Verified:

Scorba Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 16:43:24

The RoughSEX tag will be attempting to embrace the new team system and avoiding all tags with known members. Anyone wishing to be DNH with us and other sexy tags only needs to talk me or Boltar and make sure your members are under control.

Any hits against our tag may be considered acts of war.
If we do choose to retal, there is no expiration for hits against us.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 16:48:07

And here I thought you guys were too dense. With the right sized stick, even you donkeys learn :-)

Looks like the rules of this server has been re-written. All set retals, I like that. I would like to see you enforce this with your landfat countries.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

elvesrus

Mar 19th 2014, 17:07:33

I've mentioned it once already, but do we need to get the band back together?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 17:18:01

Originally posted by crest23:
And here I thought you guys were too dense. With the right sized stick, even you donkeys learn :-)

Looks like the rules of this server has been re-written. All set retals, I like that. I would like to see you enforce this with your landfat countries.

the SEX tags are known for being land fat?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2014, 17:19:44

VERY.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 20:38:14

Not sure about land fat, but the player of SEX tags are known for being fat
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Boltar Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 22:13:04

formerly fat u prick!

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 22:25:09

no picture no proof. =P

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2014, 23:44:50

Do you happen to have any fat chicks over there?

Boltar Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 2:11:52

u want pictures? just ask for them james ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 2:18:17

RoughSEX is TSO tag, right?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 2:38:54

correct KoH anything with sex in it is our's plz DNH ty :)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 2:51:14

Originally posted by Boltar:
Come on man, this is ridiculous. You're posting all this rules lawyering bullfluff about how you don't cheat and you're worried you'll get deleted for innocent stuff, while at the same time you're CLEARLY and OPENLY defying the spirit of the server rules ("anything with sex in it is ours"). ONE TAG ONLY DUDE. ONE TAG ONLY. If you all get deleted and get deleted cross-server too, it's your own fault, you're not even trying to follow the rules.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 2:57:19

they didnt say more then 1 tag can be affiliated with another. they said they couldnt work together for killing fluff while provoked.. trust me.. i had a 2 hr conversation with a mod earlier...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 2:57:55

Got it, thnx :-)

blid, chill out man, as long as there isn't assisted kill runs by multiple tags vs one its fair game.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 2:59:51

LOL, go ahead and be "affiliated" but don't complain when you all get purpled in every server if you make a mistake. you're just begging for trouble by doing this.

The entire purpose of this 'spirit' enforcement thing is to have 5-man tags like the server was intended to have. You're still trying to run 5 different tags as one, completely ignoring the spirit of the rule, while doing limbo under the letter of the law.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 3:02:28

im doing everything i can, to follow the rules, hence all the questions.. plz show me where im wrong trying to play legit as per the news rules?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 3:03:00

You're doing everything you can to get away with running 5 tags, you mean. That's not quite the same thing...

Boltar Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 3:06:40

but im not breaking any rules? and btw are u playing on team server? if u are.. country # doesnt need to be told

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 3:07:43

Please fat chick post on imgur? Thx

blid

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 3:09:24

but im not breaking any rules? and btw are u playing on team server? if u are.. country # doesnt need to be told
I'm not.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 3:09:56

then wtf do u care? why ride my fluff?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 3:10:47

Because some day I might like to. Your mega clan has ruined this server for me in the past as you might remember. Trying to keep that mega clan together despite the mods moving to break that kind of abuse up is really desperate and sad.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 3:16:16

we didnt ruin ur past.. we killed u cause mr titanium wanted u dead... we have nothing against u.. jesus bro its only a game. and we arent trying to keep any mega clan together.. that would require and forum communication.. none of which is going on

Vamps Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 3:17:48

haha, knowing we ruined the server for the biggest crybaby on it actually makes me smile :-)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2014, 3:29:09

we didnt ruin ur past.. we killed u cause mr titanium wanted u dead... we have nothing against u..
Which is pathetic, because we were a tag of 5 people, Mr Titanium had his MIB tag of like 15 or so? And we were bravely going at them 5v15, and you guys STILL jumped into that fluff and killed us. That's a perfect example of how broken the server is, a 5 man tag gets bullied and topfed by a bloc of 15, and when they fight back, the bloc of 15 gets another mega-clan of 15-20 to help them. Why should anyone play this server in that situation? See how bad this server was? That's why I'm taking the time to write this stuff, because I support this server being cleaned up like it desperately needs.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 3:48:04

well to be honest, i know nothing of why he wanted u guys dead besides he wanting some of ur tag mates dead... and u are arguing against someone who isnt welcomed in any tag i play for on team server nor any tag who might run along side me

tellarion Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 6:37:45

Don't worry Blid. If they step outta line, they'll get their just desserts :)

Twiz Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 6:50:37

Originally posted by tellarion:
Don't worry Blid. If they step outta line, they'll get their just desserts :)

Oh look a mod already caressing the fluffs of players who cry for changes. Gtfo Tella :)

Vamps Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 23:57:22

Nice that Tella is exemplifying what an unbiased mod is.

Oh wait, he's just being a bitter troll as usual.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 0:18:25

Haha, you guys are amusing. If ANYONE violates the rules, they'll be deleted. You are not going to get a more unbiased mod on this server than me. I don't give two fluffs about the politics of this server. I care about enforcing the rules.

But please, do tell me how a mod that has only been a mod on this server for a week is biased.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 21st 2014, 0:27:07

actually im more unbiased then you tella :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Vamps Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 1:09:04

No one in TSO has violated any rules, and you're running your mouth threatening to delete us. How exactly is that unbiased?

tellarion Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 2:53:08

Running my mouth? I put a big old conditional statement in that sentence, if you had cared to notice.

I'm not 'threatening' anyone. I absolutely will delete your ass IF IF IF you violate the rules. Is that simple enough?

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 5:37:53

I think tella wasn't targetting us in that post. He's just saying, if anyone breaks rules. It's a neutral post, and if anything, it's to counter those accusers and tell them to stop whining.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 9:51:28

Like I said... caressing the fluffs.

and would he have said that to a TSO player?

Boltar says: "Which is pathetic, because we were a tag of 5 people, Mr Titanium had his MIB tag of like 15 or so? And we were bravely going at them 5v15, and you guys STILL jumped into that fluff and killed us. That's a perfect example of how broken the server is, a 5 man tag gets bullied and topfed by a bloc of 15, and when they fight back, the bloc of 15 gets another mega-clan of 15-20 to help them. Why should anyone play this server in that situation? See how bad this server was? That's why I'm taking the time to write this stuff, because I support this server being cleaned up like it desperately needs."

Tella: "Don't worry Boltar. If they step outta line, they'll get their just desserts :)"

Yeah I doubt it. Tella is more likely to tell boltar to fluff off ;) oh wait...

tellarion Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 13:07:59

Boltar and I had a two hour conversation about this stuff on irc. A few f bombs were thrown but it was mostly civil. I'll tell you what I told him: I don't know the detailed history of this server and I don't really care. I have zero vested interest here. Anyone who steps out of line will be deleted.

I will add that certain people from certain tags have been talking about ways to circumvent the new(old) rules, which is why martian upped the ante. If you keep drawing attention to yourselves with such statements, then that's on you, not me.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 21:49:32

See... f bombs were thrown. So unbiased.

iScode Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 22:43:52

Boltar and I had a two hour conversation about this stuff on irc. A few f bombs were thrown but it was mostly civil. I'll tell you what I told him: I don't know the detailed history of this server and I don't really care. I have zero vested interest here. Anyone who steps out of line will be deleted.

I will add that certain people from certain tags have been talking about ways to circumvent the new(old) rules, which is why martian upped the ante. If you keep drawing attention to yourselves with such statements, then that's on you, not me.

If you leave rules open to interpretation than you should expect them to be circumvented. That is your own fault, dont blame the players cause mods cant make clear rules
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 5:47:43

I bathe in your tears.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 12:22:33

Tella, they gotta add Team under your name.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 14:11:16

No way. When the fluff hits the fan and all the whining starts to really kick into overdrive, I can just pretend like I was never a Team mod :D

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 15:58:08

lol

Twiz Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 20:40:41

No way. When the fluff hits the fan and all the whining starts to really kick into overdrive, I can just pretend like I was never a Team mod :D

A real "unbiased' mod would put team under his name.

iScode Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 23:42:20

this is exactly what im talking about, there is no way you can trust tella not to be biased and base his decisions on his opinion of people

His comments and past actions prove he can not be trusted.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

crest23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 0:55:37

Originally posted by iScode:

WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH! My VAGINA HURTS! WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH

Get deleted already!!!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

iScode Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 3:05:19

haha im not in tso this set, but thanks for coming
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 6:49:01

Originally posted by Twiz:

I didn't have Express under my name until like a week or two ago. martian will take care of it whenever he gets a chance.

Are my jokes so difficult? I thought it was pretty obvious :(

PS: Scode, some Evoers are/have been in TSO. But it's ok, keep whining. Your tears sustain me.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 7:16:23

heh mouthsex deleted already? what did they do????

Twiz Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 7:17:40

Originally posted by Twiz:

I didn't have Express under my name until like a week or two ago. martian will take care of it whenever he gets a chance.

Are my jokes so difficult? I thought it was pretty obvious :(

PS: Scode, some Evoers are/have been in TSO. But it's ok, keep whining. Your tears sustain me.

It's ok, if you don't have the balls to put Team under your name, I understand. fluff.