Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 2:43:13

why?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Twiz Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 2:48:29

FAing? Who knows.

JJosh Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 3:14:59

them asses. fa who. cause idk
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

mdevol Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 3:38:11

they killed 5 of the solo tag I was at war with for no reason
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ssewellusmc

Mar 20th 2014, 3:57:31

Check your news feed for attacks (cms,abd, ror) by this dingbat and report back to me. I clearly see reasons.

I will let Rosco, RLintz, or JJ chime in about the facts from the news feed.

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 8:19:43

who cares, they were killed, they stay dead, pretty simple process eh?
HT

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 11:53:31

I think mdevol was hoping for a 16 -0 drubbing against that clown.
Your base is mine!

Rosco Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 14:32:18

He Grabbed us, we retalled, saw your DOW and that he was RoRing and making threats so we killed the one country. He ABed and CMed countries that were not involved in the KR. We took out three more to reduce the threat. Sorry, didn't want him to have enough to kill a country.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

mdevol Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 18:57:04

Originally posted by Home Turf:

It isnt cool to invite yourself to an ongoing 1v1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 19:20:24

Originally posted by mdevol:

Helltard factor.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Twiz Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 21:23:27

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Helltard factor.

Dude, I love you, but stfu. The helltard one is getting old. Stick with the times and make fun of dilli.

Rosco Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 0:21:28

You should have killed faster Mike.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

pele Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 10:45:00

but is it cool to break a unap?

pele Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 10:46:07

yeah i know, thats old news, but im like an elephant, never forgets and seldom forgives

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 11:06:40

Yeah we invited ourselves and had a great time actually!

Shouldn't start fluff than try and run and hide. And not even a very good job at that either. Pretty sad cant even try and play nice, without some retards thinking they own this place. I kinda am getting the drift they don't. All I see is piles of rubble.

I would b asking the yahoos that started this fluff, to explain why they left yall to get your asses kicked, and ran like the mangy cowards they are. If it aint 5:1 they want no part of a real fight.

Let the alligator mouths start up. I want to see the hummingbird asses get waxed again.
HT

Another Deadman

Mar 24th 2014, 23:52:20

Ares sucks

Rosco Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 4:16:37

Take it easy Jen, You started.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Twiz Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 7:10:34

Originally posted by pele:
but is it cool to break a unap?

hmmmmmmmm?

mdevol Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 21:44:35

Home Turf... you have gone full potato.

Rule one of the internet is NEVER GO FULL POTATO

You told me not to start fluff and run and hide? I am one of two people that still tagged CC this reset. I have not run or hid anywhere. I am still here with country names mdevol. Come at me bro. Oh wait YOUR clan leaders came at me asking for a CF and uNAP.

Stfu.

I was doing my part. 11 killed in 48 hrs solo isn't bad.

Home turf you wanna detag and 1v1? I will roll you anytime anywhere on your terms

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 21:46:54

does this potato come with cheese, bacon and sour cream?
Your base is mine!

Twiz Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:14:47

You told me not to start fluff and run and hide? I am one of two people that still tagged CC this reset. I have not run or hid anywhere. I am still here with country names mdevol. Come at me bro. Oh wait YOUR clan leaders came at me asking for a CF and uNAP.

Yeah you were the only one who didn't fluff out and run to ICD. Though you HAD to do it. Would make you look even worse if you ran to ICD with the rest of them.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:20:17

I didnt have to do anything...

I did it because i said i was going to do it and i wasnt gonna hide from what i did.

Part of owning up to a mistake.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:25:28

I didnt have to do anything...

I did it because i said i was going to do it and i wasnt gonna hide from what i did.

Part of owning up to a mistake.

How is it a mistake when you FS'd fully knowing what you were doing? You can't call it a mistake or screw up.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:40:55

Twiz use your fluffing brain.

It was a mistake to break the pact. People screw up. It was a mistake in judgement to break the pact.

If you dont like it you can eat fluff and go make a new alias to steal information from people and use it against them.

Or better yet, keep trolling people that the mods have declared innocent for over 6 years, while your clan has been booted from the game...twice, for breaking rules.

kemo Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:41:44

in his defense hind sight is a fluff. i once dated this chick and for the first couple months i kept forgetting shes a vegan. i finally gave up and one night she came over for dinner. on her plate i just sat a rock from the back yard. i now know that was freakin stupid. hind sight is an unforgiving unshaved french commy fluff.
all praised to ra

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:43:28

I dont know why nbk even alows you to be in leadership.

You were one of the 4 original leaders of CC, and plotted to kill NBK from the beginning.

Such loyalty.

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:50:35

"yawns"

somebody say sumtin? I swear I heard sumtin buzzing the ole ears. Damn pests.
HT

kemo Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:52:51

just throwing it out there my fluffs nick name is horse. if anyone wants to come and beat it ill be free for a bit tomorrow. i do recommend safety glasses
all praised to ra

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:56:09

"yawns"

somebody say sumtin? I swear I heard sumtin buzzing the ole ears. Damn pests.

So..thats a no? You arent willing to 1v1?

You just want to run your mouth without backing it up?

I respect pele, at least he went solo and was gonna do something about it.

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 1:01:23

Ummm no I looked and you are twice as big. Mine been thru like 4 wars or sum fluff. Im crazy, but not usually stupid. Thanx for the invite. I keep in mind, dude.
HT

Desperado Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 1:02:57

In other words, he won't do it unless he has the fs and a few other people waiting to help him

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 1:03:56

blah blah blah what a piece of work
HT

Desperado Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 1:05:06

blah blah blah what a piece of work

*bawk bawk bawk

pants antler

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 1:06:33

4 wars? Dude you slaughtered every opponent you faced, me being one of them. i am on 5th gen countries and just got out of a war. But i understand...

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 2:28:07

yeah yeah yeah, cluck cluck cluck.... wow
HT

Twiz Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 3:07:10

Twiz use your fluffing brain.

It was a mistake to break the pact. People screw up. It was a mistake in judgement to break the pact.

If you dont like it you can eat fluff and go make a new alias to steal information from people and use it against them.

Or better yet, keep trolling people that the mods have declared innocent for over 6 years, while your clan has been booted from the game...twice, for breaking rules.

RD this RD that... You can toot that horn all you want, i don't care you pact breaking fluff :)

I dont know why nbk even alows you to be in leadership.

You were one of the 4 original leaders of CC, and plotted to kill NBK from the beginning.

Such loyalty.

What makes you think I am in leadership? I made amends with my NBK friends with an apology I sent straight to most of NBK.

ssewellusmc

Mar 26th 2014, 3:57:06

This convoluted seems to be a little off topic.

JJosh Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 3:58:13

good troll movement
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 4:18:21

Originally posted by Twiz:

What makes you think I am in leadership? I made amends with my NBK friends with an apology I sent straight to most of NBK.

I know you have a bunch of handles to switch between so it is hard to keep straight but......

General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

HFA = leadership, no?

Twiz Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 4:33:06

[quote poster=mdevol; 30574; 551153]
Originally posted by Twiz:

I know you have a bunch of handles to switch between so it is hard to keep straight but......

General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

HFA = leadership, no? [/quote]

Can't change sigs, that was from around AoDT days... Which is why I made this one ;)

Another Deadman

Mar 26th 2014, 6:53:42

I DIDN"T START ANYTHING!!!! I made a retal hit for my country Beth, and the moron told me I was going to die, because Beth was the name of his ex girlfriend. and then the killing started. I must be the only person here, who gets blamed for other peoples crap.

Another Deadman

Mar 26th 2014, 6:54:25

I don't give a damn anymore. I'm just gonna keep recreating, and start fluffing fluff up.

Another Deadman

Mar 26th 2014, 6:54:59

fluffing fluff crap,
F u c k S h i t up.

JJosh Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 7:26:21

8 /
8|
8 \
lol
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 9:22:47

another deadman is drunk

Rosco Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 22:20:22

Two drunks don't make a right. JJ has been punnished for his behavior and will never do it again....Until next time....he gets drunk.....which will be soon.....like maybe right now.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Another Deadman

Mar 27th 2014, 0:49:59

NBK had to join Ares in killing me? What the hell is wrong with you? There aint a man among you, not a single one of you can can go toe to toe with me, that you have to invite all your little weenie buddies in on it. fluff you

gambit Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 2:29:10

twiz hasnt been in leadership for a long time now and nbk is also no longer on gamesurge or boxcar...but ill still fill any hole

Edited By: gambit on Mar 27th 2014, 2:33:06
Natural Born Killer

Desperado Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 10:44:01

I filled gambits holes once...

with guerrilla glue ^.^

pants antler

kemo Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 15:45:15

3 guerillas sacrificed to make gambit happy :(
all praised to ra