Verified:

Rosco Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 3:20:05

Ares was asked to Police for PANLV and agreed to do so. The numbers were even and Ares did not see a reason and was not asked to step in. PANLV asked NBK to step in for their own reasons. Im not here to approve or disapprove actions. Just that we have no plans to step any further into this event. Trash talk all you want but Ares is washing our hands of this. We are not needed to take any further action.

Rosco
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

JJosh Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 3:34:44

cheers
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 4:06:02

I would hope that Rosco's seniment is shared in all quarters of the server. Timmy vs PANLV is close to a fair fight. The vast majority of PAN was still war oriented this set as per Llarr's DoW and TIMMY vs PAN be a good fight if allowed to happen without more interference.

I hope PANLV and their allies see things as such and let us have this 1v1. Turkey shoots get boring after a few days, and the adding in of PAN's allies will make this a very short, but yet loud, turkey shoot.
Your base is mine!

Twiz Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 21:57:49

I don't see any reason for panlv not to call in NBK to help against a majority of a clan that was supposed to be CF'd.

Just because you move to a new clan and use a new name, doesn't mean we don't know who you are.

You lose a war? Take the loss and go on with your set. Plan ahead to next set.

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 22:06:35

Twiz,
I would disagree with that on a level. The clan ICD with its 20 members(?) had a CF. The clan TIMMY made up of some of those members 5-6 or so, recreated a completely different identity with a different command structure, different name etc. They CF'd with xicdx, not the individual members.

kemo Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 22:33:54

then whats the point of a cf to begin with?
all praised to ra

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 22:39:05

yes Budda it is a Turkey shoot, and should have thought of that b4 you put your countries in the hunt.

Have a swirve day!
HT

Mar 18th 2014, 22:58:54

Difference of opinion we have Twiz and HT. I would have loved to see how the timmy vs pan war would have played out.

Time to roll with punches and keep on fighting. See you allz on the "virtual" battlefield.
Your base is mine!

kemo Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 23:05:30

honestly if this is what they wanted id been perfectly fine with agreeing to a few week cf to let them prep and they get the fs. the shady new clan tag is what rubs me wrong.
all praised to ra

Mar 18th 2014, 23:14:39

I am not proud of the new tag issues, but I nor many others really were hiding, see a few of the country names.

But the ENTIRE goal of this set was to have even, clean, challenging but yet fun war. Ares kind of messed that up with attack on Mercs a week ago (no fault to them, I might have done the same thing). So the 8 of us challenged ourselves and decided that PAN, at least this set, was a war alliance, had war techs, war builds/gov'ts/etc, and would be a good fight. We knew there was a gooc chance NBK would come in, but was hoping that PAN would see that we picked a fair fight and would try to hold their own.

Things are what they are, got to roll with punches, this is just a game.
Your base is mine!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2014, 23:19:21

Well politics are decided by people above my pay grade. And while it would have been a fair fight, I was attacked today, so someone is going to have to die for it.

BigBoi

Mar 19th 2014, 0:14:18

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
I am not proud of the new tag issues, but I nor many others really were hiding, see a few of the country names.

But the ENTIRE goal of this set was to have even, clean, challenging but yet fun war. Ares kind of messed that up with attack on Mercs a week ago (no fault to them, I might have done the same thing). So the 8 of us challenged ourselves and decided that PAN, at least this set, was a war alliance, had war techs, war builds/gov'ts/etc, and would be a good fight. We knew there was a gooc chance NBK would come in, but was hoping that PAN would see that we picked a fair fight and would try to hold their own.

Things are what they are, got to roll with punches, this is just a game.

thats the thing though, you expect so much when you suckerpunch somebody.

it does not matter how "in shape" one is they can still get knocked out if they're not prepared and we all know that war is more than just "built countries". it is fs, clan participation, and timing etc

I think it was fair that nbk helped panlv but hey, you all probably see it through different standards but from somebody who hasn't played the game for long it might be a more realistic and practical view

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 0:25:48

Originally posted by kemo:
honestly if this is what they wanted id been perfectly fine with agreeing to a few week cf to let them prep and they get the fs. the shady new clan tag is what rubs me wrong.

This.

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 0:40:10

Originally posted by kemo:
then whats the point of a cf to begin with?

Keep in mind there is not many people that play this game anyway. We don't have the Large amount of Large clans like we used to. Basically there are 2 sides here, good and evil, yin and yang, however you want to look at it. Ultimately its what happens when a war game does not have enough people to really sustain more than just the two arguing sides. I have seen it happen before and ultimately it leads to the downfall of the game because of boredom fighting the same people over and over again.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 3:08:50

Same old tune. This game is dying and we all know that. Most of us play this game to hang out with old friends, not because it is fun.

This game is dying, and will most likely keep declining unless some BIG improvements are made. I don't mean big improvements like nerfing and buffing killing netters. I mean big cosmetic changes. Maybe a bit of graphics added to the game.

kemo Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 3:42:06

id prefer bots that attack at random and pillage your scientists bum
all praised to ra

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 3:49:31

Anal probers... still a better love story than twilight.

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 4:03:15

I can think of better places to hang out.

JoeFFA Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 4:36:19

Breaking pacts seem to be a theme this set. Expect no one to honor your pacts then. On the other, expect those who honor their pacts to continue honoring theirs.

Without honoring your clan's pacts, can you expect better treatment than suiciders? What is the value at all of your clan/tag?