Verified:

bertz Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 1:33:38

The problem is that the solution given has loop holes and could just make the problem worst.
I agree that the gangbang FS should be prohibited but not the counter-attack.
FS is still too powerful and blind-FS could kill the opposing team with no sweat (unless you really suck at warring).
Well, I don't mind demonstrating it next set if the mods won't listen.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 16:07:33

Originally posted by Bandit:
Hypothetically, what if TSO tag 1 attacks random Tag A and loses. And then TSO tag 2 picks up where they left off and goes to war with Tag A; how is this going to solve the gangbanging problem? Cuz technically TSO tag 1 is dead and no longer at war with Tag A so TSO tag 2 can then war Tag A with no repercussions. Tag A was weakened from the first battle and TSO tag 2 has had time to prepare for a possible war which will almost guarantee Tag A will not survive.

Originally posted by Marshal:
tso2 gets deleted (my guess). its blurry how whole tag gets and doesn't get deleted if hits warring tag.

if done right, will be too late. 2-4 out of 5 will be dead before they know it.. and then if it happens. if said countries are restored. i feel that everyone who ever lost a country on every server to a suicider should fluff complain and moan and demand their countries be restored back to the way it was

Marshal Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 17:14:41

i agree with bolty. its lose-lose situation.

1 way to prevent that is ingame dec war team vs team (suggested few times) and there would need to be x amount of hits between tags per day otherwise peace would be decced and tags would be available for others to hit too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DStone Rocks Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 4:59:01

If this actually works i will western union each of the mods enough money to buy a case of their fav beer, but I highly doubt this will do anything good or that you will be able to enforce it well enough. I see the need for a heck of a lot of judgement calls on your part and a lot of ambiguity.

in my opinion.... if 1 tag FS's another tag.... a 2nd tag other than the tag they FS'd should def be allowed to fight back to defend their ally or else the FSer will always win everytime. Maybe limit it to only one "allied tag" jumping in. If u FS u shud be expecting some retaliation at least and be ready for it which isnt too unfair.... trying to get the 2-3 countries left to fight back after an FS is near impossible. 4 are dead by day 2 if the FSing tag saved turns properly, full tag kill on day 3.

also the LGing/farming on tags at war needs to be much more clearly defined. you really need to go one way or the other with it, you can either grab tags at war or u cant. If tags with 20 countries wanted to they can each do one grab on a tag at war....?

it should really just be allowed anyway.... if a 3man tag is getting farmed by a few 5man tags and decides to war one of them.... now only the one they decided to war can continue farming?

also how long do these rules apply for.... is it a full set thing once two tags are at war even if it tones down noone else can FS one of those same 2 tags all set long?

I dont know i have a lot of apathy towards this server from the TSO war i just dont care anymore and maybe im just being pessimistic. Good luck trying to fix a broken server i hope it works out

elvesrus

Mar 4th 2014, 5:13:38

our goal in BknArrow was tagkill on day 2. day 3 meant we failed, although really 24 hours was the real aim
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Trife Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 15:30:27

rules can't stop me

bwwahahahahahahahaha

muahahahahahhahaaha

M m i x X Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 10:44:09

this made me quit team server... good luck on those who will still play here...
-=(M m i x X)=-

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 9:07:39

need to add more ally slots one person is left out of good ally slots

or drop to 4 or raise to 6 :P
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Boltar Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 9:12:49

Originally posted by m0bzta:
need to add more ally slots one person is left out of good ally slots

or drop to 4 or raise to 6 :P

if all are techers, 1 person will only end up with 2 tech allies ( another words i agree with mob about the 6 part.. but not the dropping to 4) tho this should probably be moved to the fixing team server thread

major Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 15:48:10

when team came out , i suggested this very idea... because without it... team is just another alliance server.... so great idea..

but as devils advocate ....say team a and team b go at it.. good hits, team a pulls the win...... winners but broken down from war.... then team c, which is just an extension of team b , comes in fresh and clocks team a.... just saying here

Vamps Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 21:00:52

It seems like the easiest way to win the server next set will be for 5 active players to declare war on a lesser tag. Free land for the full set and they are untouchable because it's a 1:1 war? Did the mods think this through at all?

Marshal Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 21:48:27

not totally untouchable.

major Game profile

Mar 9th 2014, 13:52:25

oh, boltar had already pointed out what i said above.... my bad.

chem20 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 1:09:06

k

Dissident Game profile

Nov 29th 2014, 0:29:32

you spelled "spirit" wrong in the topic thread.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2014, 1:16:43

Oh no, they meant it that way. What they were saying was: After these rules are effected, there's going to be a "spirt" of people leaving the server.

Apparently, however, it was not just a spurt and the vacation of the server continues.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 29th 2014, 11:38:43

you should know by now already that red x can't spell.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2014, 23:44:53

Actually, spirt is technically a correct spelling of spurt.

elvesrus

Nov 30th 2014, 23:47:58

like marshal would let facts get in the way of his post count padding :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

braden Game profile

Dec 1st 2014, 1:06:37

vacating and not vacation, zorp!

and of course we won't even broach the subject of marshals abhorrent grammar

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2014, 3:36:37

You are incorrect, sir! In fact, I looked it up before I posted. To say "the vacation of the server has commenced" is both true and grammatically correct. See noun definition number 2: https://www.google.com/search?q=define:vacation

Marshal Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:01:03

*starts vacating in zorp's country*

and sure spirt could be correct spelling of spurt (doubt it) but red x was supposed to use word spirit but he made typo.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2014, 3:20:13

Though likely a typo, I think it's still an apt title for the topic considering the results.

braden Game profile

Dec 3rd 2014, 12:20:22

i stand corrected :(