Verified:

Trife Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 19:40:38

A Few Reminders

Your country or countries have been created! Before you begin playing, we ask that you review a few of the most common rules infractions as well as read about gameplay differences on this server.

Game Rules

Players are only allowed to have one (1) game account.
One account provides full access to the game and creating multiple accounts is not permitted. In addition, players may not login to another player's account for any reason.

Safelisting
In order to accommodate players who are playing from the same household or workplace, Earth Empires has a safelist system to ensure legitimate players are not deleted upon suspicion of game rule violations. When playing from the same household or office, players should email the Earth Empires staff with the information of the multiple accounts from the same household or router. Please note that safelisted countries are put under more scrutiny are not allowed to interact with each other in-game.

Gameplay Differences

This is a clan server. Players without a tag are at an extreme disadvantage and may be subject to many attacks from other players.
Players cannot leave tags once they join. Any restarts will be automatically tagged in the player's old tag.

Details of the fiftieth round of Team
Multiple Countries
Multiple countries are not allowed.
Clans
Clans are allowed.
Turn Rate
Turns are given every 15 minutes.
Maximum Turns
Countries can hold a maximum of 160 (120) turns.
Time to Market
The minimum time for market goods to arrive on the market is 2 hours. The maximum time is 3 hours.
Time on Market
Unsold goods stay on the market for 24 hours.
Planned Strikes
A planned strike brigade is unavailable for 10 hours after launching.
Spyops per Day
A country can carry out a maximum of 75 spy operations per day.
Humanitarians
Humanitarians protest if a country attempts to attack another country which is 12 times bigger or smaller than it.
GDI
The cost of GDI membership is $3 per acre.
Ingame Alliances
Ingame alliances are permitted.
Government Revision
The Government Revision number of this server is 3.
Major Change Set
The Major Change Set number of this server is 15.
Tournament
This is not a tournament server.

---------

Why did you not put the changes of the 'spirit of the server thread' into either of them? So you're going to be enforcing unwritten rules?

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 19:45:12

It should have been a rule from the beginning. Team was suppose to be small groups of players, in 1 tag working together, not large groups of players in multiple tags working together.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 19:47:21

Team
More info... Team Talk The team server offers shortened-length games and resets every month. Players get one turn every fifteen minutes and can have a maximum of 160 turns on hand and another 120 stored. Clan play is permitted in the form of 5 member teams. This server is designed for small groups of friends to play competitively against other small groups. This is a perfect place to play if you want to work with a small group of people whom you already know without having to join a major clan on the Alliance Server.

Infact it is in there, if you extrapolate what the clan meaning is your agreeing too.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Trife Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 19:49:38

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Team
More info... Team Talk The team server offers shortened-length games and resets every month. Players get one turn every fifteen minutes and can have a maximum of 160 turns on hand and another 120 stored. Clan play is permitted in the form of 5 member teams. This server is designed for small groups of friends to play competitively against other small groups. This is a perfect place to play if you want to work with a small group of people whom you already know without having to join a major clan on the Alliance Server.

Infact it is in there, if you extrapolate what the clan meaning is your agreeing too.

What page is this on?

Marshal Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 20:49:32

Originally posted by Trife:

What page is this on?

wki, http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Team_server
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

PapaSmurf Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 0:10:44

The only reason I came back to team is 1 tag is going to be enforced.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 3:10:55

Has Trife been deleted yet? What about General Twit? Hey fluffes, come and get me. I cannot wait for you guys to make top 10 in deletions, NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2014, 3:14:33

LOL!!!!

Where is the purple hall of shame???
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

General TwizTid

Mar 14th 2014, 5:07:45

Originally posted by crest23:
Has Trife been deleted yet? What about General Twit? Hey fluffes, come and get me. I cannot wait for you guys to make top 10 in deletions, NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

Wait until you get killed. You will cry for more changes. I have also probably been deleted as many times as you have... you little cheater you :)

Also what tag you in? I wouldn't mind paying you a visit this set to make you cry some more :)

Edited By: General TwizTid on Mar 14th 2014, 5:10:55
See Original Post
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

iScode Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 5:26:39

This server is designed for small groups of friends to play competitively against other small groups.

Groups, not group. So therefor it means more than one tag...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Trife Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 18:17:39

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by Trife:

What page is this on?

wki, http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Team_server

lol, official rules posted on a wiki?

my point is, lazy mods need to put the actual rules they are going to enforce on the rules page that everyone agrees to when they create the country

blid

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2014, 18:43:34

qq
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 20:51:49

Originally posted by iScode:
This server is designed for small groups of friends to play competitively against other small groups.

From reading several of your posts it is obvious that your command of the English language is wanting at best.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 20:53:03

Originally posted by General TwizTid:
Originally posted by crest23:

Wait until you get killed. You will cry for more changes. I have also probably been deleted as many times as you have... you little cheater you :)

Also what tag you in? I wouldn't mind paying you a visit this set to make you cry some more :)

Bring it twit.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 14th 2014, 21:03:06

Your argument is invalid. We aren't obligated to edit the wiki just because you ask for it. We posted a sticky here just like we have for primary and express servers. I'm not interested in debating this now or ever. The intention of this server was made very clear from the beginning. I had a hard enough time lobbying to keep this server running in spite of the abuse of its intent so this is the solution we have for now. I'm sorry it took as long as it did but that's life unfortunately.

Edited By: martian on Mar 14th 2014, 21:05:41. Reason: hit send too soon
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 21:03:51

Iscode
Originally posted by iScode:

Notice the word small in front of the word groups, if the tag allows 5 people, that would be the word smalls upper limit in size. I know your command of English is almost as bad as galleri's but at least try.