Verified:

quaker29 Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 21:22:34

truly pathetic that you shared that here!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 21:23:45

Originally posted by quaker29:
truly pathetic that you shared that here!

Truly pathetic you took your time to post a reply!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

major Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 21:51:04

awesome, man. concrats to you and your future bride!

crysk Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 23:23:28

sign a prenup!!!

Congrats!

dannydk Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 2:03:17

Bonus

RamsesII Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 2:38:42

Marriage is in interesting institution. The government wants people to get married and procreate so that there are more slaves in their system. They even subsidize children until they reach a certain age. It's absolutely disgusting.

If you go ahead with this, please consider the state of this planet and what kind of life your child would have. This is a bad place. Just look at this game - everyone is blood thirsty. WAR WAR WAR! No peace. It's the same out there.

Take it from me, get married if you feel you have to and have fun with your wife. Be good to her. Make passionate love to her every night and never betray her. However, think 2,3,4...1000 times before deciding to have a child. We are in a downward spiral.

wanttokill Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 10:07:33

I have known you for a long time, and i would have proposed long ago if i had known you where into girls...

wanttokill Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 10:07:55

Im already taken now btw, so no need to leave her.

Patience Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 14:50:09

Originally posted by RamsesII:
Marriage is in interesting institution. The government wants people to get married and procreate so that there are more slaves in their system. They even subsidize children until they reach a certain age. It's absolutely disgusting.

If you go ahead with this, please consider the state of this planet and what kind of life your child would have. This is a bad place. Just look at this game - everyone is blood thirsty. WAR WAR WAR! No peace. It's the same out there.

Take it from me, get married if you feel you have to and have fun with your wife. Be good to her. Make passionate love to her every night and never betray her. However, think 2,3,4...1000 times before deciding to have a child. We are in a downward spiral.

Dude... you know you don't have to marry to procreate, right? ;) And the human race has a fairly limited lifespan without procreation. You might want to wave your 'no procreation' banner in some place where they're spewing out ankle biters at an alarming rate, not on a North American message board where the rate of procreation is fairly controlled... lol
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 16:46:50

Originally posted by Patience:
Originally posted by RamsesII:

Dude... you know you don't have to marry to procreate, right? ;) And the human race has a fairly limited lifespan without procreation. You might want to wave your 'no procreation' banner in some place where they're spewing out ankle biters at an alarming rate, not on a North American message board where the rate of procreation is fairly controlled... lol

Amen!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Oceana Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 17:11:59

Good Luck, Heading opposite direction myself. Word of advise anything you would like to have buy it before you get married as it will be premarital property of yours.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 17:18:41

Originally posted by Oceana:
Good Luck, Heading opposite direction myself. Word of advise anything you would like to have buy it before you get married as it will be premarital property of yours.

This is not true, and no prenup can protect you in family court.

1st. You have NO rights in family court if you're a guy. That means no protection against illegal searches and seizures, no right to keep and bear arms, no right to not incriminate yourself.

2nd. The evidence is what they say it is. If she accuses you of any sort of abuse (like a funny look for example), you are guilty of that.

3rd. This is NOT a criminal court, you do NOT have the right of habeus corpus. In fact, ANYTHING you might say could lead the judge to lock you up for contempt, thus costing you your job, and putting you right where they want you to be, oweing them "back" child support, which then entitles them to conduct enforcement procedures against you, ( again, by locking you up) and thus gaining federal money for their bureaucracy for that. Which is what it all boils down to in the end anyway.

They want that federal money so bad they will violate every right you ever had to get it.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 17:21:04

Most Americans would be deeply shocked if they knew what goes on today under the name of divorce. Indeed, many are devastated to discover that they can be forced into divorce by procedures entirely beyond their control. Divorce licenses unprecedented government intrusion into family life, including the power to sunder families, seize children, loot family wealth, and incarcerate parents without trial. Comprised of family courts and vast, federally funded social services bureaucracies that wield what amount to police powers, the divorce machinery has become the most predatory and repressive sector of government ever created in the United States and is today’s greatest threat to constitutional freedom.

archaic Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 19:46:20

Cerb, you had a fluffty lawyer bro.

just saying
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Patience Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 19:47:06

Scode... 10 yard penalty for unnecessary roughness. :p

Cerb... your bitterness, however justified, doesn't belong on this thread. Please just let the guy enjoy his engagement thread in peace.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 11th 2014, 20:40:04

depends on where he is and if you did a prenupt. In Canada, without a pre-nupt you are pretty screwed as a male under family law in most provinces. At least have knowledge of how the law works in practice terms of finances and custody.
Somewhat off topic here.
Cerb is mostly right
Except that:
"This is not true, and no prenup can protect you in family court."
In Canada via a supreme court ruling the prenupt generally overrides family law as long as there isn't anything in there that violates any other legislation (ie is an enforceable contract) and it is within reason. Also varies from country to country and state to state (within the US).

(disclaimer I'm happily married and intent to remain that way:P).

Now lets get back on topic:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Fooglmog Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 1:47:44

Thanks for all the best wishes.

And Cerb, I'm glad you care enough to offer advice and try to protect others from what you've gone through. I always knew you were a nice guy. :)

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2014, 3:26:10

Cerb... your bitterness, however justified, doesn't belong on this thread. Please just let the guy enjoy his engagement thread in peace.

Thank You for the correction, Patty. I should just keep my mouth shut, however, I think that the warning should be out there. In this age of entitlement mentality in the U.S. getting married is like putting your own head in the noose, you know.

Without warning that platform you are standing on can be yanked out from under you leaving you swinging before you have any chance to prepare.

I wish you a lot of luck and love, Foog, seriously man. I hope it works out for you, but watch for those signs of instability that I overlooked because I Loved her. If you see them, start making preparations and set yourself up with a bank that she doesn't know about and is offshore and untraceable to you so that you will not have to live in homeless shelters while she programs your kids to think that you are the bad guy in the situation.

it's the kids that hurt the most.

All I'm really saying is beware.

iScode Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 4:13:08

oh come on that was classic :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

DotTC1 Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 4:31:32

Congrats on getting married.