Please be a hot girl :P

Don En4cer is my Biatch #707

Murf Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 11:34:37

Lol

Marshal Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 17:12:36

there are no hot girls in interwebz.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 18:10:49

i thought you were one marshal? want to e-date?

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 19:09:09

If/when I die, I will honor you as well, En4.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 20:29:44

no and no.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Souly Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 20:36:20

En4cer goes: i believe i can fly :)))

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 20:47:46

Originally posted by Souly:

why'd you triple tap bonesaw, ya jerk!

En4cer Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 21:05:11

I haven't triple tapped anyone... I am bewildered at the lack of land gained from some lg's though

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 21:07:31

Originally posted by En4cer:
Who is my fanboy or girl???

Please be a hot girl :P

Don En4cer is my Biatch #707

Don't get all excited it's just me. You may or may not know, but I just love to play the word games.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Ratm Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 22:25:51

random post

Cable Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 22:43:28

Who was SOMEONE DIES NOW....

best 350 million dollars plus lost market tech kill to date,

love Cable ;)

Symac

Feb 21st 2014, 23:08:15

I hate to burst your bubble, but gloating when your clan has been obliterated in a fair war just doesn't make sense.

I don't think I have ever seen such an absolute blow out.

Cable Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 23:31:34

Originally posted by Symac:
I hate to burst your bubble, but gloating when your clan has been obliterated in a fair war just doesn't make sense.

I don't think I have ever seen such an absolute blow out.

LMAO you think this was fair, get fluffed your moron, your clan did the same thing RD got deleted for. Suggest you shut up till you get your facts straight.

Symac

Feb 21st 2014, 23:39:45

umad?

Cable Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 23:43:50

umad?

that LaF blantantly cheats and doesn't get deleted yah, im unimpressed with QZ. You think cheating makes you good? go back to checkers bra, this games not for you.

Symac

Feb 21st 2014, 23:44:48

Some proof would be nice. Just because RD has to cheat doesn't mean everyone else does.

Cable Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 23:46:23

Some proof would be nice. Just because RD has to cheat doesn't mean everyone else does.

Ask your don Eugine, I already quoted the proof in the other thread moron

Symac

Feb 21st 2014, 23:48:02

Don't even know what other thread you are talking about.
You sound like a butthurt child, and as such I will waste no more time on you.

Cable Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 23:51:23

Don't even know what other thread you are talking about.
You sound like a butthurt child, and as such I will waste no more time on you.

go read the Laf vs neo and rage thread where eugine admits they new the FS day and time and figure it out. Im not butt hurt, I killed your #2 country and you said I shouldn't be happy, sounds like your a poor troll, go back to WOW and try trolling there where your idiocy is accepted.

Chewi Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:07:33

You're saying laf is using pang's account to read neo's leader boards?

Cable Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:14:52

Originally posted by Chewi:

Im saying no player in Neo or Rage openly said anything about a FS time, reaguardless of what LaF wants to say publicly, not to mention other types of abuse that I was told not to talk about, but it sure is funny to see players wall before being hit when their number is posted in the chat room.

Symac

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:15:09

Originally posted by Chewi:

Sure because Pang loves LaF unconditionally, never mind him being annoyed probably more with LaF over the past 3 years than anyone else.

Cable Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:21:21

FACTS speak loud and clear symac and Eugine openly admitted to "letting us get 20 hits in" before you "countered."

Symac

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:27:48

A half retarded chimp which blew off the non-retarded half of his body and is only capable of masturbating all day could get your fs times, I know this Cable because you yourself knew your FS times.

All joking aside, FS times have been pretty common knowledge long before hacking was even a thing. Not to mention when two alliances that LaF could easily farm to death refuse pacts, it doesn't leave many options but impending war.

Cable Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:30:52

Impending war yes, that was coming for sure. Knowing FS times isn't a common thing not down to the day and the exact time. Be as ignorant as you want about it, your clearly a peon in LaFs inner circle workings. Accept what LaF tells you little sheep, all joking aside, LaF should be purpled but "its not officially against the game rules to abuse boxcar and IRC because that's not part of the actual game.

En4cer Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:45:44

Damn my love thread got hijacked!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 1:44:59

Regardless of what we think is going on or not, LaF is dropping us like flies. It stinks but at least we are fighting them anyways, the point I think we were trying make is that we will not let them trespass against us or any of our members like they tried to do last set, they paid for it in losing over 2 bill total networth to a 25 member clan. I think they were a little bit embarassed and of course their is no other option than to war us or risk losing face. We will fight you the whole set through, brag if you will. It means nothing to me.

Nekked Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 3:14:22

OMG! There spies in every alliance in this game, get over it!

Forgotten

Feb 22nd 2014, 6:47:02

Originally posted by Cable:
FACTS speak loud and clear symac and Eugine openly admitted to "letting us get 20 hits in" before you "countered."

What, LaF was suppose to pre-emptive CS then?

Then this thread would be about how LaF is driving players from the game.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

En4cer Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 9:43:39

Syko in the greater LaFs defense those were the actions on one Laffer who has been severely reprimanded and will never be able to attain the Don title in LaF... And if I have anything to do with it won't lead again either. We would have seen last sets situation righted as we have always paid for the suicided and jackass nw costing actions to packed clans.

We are now embroiled in a pointless war ( both sides would much prefer to be net gaining )

Souly Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 10:51:45

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
Originally posted by Souly:

why'd you triple tap bonesaw, ya jerk!

ummm i thought i recognised the name but he was untagged and oop :((( sorry i'll be more carefull next time ... i can send a bit of FA to him to reprimand for my actions if both warring sides agree with it.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 14:30:22

Originally posted by En4cer:
Syko in the greater LaFs defense those were the actions on one Laffer who has been severely reprimanded and will never be able to attain the Don title in LaF... And if I have anything to do with it won't lead again either. We would have seen last sets situation righted as we have always paid for the suicided and jackass nw costing actions to packed clans.

We are now embroiled in a pointless war ( both sides would much prefer to be net gaining )

Ooookay, so does that mean you surrender?

davidoss Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 14:42:38

En4cer is actually right, you can't justify breaking a uNAP just because ONE member from alliance A decides to pull a stupid move on ONE member in alliance B. Our pact clearly even stated the calculations for damages to be paid. Eugene and I were discussing the rep payment method when your dear alliance mate decided to go apesh!t on our innocent members. If you want this issue to be worked out, you could start of by not pretending as if this was a good reason to break a uNAP and hit other innocent members and admit that you guys got roped into this war by the selfish actions of one of your members who decided to take matters into his own hand without following the FR route.

Don't for a second try to insinuate that we wouldn't have been able to pay the reps, because we had actually already figured out the means and had the people/resources required to pay the reps. I can't believe the spin/junk that gets posted on AT.

Armadillo Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 15:10:22

davidoss is right, bonus

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 16:08:58

Bonus

locket Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 21:32:39

Originally posted by davidoss:
En4cer is actually right, you can't justify breaking a uNAP just because ONE member from alliance A decides to pull a stupid move on ONE member in alliance B. Our pact clearly even stated the calculations for damages to be paid. Eugene and I were discussing the rep payment method when your dear alliance mate decided to go apesh!t on our innocent members. If you want this issue to be worked out, you could start of by not pretending as if this was a good reason to break a uNAP and hit other innocent members and admit that you guys got roped into this war by the selfish actions of one of your members who decided to take matters into his own hand without following the FR route.

Don't for a second try to insinuate that we wouldn't have been able to pay the reps, because we had actually already figured out the means and had the people/resources required to pay the reps. I can't believe the spin/junk that gets posted on AT.

Dont for a second imply that the person doing your pacting suiciding the top country in the game is completely different than just some random guy. No one made good decisions. Perhaps you should man up and admit that both sides views are pretty legit.

Forgotten

Feb 22nd 2014, 22:02:27

SPIN SPIN SPIN.

Titanium's options after the triple tap.

1) Contact FR, because there was an uNAP signed
2) Retal Candy Man right away to gain back some land.
3) Suicide Candy Man, the guy who triple tapped him.
4) Gather his RD buddies and suicide LaF as a whole and drag NeoFed into a war.
5) #4 within 3 hours, showing everyone that it was not the results of negotiations breakdown.

Also, if RD's stance of a top country being one that is FAed daily and tech leeches, then ok.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Cable Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 22:17:40

Originally posted by Forgotten:
SPIN SPIN SPIN.

Titanium's options after the triple tap.

1) Contact FR, because there was an uNAP signed
2) Retal Candy Man right away to gain back some land.
3) Suicide Candy Man, the guy who triple tapped him.
4) Gather his RD buddies and suicide LaF as a whole and drag NeoFed into a war.
5) #4 within 3 hours, showing everyone that it was not the results of negotiations breakdown.

Also, if RD's stance of a top country being one that is FAed daily and tech leeches, then ok.

Come on now Forgotten, don't act like LaF hasn't FAed their guys to the top. Run a clean set and then try to act high and mighty, no one is saying that Tits didn't get FA or that he had non aided win coming, but in Neos first set back it was gonna be wicked to see a #1 posted up there, even it ment FAing him and leaching tech, "which isn't against the rules of the game".

Don't call the kettle black little pot, this is still a team game be it OA leaches tech leaches and trading agreements.

locket Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 22:26:36

I played beside multiple countries that had tech leaches in Laf Forgotten. Im curious why they are innocents?

You guys also never posted any proof of this mass FA but hey....

I like how you throw the RD name around. If having colours playing in your clan means you are RD then why doesnt Laf change its name? Heck its hFA was 2-3 colours at the same time as Tits was so....

Laf has lost its competitive edge. When I was there for a long time we believed in fighting between eachother to win. Now you just pick which country to suicide or FA over instead of just playing a better country. Laf was far enough beyond people in the past that even with a tech leach or an FA package we won the sets. Now that competitive spirit is lost. Kind of sad.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 23:01:00

If Candyman didn't tripletap, there would have been no negotiations needed. LaF is a bully, and bullies do what they want until you put them in there place. Now please close this thread I'm hearing echoes of everything that was said last set. Thanks Pang for your cooperation.

EricEazyE

Feb 23rd 2014, 0:02:19

Guys, come on. Enough.

Forgotten

Feb 23rd 2014, 0:07:23

Cable, the dead horse called, he wants some more beating. LaF FAs countries only when we feel our countries are displaced a Top 10 by a country that was FAed. Blah blah blah, this conversation has happened hundreds of times.

And I won't respond to the troll.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 0:48:14

Neo members stay off AT.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 0:53:29

Btw all official dialogue for Neo will be done by me or azn.

C-3PO

Feb 23rd 2014, 0:57:39

17:48.39 <KingCobra>: NEO STAY THE fluff OFF AT
17:48.42 <KingCobra>: AT BAN IN EFFECT

Boltar Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 5:27:14

unless its h347, then he can talk to me!

iScode Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 6:41:38

Originally posted by davidoss:

Sorry bro, i like you but when your hfa is the member in question, its a unap break. RD lite didnt brake the uNap
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 7:12:17

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Cable, the dead horse called, he wants some more beating. LaF FAs countries only when we feel our countries are displaced a Top 10 by a country that was FAed. Blah blah blah, this conversation has happened hundreds of times.

And I won't respond to the troll.

You wont respond to the person you arent smart enough to talk around ;)

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 10:21:19

Originally posted by iScode:

Sorry bro, i like you but when your hfa is the member in question, its a unap break. RD lite didnt brake the uNap

Why do you feel the need to advertise your idiocy on a daily basis?