Verified:

soroosha Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 18:00:44

Later, I find that you have turns that you need to use to produce military to sell, but attacking all those turns would cost too much.

Is it worth exploring or cashing all my turns?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 18:09:54

Explore or build c-sites earlier. Cash later on. But don't spend too many turns doing that stuff, spending more of your turns attacking and building and growing is good
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cable Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 18:15:34

300 CS to burn turns,

spy ops and attacks to grow/while spending turns effectively
or
All-X

Either way build only ICs, keep tech levels at 155% and try to get military/bus/res as you can.

Rinse repeat as you see fit, once land goals are hit run 20 turns, sell run 20 turns sell. blah blah blah

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 19:49:54

Cable is pro! Same idea that I do when I run CI.

now im nothing Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 22:55:12

If you all explore I recommend cashing at least the last 360 turns. 40-50bpt works well. Try and have 60 CS by turn 100 Sell as much as you can whenever you can. Once it is sold figure out how much cash you need to grow before selling again take remaining other cash and get indy tech before each set of turns played then bus and res then military. If you can pull it off also makes jets with as many of your last turns as possible. I am no pro.. but this works for me :)
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2014, 5:51:10

100 BPT is what I'm running, didn't plan it, sorta just happened cuz building CSs is better than cashing or exploring at this point :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!