uhm? literally?
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 7th 2014, 16:35:53

Originally posted by Cerberus:

Except for China, which seems to have the interests of it's own nation as a priority.

Gotta admit, the Chinese communists are way more honest than any democrat or republican here in the United States.

Sorry to admit that out loud, but that's the way it is.

OK.... so wtf are right wing crazies smoking.... "putin is a better leader than obama" "china is a more honest than democracies like America"

how can you reconcile calling others out of touch liberals when you make a comment about China having a more honest government than America?

Looks like the Daily Show was right... :|

$faith_in_the_right--;

Edited By: Pang on Mar 7th 2014, 16:38:31
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 17:43:20

Originally posted by nuti-naguti:
Originally posted by braden:
before the soviets, the ukraine was a distinct and sovereign nation. this said, it's been occupied or attacked for eight hundred years.

lol, central, south and east ukraine always was a part of Russia amd west ukraine - part of poland and then austria. There never was such country as Ukraine till 1991.

Braden you should know that i'm a history buff, never argue history with me. See this guy knows!
Do as I say, not as I do.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 18:13:18

Originally posted by Trife:
THE USA IS LITERALLY HITLER

Cool!!
USA needs room to expand!!
Canada or Mexico first Trifel??

Trife Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 19:36:37

canada

those asshats have it coming...

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 7th 2014, 20:22:37

canada

the US has never won a war vs Canada.... they do quite well vs Mexico, though. Keep that in mind :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 21:11:28

Putin knows that most of what he’s saying isn’t true, and he knows that you know that too. Unlike Colin Powell showing made-up images of imaginary Iraqi bioweapons labs to the UN, Putin isn’t trying to make you believe him. The point is that he can say it; his talk of Crimean self-determination and human rights and the threat of ethnic cleansing is a self-conscious satire of the language of humanitarian intervention. Western states have reacted with such opprobrium not because of any geopolitical threat but because the sanctity of the Just War is being mocked. Lead is the parody of gold, coitus is the parody of crime, Crimea is the parody of imperial war. Parody is always a disruption of existing categories. The Russians have no insignia, no accountability – and, worst of all, they haven’t even had the decency to kill anyone yet.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

braden Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 21:20:25

coitus and crime is an oddly intriguing concept you raise, blid.. wait, what?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 21:36:28

Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 21:46:03

An abandoned shoe, a rotten tooth, a snub nose, the cook spitting in the soup of his masters are to love what a battle flag is to nationality.

An umbrella, a sexagenarian, a seminarian, the smell of rotten eggs, the hollow eyes of judges are the roots that nourish love.

A dog devouring the stomach of a goose, a drunken vomiting woman, a slobbering accountant, a jar of mustard represent the confusion that serves as the vehicle of love.

A man who finds himself among others is irritated because he does not know why he is not one of the others.

In bed next to a girl he loves, he forgets that he does not know why he is himself instead of the body he touches.

Without knowing it, he suffers from the mental darkness that keeps him from screaming that he himself is the girl who forgets his presence while shuddering in his arms.

IAN_DANGER

Mar 8th 2014, 2:06:03

Originally posted by blid:
An abandoned shoe, a rotten tooth, a snub nose, the cook spitting in the soup of his masters are to love what a battle flag is to nationality.

An umbrella, a sexagenarian, a seminarian, the smell of rotten eggs, the hollow eyes of judges are the roots that nourish love.

A dog devouring the stomach of a goose, a drunken vomiting woman, a slobbering accountant, a jar of mustard represent the confusion that serves as the vehicle of love.

A man who finds himself among others is irritated because he does not know why he is not one of the others.

In bed next to a girl he loves, he forgets that he does not know why he is himself instead of the body he touches.

Without knowing it, he suffers from the mental darkness that keeps him from screaming that he himself is the girl who forgets his presence while shuddering in his arms.
THIS NEEDS TO BE PUT INTO THE FONT OF POWER!

HA!
IAN_DANGER

Riddler Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 2:13:49

Originally posted by Nekked:
S. Palin would have been a better prez than the idiot B.O.

+11

Riddler Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 2:15:43

Originally posted by Pang:
canada

the US has never won a war vs Canada.... they do quite well vs Mexico, though. Keep that in mind :p

bullfluff! Mexico invades us on a daily basis, we can't even keep the border closed

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 2:30:03

^^^True Statement
Do as I say, not as I do.

nuti-naguti Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 11:44:36

they haven’t even had the decency to kill anyone yet.

No doubt that there will be fire soon. Neo-nazi who occupied Kiev very aggressive snd already killed a lot of people/ That's the reason why East Ukraine and Crymea are going to be independent.

BBC news: (of course this tv-channel has sympathy to this nazi groups), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBo0akeDMY

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 12:17:55

Originally posted by Riddler:
Originally posted by Pang:
canada

bullfluff! Mexico invades us on a daily basis, we can't even keep the border closed

LOL!!sadly quite true
Worse I think it is more deliberate then incompetence

Flamey Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 12:45:03

Originally posted by nuti-naguti:
they haven’t even had the decency to kill anyone yet.

No doubt that there will be fire soon. Neo-nazi who occupied Kiev very aggressive snd already killed a lot of people/ That's the reason why East Ukraine and Crymea are going to be independent.

BBC news: (of course this tv-channel has sympathy to this nazi groups), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBo0akeDMY

This is just not true. Just because Rosiya 24 paints this picture, it doesn't mean that its true. Lots of people haven't died; as if the rest of the worlds media would ignore this. I've seen videos of agressive gangs beating up protesters from the other side in animalistic fasion, but nothing of the sort of genocide that is being portrayed by the Russian media. The Russian media which is strictly controlled by the government. My belief is that many Russians are more than happy to believe this though, becase they are very patriotic and want to believe their country is doing the right thing. This sense of patriotism is drilled into them at a very young age throughout the whole education system and tv.

To be honest because of this, I'm not surprised Russians see the BBC and western media as Nazi sympathisers. The concept of a pluralistic media coperation that publishes all sides of the arguement is a foreign concept for them. The fact that our news corperations try to highlight the opinions of even the most unsavoury groups in the search to provoke debate is seen to them as glorifying these people. It might be useful for Russians in particular to watch these kind of videos as it gives you an understanding why they think this way, hence gives you an opportunity to argue against them and change the views of nazi supporters. Because what exactly is a fascist? For most Russian I speak to its just a very bad 'man' who wants to destroy them... nazi and bandit is almost interchangable.

Russia with an authoritarian government, a state which arrested 100 people who staged an anti-war protest in Moscow last week, where authorities in spb beat up a WW2 veteran for protesting against war, where pro-Russian groups in Crimea are beating western journalists for what they perceive as lies, should look closer at what a fascist is; then look in a mirror.

Wu Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 9:52:50

SOL is ranked too high

Alin Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 10:36:32

*Facepalms @ Wu

Atryn Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 13:09:29

The annual CPAC conference seemed to be preparing for a Putin 2016 republican ticket. They spent 1/2 the speeches singing the praises of Putin and how much stronger/better a leader he is than Obama. That is, when they weren't singing the praises of China and how we should be more like them.

RamsesII Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 2:47:35

How can you pass judgement on someone who's playing a game of world domination when you don't even understand the rules or what's at stake? Short term, Ukraine means nothing to the U.S. Long term, it means everything. I'll break it down for you without getting into the nitty gritty.

The U.S. can't take military action because Russia has nuclear weapons that can reach every part of the world.

The U.S. can't take drastic economic measures because if their economic sanctions hit Russia too hard then Russia will retaliate. See the comment above about their nukes.

To some, it may appear like a lose-lose situation for Obama and the U.S. but it's not and Putin knows this. Others might think that Obama and the U.S. look weak. They're not and again, Putin knows this.

The U.S. needs to make it appear like they're only scolding Russia and taking the moral high road but they're not and Putin knows this. The U.S. is going to hit Russia hard but they're not going to do it with one fatal blow, they're going to spread so much dissent in Russia that there will be a revolution within 5-10 years that will change the geopolitical landscape in America's favor.

If you're interested, and aren't already aware of what the U.S. is capable of, read up on the civil wars that occurred in South America in the last several decades. The U.S. created dictatorships when it served their purpose and disposed of any leaders who got in their way. Most of the time, their military wasn't even used.

Putin knows what's coming. That's why he's keeping the media out of Crimea. He understands the game. The U.S. will never allow Russia to reclaim all of their land and expand their empire. It just won't happen. Putin will lose. He knows this but it's in his genes to try to win because, after all, in his mind, the game of world domination is the biggest game there is.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 11th 2014, 19:02:43

South America is kind of a funny example. It didn't always work entirely in favor of the US in the end. But then again South America isn't really Russia's turf.

The Russians have an extremely good track record of not letting foreigners get the better of them, at least within what they consider their turf and over the long run. They also have a track record of extremely oppressive and brutal governments and have never really been a shining beacon of any kind of post-enlightenment values.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 19:46:48

Originally posted by Flamey:
pro-Russian groups in Crimea are beating western journalists for what they perceive as lies
epic

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2014, 3:43:15

The U.S. military can enforce whatever the administration orders it to. The U.S. Navy already has warships in the Black Sea. That said, it boils down to a question of the will vs the means.

The means are at hand, it's the will that's lacking. Obama has no stomach for an actual challenge, hence the reason he favors golf as his main game. He was too gawky and gay to play basketball in the hood, and thus he shifted over to the gayest game on the planet outside of badminton.

Putin on the other hand, fancies himself a sportsman in the same league as Ted Nugent, and still has his nuts attached.

Edited By: Cerberus on Mar 12th 2014, 22:34:00
See Original Post
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Atryn Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 12:34:55

Originally posted by RamsesII:
The U.S. can't take drastic economic measures because if their economic sanctions hit Russia too hard then Russia will retaliate. See the comment above about their nukes.

I don't think Russia is going to "nuke the world" over economic sanctions. If there is any reason why the U.S. won't go very far with economic sanctions it is because the multinational corporate and banking interests stand to lose under sanctions and are lobbying against it.