tellarion Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 16:29:08

BAAAAAM!

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 16:39:42

Clarify?

tellarion Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 17:14:21

Just deleted like 6 countries :) Cheaters be busy this set!

h2orich Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 20:51:29

this has become a cheating server?

Cable Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 20:54:39

6 countries? by chance CIs under cutting the market heavily again?

braden Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 20:54:56

who were they and what were they deleted for?

now im nothing Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 21:16:01

You can delete someone for undercutting? I have never been deleted ;) But I don't think I undercut "heavy" :) Just enough to get rid of turns fast.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Cable Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 22:32:33

Originally posted by now im nothing:
You can delete someone for undercutting? I have never been deleted ;) But I don't think I undercut "heavy" :) Just enough to get rid of turns fast.

You can if im teching and my CI friend sells me 50 dollar turrets

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2014, 23:00:57

Originally posted by tellarion:
BAAAAAM!

/me whispers...I see dead people....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 23:40:19

Telly actin' like a boss

whips it out and demands respect

I've seen plenty of sketchy DR stuff as well... but nothing conclusive to warrant deletion.

h2orich Game profile

Mar 9th 2014, 2:38:47

50 dollar turrets will be auto bought

tellarion Game profile

Mar 9th 2014, 5:09:52

MMMMMMMMULTI KILL!

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 9th 2014, 17:19:49

Now i want to go watch a randy savage pwnage video on youtube lol

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 10th 2014, 2:35:36

Ik the purple countries are referring to me I'm still learning the game I've only played earth for about 2 weeks I didn't know the rules because I'm still new but sweetie this thread was uncalled for you should have deleted my countries and been done with it good night to you hun

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 3:54:38

Originally posted by HelloKittyPrincess:
Ik the purple countries are referring to me I'm still learning the game I've only played earth for about 2 weeks I didn't know the rules because I'm still new but sweetie this thread was uncalled for you should have deleted my countries and been done with it good night to you hun

No, you should READ the fluffing rules, dumbass.

*throws rocks at cheating fluff*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 4:50:00

Where are the server-specific rules posted?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 4:59:58

http://www.earthempires.com/express/serverdetails

every server has a server details link below the login icon. more specific and game wide rules are posted upon signup and in various other places.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

thoma51987 Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:04:39

omg....

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:06:00

Where are those various other places? I can't find it in the wiki.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:08:11

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:11:10

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:15:26

Yes, I was able to discover both of those on my own. While they are both excellent resources of rich, enlightening, and - dare I say it - life-changing information, neither of those links contain any information pertaining to specific servers.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:17:34

i suppose you misunderstood me then. i said game wide are in various other places. server details are in the first link i posted.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:35:58

I didn't specifically call anyone out, now did I? But if you want to admit to it, that's up to you. All I said was I deleted a whole bunch of cheaters :)

Ps: stop creating multiple countries and you'll be fine. If you want to play more than one country, feel free to play on the FFA server

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:36:23

Then where do I find where it tells me that coordination, such as land trading, is prohibited? It does not say that in the server details.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:50:10

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:54:56

Silly me, why didn't I look there first!

I mean, really, could it be posted in a more obvious and logical location?

Edited By: Viceroy on Mar 10th 2014, 5:58:56

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 7:10:28

You simply CANNOT undo stupid...., hey...there's a bumper sticker right there!
(•_•)

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 10th 2014, 10:04:47

You didn't need to Ill admit o created countries on 3 servers but didn't realize it was "cheating" but I will say the thread is uncalled for nothing but a dramafest now if you'll excuse me I have countries to tend to on free-for-all oh and kohearts you need to come up with something better than calling me dumbass my 3 year old can come up with better insults I suggest you grow up for once in your life immature children

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 10th 2014, 10:08:02

Oh and you didnt delete a bunch of "cheaters" all 6 of those countries were mine thanks sweetie (:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 10th 2014, 11:25:59

its the fact you had more then 1 accounts, you can play every server with one account, you just cant have more then 1 account
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 10th 2014, 11:35:36

Ty warster ik that now my only point is the starting of this thread is inappropriate my countries have been deleted but people want to shove it in my face there was need for it

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 12:17:10

tellarion Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 13:36:58

This thread is inappropriate? I said I deleted people. I never once mentioned you and it wasn't even explicitly targetted at you. But yeah, after logging in and checking the server and seeing 6 countries violating the rules, I felt the need to remark at just how many I had to delete, considering it's perhaps one pair per reset.

You do realize that if you had said nothing, nobody would know it was you?

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 10th 2014, 13:47:01

Idc if the whole world knows it was an honest mistake I'm still very new to this game it would be a hell of a lot better if ppl would help the newbies better understand the game instead of judging them and call them dumbasses and cheaters nothing against you sweetie I'm done now it wont happen again if anyone knows any good ways of boosting networth pls send me a message thanks <3

tellarion Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 13:57:09

K

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 14:15:57

Slightly bothered by HKP making a rant on here... I have to comment

#1: Tellarion did not name the offenders. He was merely making people aware that cheating was happening and that moderators have been doing their job to keep the game clean. Almost like reassuring players that the server is being maintained. Kudos to him and the rest of the moderator team for doing a fair and respectful job to maintain the game and to keep it fun for everyone.

#2: Hellokittyprincess, sweetie, you sound like you are either spoiled rotten in real life by your parents or you are way older then most people here. On that note, you should have been able to use your eyes that display visual images to your brain that the rules stated no more then one account. On top of that, every time when you created a new account, there was a page for you to review stating the "Express Server Rules" and on that page said "No more then one account/country is allowed on this server" before you clicked on the button/link that said "Go to your country" / "create country". I wouldn't be so bothered if the rules were only on a page that you didn't have to come across to create the account and therefore say that you were oblivious to the specific rules. However the rules were in front of you 6 times... and 6 times you failed to read the page and thus you got fluffed and deleted 6 times. If you noticed even once the rules while doing this and contacted a moderator and said I fluffed up and want to keep just "***" account and delete the rest, the mods would have most likely done that (assuming no trading between countries and they were mostly all new) and thanked you for your honesty and would have been easy on you since the account information would have shown that you are new. Nobody is perfect and like in real life, being honest goes a long ways.

---- Side Note ---- Also spazzing out on this page after being busted shows a lack of maturity and that you were very upset that you got busted. Which leads me to believe that you were fully knowledgeable of what you were doing......... which makes us players in general annoyed and people like KoS, myself, and other regulars to be "fluffing" annoyed. You should not have been surprised by the other players reaction to your massive cheating. Your message to this forum should have been:

"Yeah it was me and I apologize for not realizing the rules. I am new here and just starting to figure it out. I just wish Tellarion did not mention about it so publicly"

ANYHOW.......

In the real world according to the Darwin theory, you would no longer exist for the betterment of mankind for lacking the ability to see a rule for 6+ times. Thankfully we do not live in the 1200's and this is just a game.

Let's pretend that this didn't happen and give you a clean slate with open arms to the express community. Granted moderators will be checking for your IP and account more often for violations now due to this occurrence. But if you are knowledgeable about the rules now, that won't be a problem anyhow. We want to encourage more players to play the express server to grow the numbers.

On behalf of all players, we welcome you to the game and want you to enjoy it. Just be friendly and respectful to the rules. Nobody is perfect, and we all grow from our mistakes. Heck I have even made a couple "fluff up's" with messages in the past that once got me deleted. It is our hope that you will become a very active member and player and will look back at this with a laugh and say "yeah I was silly not reading the rules back then" and become a regular that we will enjoy talking to on here.

Cheers,

Netsquash

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 14:17:04

Just saw your last post that you put up as i was typing this

Kudos to you for the apology post... I think you will become a great addition to our server :D

Idc if the whole world knows it was an honest mistake I'm still very new to this game it would be a hell of a lot better if ppl would help the newbies better understand the game instead of judging them and call them dumbasses and cheaters nothing against you sweetie I'm done now it wont happen again if anyone knows any good ways of boosting networth pls send me a message thanks <3

I'm sure there are plenty of people that would be more then happy to give you some advice

Edited By: Netsquash on Mar 10th 2014, 14:32:47

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 10th 2014, 15:28:02

I don't want nor need your help netsquash no need for you to be rude as helli stopped my bishing but you want to add on to it and spoiled? You don't know me nor do can you contemplate the hardships I go through everyday so next time you want to act like you know me DON'T the whole reason I repiied to this is the mod made this thread acting like he was better than everyone else "I deleted 6 countries :)" well yippee do da oh and I never read the rules I skim past it tp play faster as my phone has horrendous battery life good day to you "sweetie"

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 15:43:34

I was a touch harsh in my response but i also followed up on it by a fair and friendly mention at the end for a conclusion and if you can't realize that.. then its what it is

No I do not know your life, nor your lifestyle, nor your background. I apologize if the reply sounded a bit catty but I think most people on here had similar thoughts.

Obv you looked at my reply with the cup half empty instead of half full. It's a shame and enlightens me that more times needs to pass before I can have a mature conversation with you on this forum.

I will let you be in peace. Just avoid the cheating please. Take care

HelloKittyPrincess

Mar 10th 2014, 15:54:44

You say mature like you are mature which your obviously not you make childish insults then try to call yourself mature its not plausible I wish you could have talked to me as an adult I'm trying to make friends not enemies maybe we can in the future when tge insults are finished with good day to you <3 :)

earf

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 15:59:50

Are you Brandon's roommate

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 16:17:43

You say mature like you are mature which your obviously not you make childish insults then try to call yourself mature its not plausible I wish you could have talked to me as an adult I'm trying to make friends not enemies maybe we can in the future when tge insults are finished with good day to you <3 :)

Never called myself mature... I said "mature conversation" However you may continue to twist my words. I notice you bite on words and reply in a hurry. LoL did I burn myself there? hahaha

And its hard to talk to you as an adult when you spazz out and reply on this forum as you have been.

When you are ready to realize the reality of things, then maybe you will make friends and not enemies.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 16:23:29

Jesus, drama llama....

Let's make a deal, shall we? You stop ignoring the rules, and I won't post about deleting your countries(despite that fact that I deleted others as well, but that's beside the point). Problem solved?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 16:24:24

Jesus, drama llama....

Let's make a deal, shall we? You stop ignoring the rules, and I won't post about deleting your countries(despite that fact that I deleted others as well, but that's beside the point). Problem solved?

+100
(•_•)

DJBeif Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 16:44:46

OM NOM NOM be COOOOKIE MONSTER, not oscars teh grouches!!

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 16:51:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Jesus, drama llama....

+100

+100 and - 100 drama for me

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 16:51:42

Originally posted by DJBeif:
OM NOM NOM be COOOOKIE MONSTER, not oscars teh grouches!!

yes yes yes lmao

Riddler Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 23:07:52

You didn't need to Ill admit o created countries on 3 servers but didn't realize it was "cheating" but I will say the thread is uncalled for nothing but a dramafest now if you'll excuse me I have countries to tend to on free-for-all oh and kohearts you need to come up with something better than calling me dumbass my 3 year old can come up with better insults I suggest you grow up for once in your life immature children

+1

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 7:17:37

i think it is important to remember that Viceroy responded to me posting game rules links sarcastically as fluff like this:

Originally posted by Viceroy:
Yes, I was able to discover both of those on my own. While they are both excellent resources of rich, enlightening, and - dare I say it - life-changing information, neither of those links contain any information pertaining to specific servers.

and yet the information he really sought was in a pinned thread at the top of this forum.

and in another thread someone jumped on me for insulting his intelligence, mistakenly ill add, but still.
Swagger of a Chupacabra