Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 28th 2014, 2:43:51

Effective Next set: only two tags will be able to war each other at one time. If a third tag gets involved, it will be deleted. IE tag A wars tag B. if tag C enters in to help A or B it will be deleted. If two tags jointly FS a third tag they will both be deleted.
What constitutes "joint warring" will be done at our discretion. A single grab by a third tag will NOT get the tag deleted but mass farming by the third tag on a warring party would. Obvious Mifluffs won't get you deleted. If tag A FS's multiple tag on their own that would not be considered against the spirit of the rules and those tags would be allowed to both hit back and coordinate against tag A in retaliation. It's obvious from the news. We can see spy ops and other stuff as well. Trying to outlawyer the mods will not be tolerated:)

Any questions direct them to Warster or myself.
***For purposes of this rule each "untagged" country counts as its own tag.***

Edited By: martian on Mar 17th 2014, 17:14:12. Reason: UNTAGGED = OWN TAG
See Original Post
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Trife Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 3:19:42

Originally posted by Red X:
Effective immediately:

what horseshiate.

the game mods didn't change the OOP at turn 15, but can't be FA'ed or sell goods on market until turn 100 in alliance bug... and i dont think they still have fixed that in the middle of the reset, but you want to change some questionable rules in the middle of the reset?

bias much?

Trife Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 3:21:01

ah, just saw that you changed it to effective next set. glad one of the higher ups smacked some sense into you.

again, be sure these rules make it into the server details/rules we all agree to at the beginning of the reset!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2014, 3:22:52

LOL finally!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 28th 2014, 3:23:11

I changed it from Immediately because after looking at news its very hard to kill someone. This way next set hopefully the attack forumla can get changed to lets say a year ago. I posted this before #50 was brought to my attention and for that I am sorry.

iScode Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 3:36:08

absurd.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

PaoLo Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 3:55:14

Made my day bad.. lol. And thinking that I will quit this server.

Maybe it was better if you created 2 Team Servers..

Team Server - WAR and Team Server - Net.

All those who join war, can war anytime and be free. Even how many teams they have.. And for thos Team Server - Net can net freely.. This game isn't for NETTING only. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2014, 4:04:49

I don't know why you guys crying about, it's simple, now it'll actually run as team server was intended, teams of 5 or less, want more? Go to 1a or FFA.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

sirdog Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 4:41:08

Thank You Red

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 28th 2014, 4:49:01

To those people who think this a recent idea, wel guess what it's been around since like reset 5-6 but was never enforced due to lack of staff ( as it's too much work for 1 mod).
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 5:19:03

thank you, sir!

by that i mean red and not dog

h2orich Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 6:52:06

Originally posted by Red X:
I changed it from Immediately because after looking at news its very hard to kill someone. This way next set hopefully the attack forumla can get changed to lets say a year ago. I posted this before #50 was brought to my attention and for that I am sorry.

what about #50?

this suggestion is good but rules have to be made clearer about what is coordination between 2 tags considered as

h2orich Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 6:54:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I don't know why you guys crying about, it's simple, now it'll actually run as team server was intended, teams of 5 or less, want more? Go to 1a or FFA.

agreed.

bertz Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 7:21:55

This is actually pretty bad. FS is still powerful in this game and even though this is a team server, politics should still work for FDPs.
I do hate TSOs random killings but, this would also back-fire to netting tags.

Boltar Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 7:37:02

i feel if 1 country violates the rules they should be deleted not the whole tag. You cant control what other people do with their countries and we all have made mistakes

afaik Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 8:59:46

good to see some changes in the pipeline - will evaluate based on how it appears next set, but generally positive to see some development in an area that has long been promised. i do wonder about the grey areas and general admin load being a bit of an issue, but i guess that's the mod's issue to consider.

h2orich Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 12:16:09

in a 5 man tag with 800 turns, FS will be too powerful.. you'll be able to kill 2 at least and cripple 1 more. so it's 60 percent of the team down.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 28th 2014, 14:29:18

we've been discussing this for a while.. this will be in place from next reset until there is time to make the mechanics changes necessary to better address this issue (they are somewhat involved and would require some discussion on this forum first).

What you get when you restart and dr are easier/faster changes that could be done quickly for next reset. (partly Unrelated to the above)

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

ingle Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 15:27:20

Warrers can still war - you just can't gangbang 1 tag and win by having sheer member count anymore.

Scorba Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 17:14:00

The biggest issue currently is the lack of definition. At a mod's discretion usually ends up being listening to their friends or whoever cries the loudest.

Xninja Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 17:26:23

First let me say I support Team server going back to the state its suppose to be, 5 man tags all separate and not connected to huge father clans. However I am seeing some issues with the stated changes posted above....

So let me get this right....MODS are destroying clan to clan relations? If Team server is revised into the state its suppose to be and all 5 man tags are viewed as separate entities.... then tell me this.

Tag A wars Tag B. Tag C has FDP with Tag B, according to what I read above are tags not allowed to have FDPs? Tag C would be deleted for hitting? If people want to net and have other people deleted due to clans warring clans they should stick to solo servers in my most humble opinion. If people need to hide behind alliances to net then that's on them....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

elvesrus

Feb 28th 2014, 17:29:26

FDP shouldn't even be a term on team TBH
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Xninja Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 17:37:58

Originally posted by elvesrus:
FDP shouldn't even be a term on team TBH

It shouldn't? So Team server is suppose to be just 10-20 5 man tags all going crazy doing whatever they want? As long as 2 clans don't hit the same same tag? I think all clan based servers need clan to clan relations or it just be a solo server with 5 people able to work together....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Trife Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 22:25:19

Originally posted by Scorba:
The biggest issue currently is the lack of definition. At a mod's discretion usually ends up being listening to their friends or whoever cries the loudest.

this.

i want to play by the rules. define/set up rules, post them when we create our countries - and i don't have an issue with the planned new rules. the whole 'mods discretion' part really worries me, for the reasons quoted. when tags are afraid of having hits/LGs misinterpreted by the mods, it'll just cause this to be a netting server.

are the mods planning to keep a post/thread/ingame list of which tags are at war with who, so players know not to hit them?

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 1st 2014, 8:30:53

with this team server will be the fairest server for war. you cant gain extra members in a war, you cant war more than 1 team at a time, and you cant receive external FA or pacts. if it works, it'd be pretty cool

question: do the teams just get deleted, or do they get banned for cheating if they gangbang someone for an FS?

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 1st 2014, 8:32:50

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by Scorba:

this.

i want to play by the rules. define/set up rules, post them when we create our countries - and i don't have an issue with the planned new rules. the whole 'mods discretion' part really worries me, for the reasons quoted. when tags are afraid of having hits/LGs misinterpreted by the mods, it'll just cause this to be a netting server.

are the mods planning to keep a post/thread/ingame list of which tags are at war with who, so players know not to hit them?

i think LGing and farming tags in war isn't a crime. it happens on solo servers too. why shouldnt it happen here?

Boltar Game profile

Mar 1st 2014, 9:23:19

what about if a single player in a 5 man tag acts out of line. does the whole tag get deleted?

bertz Game profile

Mar 1st 2014, 12:00:11

Multiple tags hitting in FS on a single tag should be banned but other Team helping their friends should not be banned. Imagine this, TSO creating 4 tags. Each of them FS a netting Team. No team can help since it's against the rules so it would be obvious that those netting tags will be killed in no time. TSO got bored and FS again another 4 netting tags. They can do that since a Team can hit multiple Teams. So in this case, a TSO Team can ruin 2 netting Teams within a set. And my personal opinion, restart changes can't help.
(sorry for using TSO as an example)

archaic Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 3:00:24

Why are you sorry? It's TSOs abuse that forced the mods to take this step. I feel like we should thank TSO for finally forcing the mods go do their job on this server.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Boltar Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 5:01:37

u should always thank me archaic :)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 2nd 2014, 5:06:06

archaic , don't blame the mods, we weren't allowed to , Remember we only enforce what Qz, martian and pang tell us too
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Boltar Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 5:07:57

warster answer my question plz, if 1 person hits a tag while its warring another tag. will that whole tag be deleted or just the offending country? if ur on mirc i can explain my question better

Marshal Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 10:10:42

bolty: its said on 1st post that single grab/hit doesn't mean deletion but multiple grabs/hits yes.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

elvesrus

Mar 2nd 2014, 10:40:47

why would he be asking if it was about a single hit?

Marshal Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 12:55:20

based on 1st post whole tag will be deleted if 1 player in tag does multiple hits against warring tags and if it is so then that could lead netting tags sending infiltrators to other tags which are their rivals in competing of nw-crowns.

elvesrus

Mar 2nd 2014, 12:58:48

if you really want to play that way...

what would happen if a single country in a 5 man tag went batfluff crazy and unloaded 100+ hits on a tag at war? <-- that's what boltar meant, but I can spell it out even more if you'd like

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 2nd 2014, 14:10:04

Originally posted by Boltar:
warster answer my question plz, if 1 person hits a tag while its warring another tag. will that whole tag be deleted or just the offending country? if ur on mirc i can explain my question better

Did the tag mass FA him, before, during, or after his stunt?

Marshal Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 15:18:51

what would happen if a single country in a 5 man tag went batfluff crazy and unloaded 100+ hits on a tag at war?

until mods give more detailed answer its delete all based on what 1st post says (1 hit ok, multiple hits not). even if that happens then mods will probably investigate (after suspending attacking country) case and make decision.

elvesrus

Mar 2nd 2014, 15:49:59

smart guy, read the post above yours for the mods answer :p

Boltar Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 16:42:26

well i assume no FA or any of that.. case in point. theres a country in the tag weedylar who had to be killed, braden didnt condone his actions and his countries demise was deserved.. i ask cause of tags like bradens shouldnt be deleted for 1 persons retardedness

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 2nd 2014, 17:45:29

No, I do not that that would warrant a whole tag getting deleted.

iScode Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 18:49:33

If you are wanting to follow the whole spirit of the server bullfluff, then yes they whole tag would warrant a deletion...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ninong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 19:05:02

this is stupid. this is only favorable to the aggressor. why not do this in alliance as well
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Marshal Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 20:22:06

Red's post didn't answer to question.

Red's 1st post: mass farming warring tags leads to whole tag getting deleted.

Red's last post: 1 player being retard (hitting warring tags) doesn't lead to whole tag that retard is getting deleted.

I want clarification when some1 who attacks warring tags gets tag where he/she is getting deleted and when not since those 2 posts say different things, if no somewhat clear clarification then whole rule is pointless and leads case by case deletions which will anger players more.

Bandit Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 20:24:08

Hypothetically, what if TSO tag 1 attacks random Tag A and loses. And then TSO tag 2 picks up where they left off and goes to war with Tag A; how is this going to solve the gangbanging problem? Cuz technically TSO tag 1 is dead and no longer at war with Tag A so TSO tag 2 can then war Tag A with no repercussions. Tag A was weakened from the first battle and TSO tag 2 has had time to prepare for a possible war which will almost guarantee Tag A will not survive.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 21:04:58

tso2 gets deleted (my guess). its blurry how whole tag gets and doesn't get deleted if hits warring tag.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 2nd 2014, 21:22:02

Originally posted by Marshal:

Red's post didn't answer to question.

Red's 1st post: mass farming warring tags leads to whole tag getting deleted.

Red's last post: 1 player being retard (hitting warring tags) doesn't lead to whole tag that retard is getting deleted.

I want clarification when some1 who attacks warring tags gets tag where he/she is getting deleted and when not since those 2 posts say different things, if no somewhat clear clarification then whole rule is pointless and leads case by case deletions which will anger players more.

You confused me. I will check this later when I'm not at work.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 21:40:07

1st post states that if player from tag c hits multiple times to tag a whois warring against tag b then whole tag gets deleted.

2nd latest post states in same situation that only attacker gets deleted.

Scorba Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 0:38:21

I think most people can agree that changing team server would be a good thing. It was the initial announcement of immediate enforcement, and now that that's resolved it's the lack of clear definition that worries people. Hopefully we can have something argued out better before the new set starts.

Scorba Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 0:40:27

Also mods need to keep in mind that the reason this war went on for so long is because neither side believes they were wrong. It's likely that there will be conflicts in policy again as long as that continues.