which convs is made up ice?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Colo Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 7:20:06

Originally posted by Icemanxicd:
Truth is in the actions that happened in the game, not words someone decided to twist and spew in a forum to make themselves look and feel better. Nobody ever wins the war of words here, their are to many Liars who are just looking to stroke their ego in an electronic world and sleep at night thinking they have the upper hand in a virtual argument that means nothing.

And just to let you know, I won the war of the words. If you look at the scoreboard it says Colo 2 -Icemanxicd 0. I got a point for slamming you, and I got a point for bringing up yet another conversation you think is fake. I don't know what the hell those guys are telling ya, but I would reconsider calling them friends. They are obviously yanking you around.

Lets just admit what we all saw happen. NBK/Ares FS'ed you, you didn't crush us like you thought you would. You saw PANLV gearing up to come in (which is why you all started crying on FFAT before they hit) yet you kept wasting turns on NBK/ARES like we wanted you to. You admitted defeat by sinking even more turns into our smaller countries because you wanted to try and use that to convince the server you "would have, could have, should have" beaten NBK/ARES. Which I would like to point out, that idea has a HUGE flaw. Your underlying assumption is that we would have played the same strategy had we known pan wasnt coming in to be future breakers. You knew the war was lost, the only thing you could cling to was "oh look at the stats before pan jumped in" That's all that was. You needed something to tell your troops, and what's more perfect then telling them something that could never be proven wrong, "we could have beaten NBK/ARES guys, we could have". You overestimated your ability this set by drawing conclusions from what CC did last set. You guys really thought you would be able to catch us off guard like that again??

Edited By: Colo on Mar 24th 2014, 8:14:38
See Original Post

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 8:56:44

General Colon, your accusatory posts keep getting longer and longer trying to convince anyone who will listen the validity of your actions. Similar circumstances with Timmy even though the FS went the other way came from the PANLV/NBK side. Keep talking but your actions really don't need that much explaining. You gangbanged, you planned it, so what. What you may not know is that you actually had people ready to leave your clans for your gang banging actions. AND if you follow Twits logic, you need to ask all your members who's mother i slept with first to because thats what it takes to trust someone in this game.

Edited By: Icemanxicd on Mar 24th 2014, 9:31:14

Twiz Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 9:57:58

Originally posted by Icemanxicd:
AND if you follow Twits logic, you need to ask all your members who's mother i slept with first to because thats what it takes to trust someone in this game.

Now you're talking!

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 12:11:58

Lol would of,could of,should of... We'll never know both sides true intent so there will always be a valid argument on both sides.

I'll just say that i've never lied before so I don't know why thats even questioned now.

The best part of Rats post is that he said that before we even had 20 members confirmed lol

You all need to realise alot of what he says is to get you thinking something totally oppisite from his pov.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 12:56:55

Colo first off, we were winning vs nbk and ares.
Second off, nice that you are posting up doctored logs, said to someone else.
Third off, nowhere anywhere is their a log of me or anyone else that was leadership in ICD saying we were planning on hitting anyone.
4th off you post way to many times in a row.
5th Have a good day.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Colo Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 15:47:39

Ice- Lol no one needs convincing. We all saw exactly what happened. Who is really trying to do the convincing though?

Crippler- Again I have no idea who you are. But the general rule of thumb is people might not be all that honest on the internet. Just fyi, next time you want to net, I wouldn't start conversations with leaders that go something like this " we are the best fighters ever"

Rat- LOL

Look, you guys obviously really need this. I will stop weighing your PR campaign down with the truth. We all saw how you do when you lead wars. Let's see how you lead PR campaigns.

BigBoi

Mar 24th 2014, 17:41:18

nbk/ares/panlv-1

icd/cc/focus-0

rats is a douche btw

Mar 24th 2014, 17:43:28

Next time i wanna net ill be all commies and dixts cause reps are obviously a warring gov
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

vern Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 17:49:59

Crippler- Again I have no idea who you are.

haha

Twiz Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 18:19:18

No mention of anyone sleeping with mothers except iceman... I trust none of you but him.

Desperado Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 20:16:59

I slept with your mom twiz, but you obviously don't trust me :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Twiz Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 21:25:10

Originally posted by Desperado:
I slept with your mom twiz, but you obviously don't trust me :P

You dirty fluff. It goes one way, you sleep with their moms and I will trust you. You sleep with mine and you are my sworn enemy! :P

Mar 24th 2014, 22:10:48

but everyone's slept with yours....
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Twiz Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 1:41:31

Excuse me while I go cut myself to some Bullet For My Valentine.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2014, 2:10:28

You might just be my son, Twiz!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

kemo Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 2:11:50

would it be too late for an abortion then?
all praised to ra

Desperado Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 2:11:56

Lol

pants antler

Twiz Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 3:09:48

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You might just be my son, Twiz!

Papa is that you?

Desperado Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 3:13:53

Who's your papi

pants antler

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2014, 4:49:30

Hijo mio!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Twiz Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 7:10:01

Hijo mio!!!!!!

When I posted mine, I posted it in that little nasal voice. Yaaaa knooooowww@

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2014, 3:14:40

Originally posted by Twiz:
Hijo mio!!!!!!

When I posted mine, I posted it in that little nasal voice. Yaaaa knooooowww@

Hmm, no....I'm not your father....looks like it might be Adam Carolla haha.
(•_•)