Verified:

Symac

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:12:26

Why has this game came to the point that everyone has nothing but excuses?

Lose a war: they knew our FS time, Oh they were babysitting, they had 4m more NW when we FSed, Oh we were pushed into war before we were ready, the other guys must be hacking to get our fs time even though we televised our FS time and have the most unloyal members in the game, two clans aren't as powerful as a single clan even with same membership, well we killed some big countries we win!

Get caught hacking: It was programmed poorly so it's okay, These other guys got away with it though it was a completely different set of circumstances and the first time, We didn't know better, Well neither guy caught was a leader so it's okay

Break a pact: Well 3 grabs equals a broken pact so it's okay, Their FR grabbed us and even though the pact has conditions to deal with such things, They won't pay us back reps even though they always do, Surely they won't remember we broke a pact with them next set so it's okay, Let's break the pact try to arrange a gangbang the following set then whine about getting squished, suiciders means its okay to break a pact

A member running untagged suicider multis: ???

Wouldn't it be easier to just accept some things?

EricEazyE

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:43:36

Symac,

First, LaF is by far the best alliance in the game. I don't think anyone could argue this? Definitely best netting, I personally feel best overall at warring.

As a Neo member, I accept your first point. We should've been more secretive about our FS time. I hope nobody accused you of hacking, because that isn't commonly thought throughout Neo.

2nd point I will not address, as it has NOTHING to do with anyone presently in Neo. Same as hanlong/TC incident.

3rd: Put the shoe on the other foot. If, say, AzN ruined Candy or Goku's FOR SURE #1 overall alliance country for no reason... you wouldn't have attacked us that set? You definitely would've hit us this set, regardless if reps were paid.

Multis? Perhaps you should look at your former head FR before you look this way, sir. Besides, KoH and a few others are the untags hitting you, they actually posted a war dec.

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:47:25

eric is mr copper

BURN

Cable Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:49:37

LoL great post bra, no ones making excuses I gave you facts and you choose to interpret that how ever you like.

As to the multis, yes Count my DR was H20s other multi no ones complaining about that, atleast not here. I KNOW for a fact theres players with multis in LaF but they are clearly "legit" as the mods don't delete anyone. Everyones known for years H20 has a multi that's been approved, I have no idea when the others were approved, but they obviously are "legit"

Edited By: Cable on Feb 22nd 2014, 0:53:53
See Original Post

Symac

Feb 22nd 2014, 0:57:35

1st point wasn't totally meant for just Neo, but the other points were in a way.

The 3rd point though is a bit debatable, I can assure you we wouldn't have attacked last set.
Assuming we got paid the reps, I don't think there would have been war. LaF has at least 1 top ten ruined a set by a suicider, in the past perhaps we have gone to war occasionally over it. I would say as a general rule so long as LaF is paid in a timely manner it doesn't affect relations.

That is the whole point of the pact terms LaF has, there is very clear repayment rules in effect. From my experience LaF pays it's debts as we wish to be paid when it happens to us.

Point 3 was geared toward Neo because it was the most recent incident, but it's not just that. In the past 4 years there has been many pacts broken. From my recollection this was almost unheard of in 2025.

Don't feel Neo is totally singled out, because this has been almost constant now for what has to be at least 3 years.

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 1:06:29

i think he means fifteen years, but don't mind me (it happened constantly in 2025- the concept of pacts being broken is anything but new, come on now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nvR_7mJtMk

Symac

Feb 22nd 2014, 1:07:37

Originally posted by Cable:
LoL great post bra, no ones making excuses I gave you facts and you choose to interpret that how ever you like.

As to the multis, yes Count my DR was H20s other multi no ones complaining about that, atleast not here. I KNOW for a fact theres players with multis in LaF but they are clearly "legit" as the mods don't delete anyone. Everyones known for years H20 has a multi that's been approved, I have no idea when the others were approved, but they obviously are "legit"

If multis are on the list it's hard to do anything about it. I don't even know what multi you are on about actually.
I think most people know Donny and Billy are the same person, but can do nothing about it.
If you have proof you would do well to bring it to our IA team, contrary to popular belief LaF is pretty aggressive about investigating internal issues like this.

Symac

Feb 22nd 2014, 1:10:35

Originally posted by braden:
i think he means fifteen years, but don't mind me (it happened constantly in 2025- the concept of pacts being broken is anything but new, come on now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nvR_7mJtMk

Maybe? I don't remember pact breaking being an excusable offense though in 2025. I can't even remember an instance of it. Yet, in EE I can only think of a few alliances that haven't broke a pact.

I also remember distinctively many times when a side admitted defeat in 2025. None since EE.

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 1:16:35

well, outside of til or rd driving people from the game, i can't recall very many if any wars from two thousand.. that doesn't mean they never happened..

but lets be realistic.. the same arguments people make today, people made ten years ago. fifteen years ago.

but we argue politics and belittle where we're given an inch of room to do so.. literally nothing is different, save the ostensible or outright cheating being condoned by the game admins and alliance leaders.

this is the same argument same as it ever was

locket Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 1:28:04

Funny Symac. I was in Laf and the commentary from Laf during the Hanlong/TC incident wasnt much different than from RD during the Copper incident. Only difference was one side got to fight back and the other had a perhaps prejudiced admin decision simply delete so the complains were different because of that. So yah.

Symac

Feb 22nd 2014, 1:32:00

Locket: I know there were excuses, too many of them.
LaF isn't completely free of these either. Every time there has been mass cheating, it's been a bunch of excuses.

RD wasn't the first and won't be the last. LAE from FFA was first if my memory serves.

PS. Only talking about EE of course.

locket Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 1:43:54

Fair enough then :P Id say the answer to your question is it has always been an era of excused. Even 2025.

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 1:46:24

but, in his defense, that is only lockets excuse!

ha, fun!

Forgotten

Feb 22nd 2014, 2:56:20

Originally posted by EricEazyE:

3rd: Put the shoe on the other foot. If, say, AzN ruined Candy or Goku's FOR SURE #1 overall alliance country for no reason... you wouldn't have attacked us that set? You definitely would've hit us this set, regardless if reps were paid.

Multis? Perhaps you should look at your former head FR before you look this way, sir. Besides, KoH and a few others are the untags hitting you, they actually posted a war dec.

My legit country that was challenging for the win last reset was ruined by a suicider. However, if you were talking about being FAed and tech leeching daily, then yes, Titanium was FOR SURE #1.

If you have proof, or hints of proof that Candy Man was running multies, please submit to me.

Forgopop
LaFamiglia IA
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Forgotten

Feb 22nd 2014, 3:00:30

Originally posted by Cable:

Again, any legit proof would be welcome, LaF has been under close watch since the incident, and I'm certain that martian and co have looked at it already.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

euglaf Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 7:27:39

laf members stop posting on this thread.

it is pointless.

members get to do the talking on the war front. heads should be doing talking with individuals in private.

locket Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 7:50:18

They also looked at KJ and....

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 22nd 2014, 19:46:18

if you know for a fact someone is running multies then please provide us with proof. do you even know how many countries are safe listed?no you do not.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2014, 19:51:54

Ha ha, are all you little LAF dweebs going to listen to your Great Leader, euglaf? Let head do the talking!

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 19:58:51

I have no idea what crap you guys are talking about, but I've always wondered why there was not an unwritten rule that if a clan broke a pact, that nobody pact them again. It would sure send a message to everyone else not to do the same.
The EEVIL Empire

locket Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 21:31:16

I dont trust some of the safe list players I have played beside in my time in this game :P Call me jaded but...

Riddler Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 22:57:09

Originally posted by Symac:
1st point wasn't totally meant for just Neo, but the other points were in a way.

The 3rd point though is a bit debatable, I can assure you we wouldn't have attacked last set.
Assuming we got paid the reps, I don't think there would have been war. LaF has at least 1 top ten ruined a set by a suicider, in the past perhaps we have gone to war occasionally over it. I would say as a general rule so long as LaF is paid in a timely manner it doesn't affect relations.

That is the whole point of the pact terms LaF has, there is very clear repayment rules in effect. From my experience LaF pays it's debts as we wish to be paid when it happens to us.

Point 3 was geared toward Neo because it was the most recent incident, but it's not just that. In the past 4 years there has been many pacts broken. From my recollection this was almost unheard of in 2025.

Don't feel Neo is totally singled out, because this has been almost constant now for what has to be at least 3 years.

SO I am assuming, you are saying Ragers are making excuses? hell I'm pretty much the only Rager on these boards 90% of the time and I've never made an excuse. Hell the war isn't over so why would we be making excuses for losing. Hell you did know the FS time, but like I stated in my other thread, It should be a good war either way. If LaF wins so be it. It's not the way I wish for it to go down, but ti is what it is. Rage is just happy to be able to war somewhere with equal numbers... but oh well, I feel this is another trolling thread to cause drama... most teenage girls love drama so I'll leave you all to it

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 23rd 2014, 15:07:27

I don't see any of these things as new developments

Atryn Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 18:07:47

Latest excuse seems to be that an alliance should be allowed to recruit players before a set starts to come join them in fighting someone they mutually hate.... cause that would be unfair!

So be forewarned, if you declare your intent to attack someone, you are also now forbidden from taking new members just because they like the idea...

iScode Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 18:55:56

Symac you sit there and speak against cheating yet you play in the same alliance that lets hanlong have a major influence. If you were really against it you would have him removed from your alliance all together...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Murf Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 10:22:06

Pretty accurate

Wu Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 11:06:23

SOL is ranked too high.