WILL BE SAFE UNTIL WE ARE 80? WE FEEL QUITE CONFIDENT THAT WE WILL NOT LIVE THAT LONG ANYWAY!

HA!

SAM
HEAD CHEF,

Trife Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 14:39:15

Originally posted by HavocMD:

Eat a ghost chilli.

Why do you hate your butthole?

Oceana Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 18:48:40

they not always smart, they stopped having the choco-taco's, my first wife had me getting them in middle of night all the time when she pregnant.

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 2:47:50

Taco John? I wish they exsisted here in st louis.

Symac

Apr 2nd 2014, 3:40:00

Taco Johns is on a whole other level.
Tasty Tacos?

IAN_DANGER

Apr 2nd 2014, 4:43:23

NOW WHERE AM I GOING TO GET MY DAILY INTAKE OF VEGATABLES?

HA!
IAN_DANGER
DIETARY CONSULTANT TO THE INFINITE MONKEYS

Zorp Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 8:26:31

Originally posted by IAN_DANGER:
NOW WHERE AM I GOING TO GET MY DAILY INTAKE OF VEGATABLES?

HA!
IAN_DANGER
DIETARY CONSULTANT TO THE INFINITE MONKEYS

LOL! Holy fluff, I'm dying over here! You guys are simply the best.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2014, 18:31:30

So, when you go to Taco Bell, get it to go, take it home and throw it right in the toilet and bypass all the nasty stuff. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Patience Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 19:11:23

On the upside, Mucho Burrito has ghost peppers...
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

archaic Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 20:43:33

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 23:23:54

http://i.imgur.com/2FHEiQ2.gif

this is what happens after i eat taco bell

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2014, 17:01:36

Last night, my tears recreated something better and hotter than the taco bell sauces.
I shall bottle it up.

Ok what happened was even though I had washed my hands after putting capsaicin on, i rubbed my eyes.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ssewellusmc

Apr 3rd 2014, 18:09:35

I scratched my balls with capsaicin on my hands once... I shed tears too...

mrford Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 20:38:58

i changed my contacts an hour after chopping cayenne peppers, and even though i washed my hands 4-5 times, i felt like my eyes were melting
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 21:01:53

Originally posted by mrford:
i changed my contacts an hour after chopping cayenne peppers, and even though i washed my hands 4-5 times, i felt like my eyes were melting

HOW WERE YOUR EYES INVOLVED IN FIDDLING WITH YOUR PHONE!?

I JUST TRIED IT! NO MATTER WHAT I DO, GIVING MY SCREEN ON MY SMART PHONE BUTTERFLY KISSES FAILS TO MODIFY MY CONTACTS LIST! MAYBE THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT WITH THE SCREEN THAT CLOSE TO MY FACE, I WAS UNABLE TO SEE WHAT I WAS DOING. DO YOU OWN A FLIP-PHONE? I WOULD THINK THAT WOULD BE EVEN HARDER TO DO THOUGH! DOES YOUR WORKOUT REGIMEN INCLUDE EYELID EXERCISES?

ALSO! WHY WERE YOU USING YOUR PHONE AS A CUTTING SURFACE? I WOULD THINK THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF DAMAGING YOUR SCREEN WITH THE KNIFE!

SIDE NOTE: IF YOU'RE EVER IN A HOTEL WITH OLD STYLE ROTARY DIAL PHONES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO DIAL WITH YOUR TONGUE. THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! DOES NOT RECOMMEND YOU TRY IT WITHOUT EXPERT SUPERVISION THOUGH. IF YOU ONLY HAVE REGULAR VISION, YOU MAY END UP ACCIDENTALLY MAKING A VERY EXPENSIVE INTERNATIONAL CALL. TRY EXPLAINING THAT ONE TO YOUR WIFE!

HA!

SAM
TECH GURU,

Patience Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 14:41:23

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
I scratched my balls with capsaicin on my hands once... I shed tears too...

lmao... Now THERE's a visual that made getting up today worthwhile. I don't suppose you have video??? :D

And OMG, SAM... you're killin' me. Seriously - I just peed myself a little bit. MARRY ME IMMEDIATELY!!! lol
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

ssewellusmc

Apr 4th 2014, 15:26:51

No, I sure do not. I spent about 2 straight days in the pool to relieve the problem.