Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 15:44:44

id like to thank whatever mod restored #1 the dude didnt deserve it.. and id also like to say to whatever mod deleted it in the first place, G_ F_ck Y__r S_lf buy a vowel to to read how i feel about this situation and how it was handled

Edited By: Boltar on Mar 25th 2014, 15:47:03
See Original Post

Trife Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 15:53:14

welcome back #1

i'd love to hear the mod who deleted #1's reasoning for doing so in the first place. i'm curious because odds are he or she has experience playing in alliance where killing a country over a quadtap is quite common (as it likely is on all earth servers, but i dont play express/primary/ffa like ever). which makes the deletion of #1 feel more like a personal vendetta than anything else.

i doubt the guilty party has the cajones to explain him or herself =\

i wonder if #1 will get his or her turns that they lost as a result of the unwarranted deletion?

tellarion Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 16:00:16

You guys need to grow the fluff up. I have been absolutely appalled at your reaction to this situation. At least elves has had some class here and managed to stay calm.

Trife Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 16:07:09

Originally posted by tellarion:
You guys need to grow the fluff up. I have been absolutely appalled at your reaction to this situation. At least elves has had some class here and managed to stay calm.

serial question here.. what, praytell, do you expect to happen when someone gets wrongly deleted as a result of what is most likely a mod bias?

congratulatory posts for the mod in question?

tellarion Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 16:10:13

Why do you assume it's mod bias? You guys sure do make an awful lot of assumptions here...

ZoSo

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2014, 16:13:03

The reinstatement of #1 pretty much proves that there was no behind-the-scenes evidence of coordination in the first place. This makes the initial deletion itself absolutely appalling to every fair-minded player on this server.
So try to stay calm tellarion.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 16:13:10

Why do you assume it's mod bias?

cause its fun.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

blid

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2014, 16:21:31

Being a mod seems like a cool and rewarding job
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 16:22:46

Ur appalled? Congrats. So am I. A upstanding person (u know the the thing we all are off the Internet) got deleted and got no response from any mod and mods had to be sought after for reasoning and responses. As for the calm claim. I have been calm with exception of talking to u. I spoke to qz and warster both last night after work. Ask them if I was out of line in the slightest to them. Don't wave that high and mighty wand u think u have being a mod and acting holier then thou.

Trife Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 16:34:37

well, because of that whole 'spirit of the server rules' that y'all rolled out.. but not even going there..

because i'm giving the mods the benefit of the doubt that they wouldn't delete a country for attacking a country that quadtapped it, because that'd just be stupid on any server

so what are the possibilities? stupidity, accident, or mod bias.

i dont think it's the first one, the second one is possible too (you'd think there'd be a whoops, our bad type thing), which leads me to believe it was mod bias. likely, a mod who has a hard on for TSO couldn't wait to delete a TSO country/tag for legit reasons, so they jumped the gun and wrongly deleted someone.

i'll be the first to admit i dont have all the information since i'm not #1, and i'm not a mod. but i would be open for enlightenment. enlightenmentarize me!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 16:42:47

serious question is it more appalling to be unfairly deleted or is it more appalling to be unfairly killed time and time again???

in previous sets it was whiny babies like me crying about being killed for no reason and now its whiny babies crying about deletions.

How the mighty have fallen these days.

SuperFly
Mighty Troll and Friend of iScode

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 25th 2014, 16:45:43
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 16:55:32

I love it! Absolutely love it! Now every TSO member knows that the mods aren't joking or sleeping on the job. If you so much as TRY to look the wrong way, BOOOOOM! Hammer down.

Also, the mods have never made it a policy to explain when a player gets deleted or re-instated. So? CRY SOME MOARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not going to start now. Your bullying days are done! Both ingame and on this forum.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2014, 16:57:44

Originally posted by crest23:
Also, the mods have never made it a policy to explain when a player gets deleted or re-instated. So? CRY SOME
Although it probably should be policy to have clear rules. once i'm mod of this server we'll get everything back on track.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 17:23:34

I've talked to Elves about it already. This is not an easy cut and dry situation, especially considering we had been talking about these types of things a mere day before this happened. You all can assume mod bias and/or stupidity all you want, it won't change anything and it won't make you correct in your assumptions.

Trife Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 17:59:03

like i said earlier:

Originally posted by Trife:

iScode Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 19:08:51

Originally posted by SuperFly:
serious question is it more appalling to be unfairly deleted or is it more appalling to be unfairly killed time and time again???

in previous sets it was whiny babies like me crying about being killed for no reason and now its whiny babies crying about deletions.

SuperFly

Unfairly deleted.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Boltar Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 19:29:31

SuperFly

u were killed time and time again for plenty of reasons, i dont know what u do in ur personal life, but if its drugs.. u may wanna lay off of them so u can remember things.. u were killed time and time again for suiciding top10 countries to try and better ur final position, for blatantly hitting pacted or DNH'ed tags we were allied to, and for believe it or not, make us look worse then we had done for ourselves

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 19:36:18

Boltar, are you now saying that you killed the entire team of ETFT for 14 months because I once suicieded on de1i's Monk team?

It's funny how your story seems to change all the time.

Well I will just keep trolling you guys because it is all that I have left in regards to this server.

tellarion and co. just delete these sons of beach whales again so they can go G_ F_ck Y__r S_ off the server....

Boltar Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 20:37:30

we been warring etft 14 months? last i knew i quit team for 2 rounds last year when i got my new job

Twiz Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:06:34

Why do you assume it's mod bias? You guys sure do make an awful lot of assumptions here...

Why not? You are the most biased mod there is.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:10:52

I love it! Absolutely love it! Now every TSO member knows that the mods aren't joking or sleeping on the job. If you so much as TRY to look the wrong way, BOOOOOM! Hammer down.

Also, the mods have never made it a policy to explain when a player gets deleted or re-instated. So? CRY SOME MOARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not going to start now. Your bullying days are done! Both ingame and on this forum.

Again, you are retarded. How about you stick your nose in some other fluff so you don't have to keep cleaning it.
When things weren't going your way, all you did was cry cry cry, and now you are doing the exact same thing others were doing to you before on making fun of you being a big baby lol

Some people were born followers, and some born leaders. You must be a follower. :)

elvesrus

Mar 26th 2014, 1:37:25

especially considering we had been talking about these types of things a mere day before this happened.

log times are mountain (GMT-6)

Mar 19 08:53:47 <quaxbi> if he's looking for martian for what I think he is... how much justification is required for a tag to kill when someone else is already killing?

The situation at that time was also completely different. Grabs made on me were done on the 20th, and there was no login after the last three until right before the attacks were made. There were also four of them on me, compared to the one I was asking about on a tagmate. Nowhere near the same.

There are two tags on alliance that have those grabs as a kill in their retal policies. MD and ICN. Yes, 10 member ICN. TSO had generally been 2:kill (I'm being nice and not saying 1:tagkill like it was the first set) and some of us really did try keeping it within the tag. Martian himself even said that
Originally posted by martian:
many:one is not ok (unless it's retals).

Can anyone here really say they wouldn't want to kill something for 4 grabs on a single country?

To answer SuperFly's question. When being killed there is a direct means to fight back, when dealing with mods there is some hope and pray even when you know it was unjustified (not to mention the lost turns). I'd rather deal with the former myself.

Lastly crest: you do realize moderation goes both ways, right?
Elves is a douche on every server.

h2orich Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 2:30:39

Originally posted by blid:
Although it probably should be policy to have clear rules. once i'm mod of this server we'll get everything back on track.

u're getting mod on this server? :\

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2014, 3:18:17

Originally posted by Marshal:
Why do you assume it's mod bias?

cause its fun.

And we appreciate free entertainment.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 10:44:51

SuperFly

you know.. tremendous psychological pressure comes with being framed for cheating.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 10:45:09

Originally posted by h2orich:

yay more biased modding!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2014, 13:06:13

Did you not noticed i made the best case in *support* of elves out of anyone in this server? The only bias i have is in favor of good rules being properly enforced. o and btw, upholding 5-man limits for the teams is not a bias, it's a prerequisite.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2014, 13:08:49

yes, it's official, i will become mod of this server as soon as they ask me, which could be any year now

Riddler Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 22:38:01

where is the list of deletable offenses here? I'm guessing I should check these out before playing any server other than alliance

Twiz Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 3:29:50

yes, it's official, i will become mod of this server as soon as they ask me, which could be any year now

:)

Boltar Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 4:02:41

the list of debateable offenses is in the huge gray area we got on this server,, which might just as well be hiding that malay plane they cant find

afaik Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 9:12:31

Classy comment boltar, jeez. Your bleeding heart is dry.

archaic Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 14:03:46

Waah
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 30th 2014, 18:41:47

welcome back #1

i'd love to hear the mod who deleted #1's reasoning for doing so in the first place. i'm curious because odds are he or she has experience playing in alliance where killing a country over a quadtap is quite common (as it likely is on all earth servers, but i dont play express/primary/ffa like ever). which makes the deletion of #1 feel more like a personal vendetta than anything else.

i wonder if #1 will get his or her turns that they lost as a result of the unwarranted deletion?

Her? What female mods this server? I am the only female mod, and I don't mod this server. You don't have to be politically correct here Trife ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Trife Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:45:18

Originally posted by galleri:
welcome back #1

Her? What female mods this server? I am the only female mod, and I don't mod this server. You don't have to be politically correct here Trife ;)

i apologize. i will try to be more of an ass in future postings!