Verified:

Strutt Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 13:29:12

Why are you hitting us? We had a very even war going on, is Panlv that incapable of war that they need 271 more countries than the enemy to win?

Just a few questions. I won't be hitting anymore because it is pointless. I should have stayed retired seems wars on this server are incapable of being left even. Second war I've been in this reset and both times gang banged.

thanks for what ever fun I had.

-strutt
xTC for life.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 15:15:32

Shaddup dilly
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

rebelnbk Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 15:41:58

Strutt, you have been part of something that started while you were still retired.

Your tag contains players who wanted a cf a few weeks ago and now they hit our ally. If you ask for a ceasefire, go back in your corner for the rest of the set and be quiet. You don't build up countries to war later.

A few years ago the same happened to focus. They helped nbk and we beat sof/aodt. They asked for a cf only to hit focus a few weeks later in the same set. NBK stepped in to help focus.
Same thing happens now.

I dont like it that you are the victim of someone else's fluff up. But sometimes you are just at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Desperado Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 21:16:59

Originally posted by rebelnbk:

A few years ago the same happened to focus. They helped nbk and we beat sof/aodt. They asked for a cf only to hit focus a few weeks later in the same set. NBK stepped in to help focus.
Same thing happens now.

first of all, Focus helped because our FDP's at the time over in TheSYN were involved on aodt's side and countries in their tag decided they wanted to kill countries in focus. Because the fact that aodt already outnumbered nbk to the point where they still had a country advantage even with imp and dknights helping in the war on your side, we declared war on thesyn, and only thesyn. When they got the bright idea to detag and join aodt, we pursued them anyways inserting ourselves into your war. It was afterwards, when aodt decided to sweet talk imp and company into assisting in gangbanging focus that you lot came to our aid which we greatly appreciated.

see a difference here between that war and this war rebel?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Twiz Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 21:49:06

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
Shaddup dilly

Why you gotta steal my thunder?

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 1:38:37

I need a beer.

It's hard to read very much of the forums totally sober.
Damn missed it

mdevol Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 1:57:47

I know that i for one didnt ask for a CF. It was presented to me by the other side asking me for a cf.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 3:06:18

Originally posted by mdevol:
I know that i for one didnt ask for a CF. It was presented to me by the other side asking me for a cf.

Nobody cares about your fluff tag, sorry princess. It's all about ICD.

Donny Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 3:26:13

Hey fluff, did you get banned again?
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 3:46:39

Banned from what? I never got banned from anything in my life :)

General TwizTid

Mar 19th 2014, 3:47:23

You saying that because I am not using this long name anymore?
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 19th 2014, 6:38:03

I can tell you. We never thought about cf
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Desperado Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 9:23:22

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
I can tell you. We never thought about cf

of course you didn't...

why should you? You had 3 tags fighting on your side, and one of them had an extra week to prepare before they came in when the tides turned and you were falling behind. I wouldn't be saying I was offering a cf either, even if I was.

pants antler

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 9:44:11

You can repeat the same thing over and over again until you are blue in the face despy, not many NBKers care.

You and most of FFA have seen NBK win even wars. You have all seen us win wars where we had the disadvantage. So we have NOTHING to prove to you guys.

The fact you took in pact breaking CC members makes ICD look bad. I mean I don't know which clan wouldn't FS another clan because of certain members in. Most of FFA did it with Hellrush. And don't say nobody in CC could compare with hellrush, because Donny/Billi_AODT are getting up there.

Desperado Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 10:05:35

you know twizzler thats the problem, not many nbkers care. see once upon a time nbk was vehemently against gang banging... but lookit where they are now. you mention how we've seen nbk win wars where they had the disadvantage, and you know? you're right. We've also seen nbk declare war.. by themselves, on clans twice their size, and without this cloak and dagger bullfluff of "no, don't worry.. we won't hit you in two weeks, we have no beef, nor interest to hit you, as long as you have no interest in hitting us" only to do it.. with another tag... in under 7 days into the reset, while having a third clan sitting on deck waiting to be called in.

congrats.. you're justifying gang banging... by claiming it's so horrible that a nap was broken... hoo boy.. I can see where cc members should be drawn and quartered no matter where they went to.

now, as for taking in cc members, not my call and in fact I've basically told certain core cc members what they can do with themselves... but anyways... what if icd keeps them next set, should we expect another staggered triple team?

pants antler

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 10:30:13

Originally posted by Desperado:
you know twizzler thats the problem, not many nbkers care. see once upon a time nbk was vehemently against gang banging... but lookit where they are now. you mention how we've seen nbk win wars where they had the disadvantage, and you know? you're right. We've also seen nbk declare war.. by themselves, on clans twice their size, and without this cloak and dagger bullfluff of "no, don't worry.. we won't hit you in two weeks, we have no beef, nor interest to hit you, as long as you have no interest in hitting us" only to do it.. with another tag... in under 7 days into the reset, while having a third clan sitting on deck waiting to be called in.

congrats.. you're justifying gang banging... by claiming it's so horrible that a nap was broken... hoo boy.. I can see where cc members should be drawn and quartered no matter where they went to.

now, as for taking in cc members, not my call and in fact I've basically told certain core cc members what they can do with themselves... but anyways... what if icd keeps them next set, should we expect another staggered triple team?

Of course I am justifying a gangbang. They broke a UNAP. Now the gangbang was a bit overkill to be honest, and our war performance was under par by a lot, we aren't afraid to admit that. Mdevol tried to make sure his members didn't feel the repercussions of their actions. We made sure they did. Not only that, you had a supposed leader threatening other clans because you gained a few members and he went on a power trip.

About the "staggered triple team": I don't speak for NBK, nor do I make any decisions, but if I did, I would probably say yes. I would make sure those members would get killed no matter where they go until we get bored again. Guess you can be happy I don't run NBK anymore :P

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 10:30:56

I forgot to add that I still love you no matter what though, even if you don't love me back. <3

Twain Game profile

Apr 8th 2014, 12:24:35

How fun. The spambots are copying/pasting from previous messages in the thread to try to look more like they're not spambots.