Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 10:33:43

Was that the HS guy again?
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 10:54:53

lol, "massive" oil buyout. $34bill in oil has been sold in the last 72 hours

$187bill in spy tech in the same time frame. and you notice the oil.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 11:40:09

I don't care about buyouts, I asked about a transfer
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 11:48:44

ah, so the min price of spy tech in the 600s and medical at 1,350 with volumes that are far above what should be selling at this point in the set, doesnt indicate transfers to you as well?

Edited By: mrford on Mar 26th 2014, 11:53:27
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

aron82 Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 11:57:12

It wasnt me, have been buying oil whole set at 300$ now I have 500 mil oil barrels, and I am failing at selling it at price 99$. So it was a very stupid idea thinking that oil would help me get a better networth.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 12:11:06

Lol i sold off my smaller oil stocks maybe thats it? Lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 16:04:52

mrford is really desperate for someone to mention spy tech cause hes been doing it.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 17:34:25

it was me
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 18:43:59

no, im just baffled that you think this much of your game skills, when your skills of observation are this fluffty. im done with spy tech, and have been for a bit.

Money: $240,941,852,137

im busy with that now, considering i only have room on my PM for 90bill of that. why dont you sell me some military

Edited By: mrford on Mar 26th 2014, 18:46:20
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 18:50:02

Mrford, you seem to think I care about observing peoples buyouts. I just noticed I had 100 mil oil come through buyorders. You seem to forget my countries are all restarts.

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 18:52:15

oh, i havnt forgotten about your countries all being restarts. your month of consistent whining hasnt let any of us forget that fact.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 18:54:46

When have I whined in the last month? Please post a single example. Oh yeah your statements like your ego, have no actual evidence to justify them.

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 19:01:40

unfortunately for you, this community isnt as stupid as you seem to think. there is no point in me sifting through your last 300 posts, as funny as that would be, because everyone had a front row seat to your meltdown and fluff fest.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 19:10:31

Ahhh, so your just going to continue running your mouth like you always do, continually thinking your actually good at this game. Gotcha

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 19:24:35

No where in this thread have I bragged about my skills, or lack there of. You are just changing the subject now. Who is the one running their mouth now? That would be you, desperately searching for a point.

But if you really wanna go there. I didn't get killed by multiple clans this set not seeing it comming. I'm going to accomplish my goal of 2 top 5 in a row. You have accomplished nothing this set except to look like either an ignorant idiot when it comes to Foreign Affairs, or a little school boy who didn't get your way when you got plowed.

Who is the one who sucks at this game? What is your metric? Because I'm accomplishing all my goals. Are you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 19:50:38

Did ICD return. Yep, accomplished.
Did I get to talk to a bunch of people I haven't talked to in years. Yep, Accomplished
Did we win total net. Probably not but there is always next set.

2 out of 3 is pretty good.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 20:07:17

you have too many goals......

mine are simple:

Did i war? yep

1 out of 1 - I am better at EE than RaTs
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rusty Shackleford

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2014, 20:38:31

My guess is that it was the government. They're always up to no good.

Riddler Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 20:44:25

I bought a ton of oil yesterday as we were killing off a few assclowns who thought it was ok to farm someone who was destocking...

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 20:47:58

Originally posted by mdevol:
you have too many goals......

mine are simple:

Did i war? yep

1 out of 1 - I am better at EE than RaTs

Lol

kemo Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 21:18:40

just realized he quoted himself in his own sig. haha what a douche
all praised to ra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 21:21:08

Kemo, just because you have nothing worth quoting, doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

kemo Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 21:39:39

its great that your in love with that guy in the mirror. careful though. hes an asshat
all praised to ra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 21:50:28

But he looks great, and has beautiful eyes

Twiz Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 22:15:56

Wow. Interesting post. Guess I can chime in?

I agree with mrford though, you whine too much.
I agree with mdevol, you have too many goals.
I agree with kemo, who the fluff quotes themselves?

I also have to agree with Rats, there is always next set :)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2014, 22:57:04

I agree that mrford thinks self farming/land trading and FA'ing a single country to top 5 is actually an accomplishment or even difficult - (try playing a legit string)
I agree mdevol yap's way too much
I agree kemo is a tool

I also have to agree with Rats, especially when you like what you see in the mirror.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2014, 23:01:09

/me grabs a bag of popcorn

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 23:13:41

oh wise raz! please tell me what this "legit string" you speak of is! i am here to learn from you, someone i dont even know who the fluff they are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BigBoi

Mar 27th 2014, 2:13:46

mrford=1
rats=0
raz=0-1=-1
bigboi=big fat one

BigBoi

Mar 27th 2014, 2:16:50

btw, netting is who can put up the highest networth, not networths!

raz sounds like somebody who didnt want to jump in on the latest state of the art cutting edge methods to be at the top and now sees anything else but his definition of netting non-legit

oh yeah, im a fat nub :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2014, 2:48:49

Originally posted by BigBoi:

raz sounds like somebody who didnt want to jump in on the latest state of the art cutting edge methods to be at the top and now sees anything else but his definition of netting non-legit

Who are you again?....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 3:02:23

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Who are you again?....

Quit your pretending you know it's your mom!!
Damn missed it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2014, 3:06:52

Originally posted by Khavic25:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Who are you again?....

Quit your pretending you know it's your mom!!

I didn't realize that she's been let go from the loony bin...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 3:09:52

:P

Damn missed it

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 3:13:52

There is nothing cutting edge about how they do it, its been done for over a decade. Many people don't follow that particular stipulation that it is all about making 1 large country, the same way that most netters in 1a, think getting FAed, bought up or land given to you by your own alliance mates, makes it so it isn't a legit win. Personally I believe people can do whatever they want with their own countries, if they want 1 big one, and a bunch of little ones that is their prerogative. I personally only do it when I've been through a war, or if me and another guy are challenging each other.

Now bigboi run along and let the adults talk.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 3:16:28

I just kill

BigBoi

Mar 27th 2014, 12:37:30

only way it is non legit is if you use the game not intended by designers

it is how they view it and the parameters they set, not us as players lol

if it hasn't be outruled then it is legit

BigBoi

Mar 27th 2014, 12:37:43

btw, ffat has adults?

Desperado Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 15:21:24

bigboi, this game is older than you are, kinda need to elaborate when you mention its designers lol

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 16:23:58

Bigboi, Suiciding isn't against any game rules, most of the game still feels its wrong and will be punished. Breaking pacts isn't against the rules of the game, but 99% of the player base still feels its not a legit move. Your childish view on the game are both adorable and pathetic.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 17:26:19

The only thing this thread is missing is Donny posting his stats.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 27th 2014, 17:43:16

Posting for donny

Leaderboard Rankings
Leaderboard Score Rank
Networth $13,957,625,048 #27
Land 7,212,199 #25
Top 100 10 #52
Top 10 8 #5
Best 3 $1,490,332,037 #8
Attack Success 94.2% #378
Kills 818 #10
Deaths 268 #44
Pop Killed 118,381,008 #2
Attacks 189,920 #8
Missiles 46,422 #2
Defends 82,535 #29
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

BigBoi

Mar 27th 2014, 19:30:09

Rats, you are the one who has almost the entire FFA community saying you whine too much lol

Not I

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 20:18:44

Bigboi, the entire FFA community isn't 3 players from NBK and 1 from TKO. They just make up the majority of posts.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 20:43:58

I dunno... everyone I talk to agrees that you are whiny fluff. That was before though, you have lowered the amount of whine you had with your cheese.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 20:45:42

Twiz, you know your just trying to pick on me, because you haven't figured out how to express your love of me yet.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 20:55:10

I love you like a mother loves a fugly stepchild. :P

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 21:01:42

I wouldn't know about that. Is love based on looks when it comes to children in your world? That is kind of creepy dude.

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 21:13:54

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
I wouldn't know about that. Is love based on looks when it comes to children in your world? That is kind of creepy dude.

+1
Your base is mine!

Twiz Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 21:19:42

You missed the point of my post and went straight for the pedo approach, shows a lot about you old man ;)