FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

BigBoi

Mar 23rd 2014, 3:06:34

hehe dropped them below 200 :D

Twiz Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 3:19:24

I think it's pretty cool that you are doing what you are doing, but just shut up and do it.

BigBoi

Mar 23rd 2014, 3:20:13

:X

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 3:21:10

bigboi, as you are killing 300k net countries, that we would probably drop from tag at end anyways, your not doing so well
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

BigBoi

Mar 23rd 2014, 3:22:55

considering i got 100-300k countries i think im doing pretty well

:D

BigBoi

Mar 23rd 2014, 3:24:29

Desperado Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 3:48:18

I don't know what you're bragging about, all you are doing is hitting stragglers lol

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

BigBoi

Mar 23rd 2014, 4:04:15

well aren't you the clan with the game's best killers?

i don't think you appreciate the fact that i've never warred, im from primary, and im not killin smaller countries than mine.

even so, i'd figure the clan with the best killers would coordinate something :) your lack of response projects weakness, complacency, and embarrassment lol

Twiz Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 5:32:33

Originally posted by BigBoi:
considering i got 100-300k countries i think im doing pretty well

:D

I was 100k-300k. I was also killing countries that were 700k-1M. You are just being a lazy killer.

BigBoi

Mar 23rd 2014, 6:20:36

i will do better then!

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 6:52:40

Sounds like your asking to be killed BigBoi.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 8:40:46

Bigboy humanitarians are the only reason your still alive
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2014, 9:01:37

Who did I just kill?, I saw the GSs so I continued til it died :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 11:21:07

Pretty sad yall cant own up to your own countries. Dropping countries from tag at end of set is pretty cheesy. Good enuff to b part of alliance. Just not when it comes time to account for them hunh. Ill bet yall throw your friends under the bus too, when it suits you. Oh yeah I know the answer to that statement already. What friends? The vanity of yall is rather sickening and disgusting. What pathetic little people are you anyway?
HT

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 13:21:02

We weren't going to drop anyone, no need to not like we're pan or tko or something. lol , we warred you all and will still have a decent showing from our active members. ( like not Sherita who bigboi keeps hitting :P )
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 13:30:55

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Pretty sad yall cant own up to your own countries. Dropping countries from tag at end of set is pretty cheesy. Good enuff to b part of alliance. Just not when it comes time to account for them hunh. Ill bet yall throw your friends under the bus too, when it suits you. Oh yeah I know the answer to that statement already. What friends? The vanity of yall is rather sickening and disgusting. What pathetic little people are you anyway?

If they haven't played a turn since the war ended or even before that, they aren't really in the clan now are they?

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 13:45:30

Than your saying you just brought them aboard as cannon fodder. Ok I can see that I guess. Nothing like a strong relationship between clan members and leaders of a clan. Guess figured needed some bums off the street to help with your planned gangbang. How did that go for ya? Or do you just accept people knowing you will cut them loose at end of reset, to fend for themselves, after dying for you. Wow that must b the new relationship stuff, kinda like the new math thing. Don't understand it, don't really want too, to b honest. Im not seeing a good ending to this kind of treatment, for your clan members. But hey you run that outfit anyway you want. Oh you might want to learn to fight first. Thanks and have a Swirve day!
HT

Sherita Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 13:46:19

lalala~~~~

BigBoi glad I could indulge you with my underplayed countries!!!!

I'll participate when a real war comes about...I have YET to see that happen in this new age world of Earth, what I do see mostly is you men crying over sour milk, or fluff size, or the sky isnt just right...or your mama didnt wipe your ass enough.

Oh and I really enjoyed my vaca ICD, now that's over were on to bigger and better things. ;)

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 13:49:41

Home turf, you are hilarious dude. Only people that planned or did a gang bang was you all. You often get people leaving, when you convince retired players to come back, and a week into a set you get gang banged, then a week later, you get gang banged even harder. Alot of people just said fluff it, earth is exactly how I remember it and went right back into the world of retirement.

BigBoi

Mar 23rd 2014, 15:47:20

im just having fun and poking here and there lol

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 16:16:14

That was so incorrect it aint funny. U thought that you would "show" NBK what badasses you "used" to be.

You brought in enemies from clan we had just warred.

You threatened NBK on forums and did a bunch of chest thumping.

You thought we would b a easy war.

You had told everyone how you had the top 20 fighters of all Earthdom, and they were going to kick our ass.

You got your fluffy, whiny asses whooped.

Yes I am hilarious.

HT

Mar 23rd 2014, 16:33:14

HT we never planned on hitting NBK, why do you keep trying to convince yourself of that?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 17:31:59

HT, keep spewing that garbage that aint true because it helps you sleep at night.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2014, 18:02:01

helltard factor....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Mar 23rd 2014, 18:03:18

lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Twiz Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 21:04:18

Originally posted by Icemanxicd:
HT, keep spewing that garbage that aint true because it helps you sleep at night.

We will never know if it's true or not. Every leadership lies after they lose a war. I have seen in it FFA and Alliance where an alliance plans a war, gets beat to the punch, and then lies that a plan never existed. How are we to know that you never really planned a war? You have to be dumb or retarded to not think ICD was not going to war with the "20 top best fighters in EE" or whatever helltard is saying.

Fact is, that is done and over with, we can move on. Like I said before, NBK has nothing to prove to Crippler or anyone in ICD. Either shut up and move on, or plan for next set to get revenge.

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 21:28:46

I guess being in the same clan as them and clanmates/friends for 15-20 years doesn't give me any more info than someone like yourself huh twiz. You guys all choose not to listen and believe, hense the argument you will never know.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:06:03

Originally posted by Home Turf:
That was so incorrect it aint funny. U thought that you would "show" NBK what badasses you "used" to be.

You brought in enemies from clan we had just warred.

You threatened NBK on forums and did a bunch of chest thumping.

You thought we would b a easy war.

You had told everyone how you had the top 20 fighters of all Earthdom, and they were going to kick our ass.

You got your fluffy, whiny asses whooped.

Yes I am hilarious.

Show one post where I threatened NBK.

We talked to NBK before taking in CC, and they said they had no hard feelings if we did, and they wouldn't try to kill CC people if they where in the ICD tag.

Show anywhere that I said I'm going to beat down nbk because they are easy.

All in All you are ignorant, and ignorance is never funny except when you are laughing at someone for it.

Desperado Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:04:53

Originally posted by Twiz:

Either shut up and move on, or plan for next set to get revenge.

Why? we already know you cant declare war without having two other clans back you up, so we can be pretty certain you'll have them waiting to jump in if you get declared on.

and there is no way you can twist this around to make yourselves look any better twiz so don't even bother. fact is, you either planned to declare with ares, or you just decided to jump in right after they started. another fact is you couldn't finish the job on your own, you had to have pan come in and hold your hand and break for you.

Edited By: Desperado on Mar 23rd 2014, 23:07:23
See Original Post

pants antler

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:28:08

I have no plans to get revenge, seems like a waste of time to me.

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:36:57

playing this game is a waste of time lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 0:30:29

Since everyone feels they already know what ICD is doing and going to do, I think all ICD members should ban themselves from the boards except for its leaders, and just act during the game. Its a part of the game that really has absolutely no worthwhile use, it will just make them a bit more paranoid.

Mar 24th 2014, 0:51:03

stealth mode - we'll play untagged next set for sure
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 1:13:19

Amazing what one can come up with on no sleep for 2 1/2 dys. I am fricking hilarious aint I. Sounds kinda like too much protesting going on. way too much testosterone around here.

Yeah we accused of killing untaggeds for no reason. Well at least next reset have a reason now don't we. Thanx by-the-way.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
HT

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 1:43:05

A reason, hmm......

Colo Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 1:50:25

Originally posted by Desperado:
Originally posted by Twiz:

Either shut up and move on, or plan for next set to get revenge.

Why? we already know you cant declare war without having two other clans back you up, so we can be pretty certain you'll have them waiting to jump in if you get declared on.

and there is no way you can twist this around to make yourselves look any better twiz so don't even bother. fact is, you either planned to declare with ares, or you just decided to jump in right after they started. another fact is you couldn't finish the job on your own, you had to have pan come in and hold your hand and break for you.

Why not? All you have shown was that the 20 best fighters to ever play the game, only rely on what they think is a loophole. Make the biggest clan in FFA, that way you can beat any one tag that fights you. If other clans join in and you lose, you can blame getting gang banged. You had your strategy and played it well. Hell you guys even preemptively cried on FFAT before pan even joined in. We had our strategy and played that well.

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 3:42:44

I keep seeing all you post about the 20 best fighters in the game. Nearest i can figure you all were scared we would just whip your butts and thats why the actions you took were what they were along with the FFA posts making up words that never came out of peoples mouth. Somebody was feeling a bit threatened, even when 2 vs 1 was not working even after a FS 5 days into the set, and a 3rd had to be called in. All that does is validate our skills. Even though we lost when it was 600 countries vs 250 or whatever it was, The even war was 400 countries of NBK and Aries VS our 250 that we were winning by the way.

Its simple enough. Keep up with the excuses about how this person hid there etc. the fact of the matter is they were all excuses to hit the 20 fighters you all keep bringing up, and when you were stood up, you needed more help.

Colo Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 4:09:48

LOL, I love how the losing team always exaggerates the numbers both ways. " You guys had 600 to our 200". The winning teams numbers always go up and the losing side always goes down when people refer to the war. Just funny how 500+ vs 400+ turns into a 600v200 after a month.

Also, if you don't know why we are and have been mocking "20 best fighters" just ask rats to fill you in. It's certainly not because you actually are, I find it fun to mock because who (besides donny) goes around and tells people they are the best in EE? Just something that I can poke a little fun at.

Colo Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 4:27:42

Actually iceman, I will repost something here for you. You may not have seen it, but I believe you deserve to know the truth.

[14:24] <RaTSFYA> heres the facts as I see them. I got 20+ of the best fighters from all of FFA playing for me next set, ares nbk and panlv are going ot hit us, we will beat them even worse then CC beat nbk and ares. If you feel its in your best interest to be on that side of things then so be it. I personally like to fight when the numbers are going for the other side. So you can choose to either side

As you can see, rat clearly says you are gods gift to EE and you will in fact take on NBK/PAN/ARES. Why this is a shock that all three of those clans hit you guys is absolutely unbelievable. We understand you are just trying to sway outsiders opinions of the war, and that's cool. It's an automatic response for the losing team. You bit off WAAAAYYYY more than you could chew and ended up choking on your own words. I am just mocking a bit because you thought what CC was able to pull last set actually showed something LOL.

Desperado Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 4:29:06

it was about 550 to 400 when pan joined in, give or take and thats total countries that entered the war on day one... well... day one that each clan entered anyways but hey, spin it anyway that you want to

yeah.. you all won, but I find it hilarious how nbk goes on about how they defeated the great big bad icd... without mentioning that they had to do it with ares, and wouldn't have done it at all if pan didn't come in when the tide turned

pants antler

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 4:36:01

well I feel better now. Arent we all happy. I know I am.
HT

Colo Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 4:41:37

Lol I am spinning it?? I simply said it was 500+vs 400+, which even by your answer I was still correct. And where oh where did anyone say it was just NBK?? I love these quick replies though. I wouldn't be surprised if ICD had a forum titled "standard deflecting topics for when we lose" because all of what you guys say is the about same. "Oh we were trying to net not war", "we had no idea anyone would want to kill CC", "we think we beat NBK/ARES even though our leaders were dumb and didn't hit panlv who was obviously coming in. So we can claim a moral victory here". Gotta love the PR machine. I will be curious to see if you guys can actually trick someone into thinking it was 600 v 250. Or that you brought in the 20 best fighters, so you guys could net. I will tip my hat to you if you actually can.

Colo Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 4:51:23

Who knows, maybe by next set you can trick someone into thinking it was 900 vs 100 of you AND you won!

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 5:35:55

Isn't that the second or 3rd conversation you have made up in the last two weeks now Colo.

Colo Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 5:42:06

Straight to denial. Nice play, but very predictable.

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 6:12:42

Truth is in the actions that happened in the game, not words someone decided to twist and spew in a forum to make themselves look and feel better. Nobody ever wins the war of words here, their are to many Liars who are just looking to stroke their ego in an electronic world and sleep at night thinking they have the upper hand in a virtual argument that means nothing.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 6:21:43

Originally posted by Icemanxicd:
I guess being in the same clan as them and clanmates/friends for 15-20 years doesn't give me any more info than someone like yourself huh twiz. You guys all choose not to listen and believe, hense the argument you will never know.

I have been in the same clan with some people for a long time, and they were shady as fluff. You don't actually know these people unless you have slept with their mothers. If you have done so, I will believe you.

Originally posted by Desperado:

Yeah you go and dwell on that for the next year or so, and forget all the great things NBK has done, even for focus. :)

Again you missed the moral of my post, being that sure we gangbanged you, and it was justified in our eyes, just as you think there was going to be no war from ICD which could possibly be a lie. See it's not hard to own up to something that was wrong.

I like you despy(I like crippler more), but the fact you guys were boasting about being awesome all is invalid. Once those borrowed players leave, what will that leave ICD with? Basically focus. Might as well change your name back.

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 6:50:20

LMAO, thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard Twiz. btw Crippler, Your mother was great last week. Tell her i am coming back to visit next month. Jesus Twiz.