Find my country.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 22:33:23

shut the fluff up
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

CX LaE Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 22:38:04

hahahaha, Im just here to have fun.

And, as far as know, someone else is planning to do it anyways.

So, meh.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 22:40:29

it seems everyone's idea of 'fun' lately isn't seeing how the round turns out and where people finish, but just ruining the market. that's stupid and it's even more stupid when it's someone *who himself has cheated in the past by having friends buy out business tech for him so he could get 30m*
paying it forward, you dirty little fluff?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

braden Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 22:46:46

we needn't name call, but i certainly agree with blid that the enjoyment of ruining the game is an issue. people whose only interest is to ruin the game for others have always been removed, have they not?

at what time can we expect an honest and fair playing field? if coordinating is against the spirit, then playing solely to ruin the fun of others has got to be, as well, no?

CX LaE Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 22:47:03

lol, name-calling. This overt hostility is uncalled-for. Oh, and iZarc looked into it - country's still there - so what might that tell you....

2+2= ?

LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 22:47:51

this is actually like how when people get caught doing something they try to play it off like a joke. so you get caught having friends buy out your tech to get a 24m or so ordinary round up to mythical 30m status, and then you say, haha, just a joke, who wants free money! tech buyouts for everyone, so funny! this is fun!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 22:47:59

Originally posted by CX LaE:
lol, name-calling. This overt hostility is uncalled-for. Oh, and iZarc looked into it - country's still there - so what might that tell you....

2+2= ?

lol

at least ebert was honest enough to admit his dishonestly. btw, his old countries aren't purple either, are they. soo

braden Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 22:48:10

but for triangles everywhere, cx, four is essentially an insult

CX LaE Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 22:55:26

Originally posted by blid:
at least ebert was honest enough to admit his dishonestly. btw, his old countries aren't purple either, are they. soo

Incorrect, blid. I noticed 3ish in my travels that are, actually, purple now.

And braden, you're right, maybe I won't buy out stuff this round. My energy's better spent elsewhere.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 22:55:35

cx maybe one of the two guys who helped buy out your business tech has leaked the truth. uh oh! then would this hostility still be uncalled for? seeing the guy i know cheated denying his cheating and talking up future market "fun" he's planning?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 22:58:47

Originally posted by CX LaE:
Originally posted by blid:

Incorrect, blid. I noticed 3ish in my travels that are, actually, purple now.
You're right about this though, I hadn't seen that. Lots of purples actually

braden Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 23:01:02

energy better as in competing for a win? as i tell most people, it's more fun to play while you're trying, than when you aren't.. it means i didn't "place" against you, i only placed while you didn't try, which lessens my result, i find, in my head :(

PuzzleBox

Mar 8th 2014, 1:54:42

you do know that the concept of fun is relative right?

that means things that are not fun is also relative and people grabbing me and other people's country is NOT fun for me. I know that this is a war game and landgrab is a big part of the game, but you want to have fun doing things that are not fun to us, but you don't want people to have fun doing the things that are not fun to you?

we're not ruining the game. we're just having our version of fun (within limits, of course, meaning no to coordinated market buyouts) and if it's not fun to you, then we will stop once you agree to make it fun to us (no landgrabs).

there, I said my piece. I'll go sleep now.

now im nothing Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 2:03:51

haha. I love it. Since 1998.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 6:52:34

Originally posted by braden:
we needn't name call, but i certainly agree with blid that the enjoyment of ruining the game is an issue. people whose only interest is to ruin the game for others have always been removed, have they not?

at what time can we expect an honest and fair playing field? if coordinating is against the spirit, then playing solely to ruin the fun of others has got to be, as well, no?

AMEN
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

h2orich Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 9:22:36

Originally posted by PuzzleBox:
you do know that the concept of fun is relative right?

that means things that are not fun is also relative and people grabbing me and other people's country is NOT fun for me. I know that this is a war game and landgrab is a big part of the game, but you want to have fun doing things that are not fun to us, but you don't want people to have fun doing the things that are not fun to you?

we're not ruining the game. we're just having our version of fun (within limits, of course, meaning no to coordinated market buyouts) and if it's not fun to you, then we will stop once you agree to make it fun to us (no landgrabs).

there, I said my piece. I'll go sleep now.

UP

Cable Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 13:36:20

Flavour of the month = Trolling hard

blid

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2014, 19:05:07

What really annoyed me about this thread was that CX's clearly trying to rehabiliate the image of buyouts... make them into a fun and crazy thing that people sometimes do in order to cover up his dubious past. And then when I yell at him he feigns indignance and is like, "Oh, what uncalled for hostilities! Oh me!" He knows exactly what he's done and he knows I know too, so it's a pretty elaborate act really.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2014, 19:08:06

Not to mention that buyouts are annoying and bad for the game to begin with. It's not like they add some miniscule net to your final score, CX went from 24m to 30m with that all-x country. It was a massive jump. Buyouts suck for the competitive spirit of the game

TDA101 Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 19:14:22

Do u get mad at me?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2014, 19:18:33

Would you like to confess something?

TDA101 Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 19:35:57

I buy food at the end of set when I'm mad sometimes.

Cable Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 19:55:14

Originally posted by TDA101:

I blockade food from time to time, but I don't buy out tech to screw with the game. I just make sure people cant tun turns by blockading food :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2014, 22:02:34

This is an amusing thread.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

PuzzleBox

Mar 9th 2014, 0:34:19

Originally posted by Cable:
Originally posted by TDA101:

I blockade food from time to time, but I don't buy out tech to screw with the game. I just make sure people cant tun turns by blockading food :P

and just how come this is not considered ruining the game? double standards much?

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 9th 2014, 1:31:32

*Nappa Voice*

Yay double standards.... Double standards make me happy

Vegeta: Shut the fluff up Nappa

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2014, 1:39:03

Thats strange Netsquash, you totally lost me there

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 9th 2014, 1:44:38

Team four star... youtube it... funny as fluff stuff