Verified:

brandon84 Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 2:43:24

i got purpled first time ever i am being punished for my roommate its embarresing getting called a cheater when you despise a cheater i called my roommate a cheater for getting purpled for having more than one country i asked a mod if it was ok for my noobie roommate to play i don't let anybody touch my comp so its not that no market manipulation i have never asked a country for help or teamed up with one i fight my own battles its not for cussing i didn't threatin anybody i don't have more than 1 country on any server but ffa i have 16 on your appeal there should be a reason why i would of like to know now what i did instead of waiting i am a serious gamer i don't cheat and i am honest i did get a warning for the first time ever for spying people that hit my roommate it was really my fault i didn't think spying them was breaking the rules but i fealt hitting them was crossing the line the info was for my eyes only my roommate would not of been able to hit his attackers even if i told him what thay had but i know that's not the point cause when i thought about it i could see how that could be cheating so i stoped spying on people that attacked my roommate all this happened on express why am i deleted all the way over in primary that don't make sence i got my roommate into my ffa clan going to delete me over there? too that would be tragic and for the life of me i really don't understand why you would delete him let him make another country just to delete it again right after and that thread you made all those deletes were his and if not i know atleast half was his i just wanted to clear this up i'm not going to make another country on primary so you don't have to do nothing with the appeal i'm done with primary cause if i start over to get deleted instantly after i will be heated and its not worth it if i can finish out the rest of the set without getting deleted for no reason i will if not i will let my roommate play and i will leave this game

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 10th 2014, 2:50:22

Brandon take it up with the moderators dont post this here.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

h2orich Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 2:57:09

you need help with punctuation.

brandon84 Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 3:19:47

i did with my appeal i am not going to say no more i know i did nothing wrong i ust wanted my side of the story to come out because i am no cheater

brandon84 Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 3:22:47

i don't need help i just don't use it never have on keyboard

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 3:39:54

Did your appeal to the mods look like one of these?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/...news/magazine/4583594.stm
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 3:55:54

Originally posted by brandon84:
i did with my appeal i am not going to say no more i know i did nothing wrong i ust wanted my side of the story to come out because i am no cheater

Your story is unreadable bro.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 3:58:10

Thread fail.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

LATC Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 4:20:56

Originally posted by brandon84:
i don't need help i just don't use it never have on keyboard

Maybe you should. I read the first line and realized there were no punctuations so therefore I stopped caring. I hope your letter to the mods wasn't like this, they'd just toss it out.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 14:17:59

Originally posted by Viceroy:
Did your appeal to the mods look like one of these?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/...news/magazine/4583594.stm

Yes, your appeal should look like this brandon84:

Dear Mandy,

Just a quick note to say I received your gift - I was very surprised! When I saw the effort you had gone to I nearly cried. When I heard that you were coming for our roast turkey lunch I looked forward to the Christmas day celebration far more. Disdaining others no doubt spending the festive season feeling drunk, with joy we sang the classic yuletide carols. However, the horror on the streets tonight - revellers ignore the message of Christmas and down pints instead - I wish I could be there to help them

Assassin Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 17:15:35

that wasn't a run-on sentence, that was a marathon-on sentence

blid

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 17:53:10

Free brandon84!
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 19:07:34

I didn't read past the 3rd line (on a mobile phone too) and just started looking for some punctuation. I found a question mark about half way through. Was he asking a question? That was one long-ass question. Someone summarize please.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 19:11:26

According to him, got deleted with the following facts
1. Asked a mod if his roommate could play
2. Didn't coordinate on market
3. Fought his own battles
4. Never ran multis
5. Didn't curse or threaten in msgs

Roommate made multiple countries and Brandon got deleted too, even though Brandon84 despises cheaters and called his roommate a cheater. Does not want to play Primary anymore in case he suddenly gets deleted again.

Free brandon84!
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

LATC Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 21:00:15

lol if only he said it as concise as blid did..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 21:39:17

All this "roommate did it" fluff sounds all way too familiar....*coughJJ23cough*...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

dexsydcol Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 1:02:44

He must be an Auburn graduate with those mad language skills.

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 16:09:58

"Roommate did it" defense doesn't work. By agreeing to be on the whitelist, you already agree to be both banned/deleted if either of you fall foul of the rules.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 16:19:47

FREE BRANDON84

brandon84 Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 19:47:42

thanks xinhuan finally some good advice

LATC Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 4:56:22

I think a lot of ppl gave you good advice when they told you to use punctuations.

supercutz Game profile

Mar 17th 2014, 0:46:10

and she's buying a stairway to heaven