Verified:

Hammer Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:07:33

I ran one turn with two minutes to go and didn't check food first. It cost me $800k and knocked me out of the top 10. Stupid.

Congrats to all of you in the top 10 and to Alin.

Cable Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:19:20

Stupid move: saying no to that 12 when I was drunk..... or was she a 6 with beer googles?!?!?

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:21:41

To paraphrase the prophet Carlin: I never fluffed a ten, but one night, I fluffed five twos

EDIT: Oh right, I messed up also. I sold a mess of turrets for $497 in the last 10 seconds. I was not quick enough to click over and use the money to buy anything off my private market
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

humicroav Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 1:09:33

Didn't join GDI before retal - cost me a top 5 finish.
ur mom playz erf2025

Cable Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 1:22:33

Originally posted by humicroav:
Didn't join GDI before retal - cost me a top 5 finish.

I keep hearing this I would a top 5 stuff... we need open accounts, I'm curious why its almost always the same people in the top but I dont see anyone who's saying "I would a top 5 before."

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2014, 2:16:40

I would have had $30m if I hadn't been so greedy and bought more defence, and not slept :)

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 3:39:02

Originally posted by Getafix:
I would have had $30m if I hadn't been so greedy and bought more defence, and not slept :)

I like that...here is my excuse for only getting 2nd.

And if I could have run a no defense country without being land grabbed or retalled I surely would have hit 60 mill NW. Stupid military costs and decay and corruption.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 14:21:05

Yeah god damn them making it so that ebert can't have his "friend" send him super cheap goods to resell!
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 16:44:49

rats, put your money where your mouth is, open up your profile so everyone can see your past countries and status of those countries. you can spew the trash, but you have nothing to back it up.

Cable Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 18:00:09

Rats actually gas an open profile, but it doesnt show stats from when he ran multies and cheated years ago. Thats not new or relevant news. Rats has 0 ground calling anyone a cheater as he cheated in the past. Ebert started a new leaf awhile back, cut him some slack like we cut you Rats.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 18:29:42

Cable the difference is I cheated, when everyone was cheating, not in either version since swirve sold to people who are trying to create an environment that isn't run by bots and multis, and I certainly never cheated on a solo server, and its been about a decade since I've cheated, so I can judge anyone else, and cable you didn't even play when I cheated, so you can't cut me any slack, cause you weren't even playing jackass.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2014, 18:39:03

You're all jack asses. All of you cheated your asses off when you had the chance to. Not one of you didn't, admit it.

All of you netters are so bound and determined to be at the top of the charts for networth that you'd all do almost anything to get there. Not one of you has a sack.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 18:40:32

Cerberus, aren't you that kid that fails at everything including suiciding?

Cable Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 21:01:59

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Cable the difference is I cheated, when everyone was cheating, not in either version since swirve sold to people who are trying to create an environment that isn't run by bots and multis, and I certainly never cheated on a solo server, and its been about a decade since I've cheated, so I can judge anyone else, and cable you didn't even play when I cheated, so you can't cut me any slack, cause you weren't even playing jackass.

ActuallyI did play in swirve days, so shut your mouth when I say something polite to you. I could say once cheat always cheat, but I didn't, so before you call me a jackass you best shut the fu ck up.

mrford Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 21:07:43

Jackass
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 21:10:21

And the difference is rats, back in the 2025 days when I played cheaters ran wild like RD and you and screwed over legit players like me. I had quit several times due to being killed by multies, prolly was your cheating sorry butt. I still disagree that what my friend did got me purpled as it was not explicitly against rules. I never ran multiple countries on a server that did not allow it.

Cable Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 21:11:58

Originally posted by mrford:
Jackass

That's cute come back and post under your false name dead beat

now im nothing Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 21:24:46

You guys are like a bunch of elementary school kids.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

mrford Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 21:26:38

False name? You are my favorite Cable. Never change, or get smarter.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 22:59:38

Originally posted by Cable:
Originally posted by mrford:
Jackass

That's cute come back and post under your false name dead beat

Aren't you the one that is using the fake name?