Verified:

sirdog Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 0:08:41

ford my writing annoying to you . BUT U READ. I Think u have a problem, Seek professional help. also please do not try to represent others until after u have done u on seeking the the help you need and be sure to tell the DOC About your delusional (FORD X PRESIDENT NAME) Sorry Bud no shot calling or decision making for u....Arrogant= A HUGE fact. i think the world of me i see your bipolar is up and down. And thank u for the arrogant remark, i do love me some me

sirdog Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 0:09:21

ford my writing annoying to you . BUT U READ. I Think u have a problem, Seek professional help. also please do not try to represent others until after u have done u on seeking the the help you need and be sure to tell the DOC About your delusional (FORD X PRESIDENT NAME) Sorry Bud no shot calling or decision making for u....Arrogant= A HUGE fact. i think the world of me i see your bipolar is up and down. And thank u for the arrogant remark, i do love me some me

sirdog Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 0:35:00

btw FORD I Did not mention take some time out to take pride in yourself maybe this will help u with your hate for others. We did not give u the small life u have. BOW WOW

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 2:11:15

I think we just found MR. Chow from the Hangover Movies.

Desperado Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 4:20:00

I'd rather find wuhu's donuts

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 4:44:08

Originally posted by sirdog:

Jesus Christ you are an idiot. Im going to FA the people killing you. have a nice death

Originally posted by mrford:
your writing style is annoying and your demands are coming off as arrogant. might wanna think about slowing your role and people might start responding better.

you came on here and started making demands of large tags as a solo tag. people dont respond well to that fluff.

that is the post his incoherent rant is responding to for all those to lazy to research this particular type of crazy.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 18th 2014, 4:48:41
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Desperado Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 5:12:14

you know your quoted yourself in the second one right lol

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 5:16:23

did i realize i quoted myself in my last post when i made that quote to reference what he was responding to?

you know you didnt read my last post right right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Icemanxicd Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 5:19:00

I got it, sir dog is the soup nazi from seinfeld

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

UncleFiat Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 9:09:36

Speak Engrish !!

sirdog Game profile

Mar 18th 2014, 19:38:53

ENGRISH/What is that. i am sure that was not stolen from the queen if so return it quick fast and in a hurry, we are all confused now with your ENGRISH<---- AND U TELLING ME lmao duh checkmate fool