Verified:

CAT FACTS

Jan 31st 2014, 18:31:01

Fact: Cats are cute and cuddly and make people happy

How about some small cat icons ingame? IE, instead of military man icon in the war room, why not a cat?

This is clearly discrimination against cats.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 31st 2014, 20:35:40

hell no.

DETAH TO CATS!!!!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2014, 18:41:03

Originally posted by Marshal:
hell no.

DETAH TO CATS!!!!!!

+100

I have nothing against Cat Death.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 2:54:02

fluff people, kittens make me happy

marshal knows naught of what he speaks, and cerb is only wanting to hurt my feelings, BUT I HAVE TWO KITTENS TO WARM MY HEART BACK SO HE'LL NEVER WIN!

Viceroy Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 4:08:26

I say sexy things to myself when I'm DANCING!
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 11:01:57

Cats are yucky. So is Braden.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2014, 0:19:59

Cats are a waste of skin, meat and bones if you ask me. They serve no useful purpose at all, for any reason that I've ever heard of.

Dogs can do all sorts of useful things, serve all manner of useful purposes, and just love to make their human happy. Cats couldn't give one good fluff about it's human, the ONLY time that cat will ever pay attention to you is when you are getting out that can of food, or box of meow mix, other than that, the thing has no purpose.

Wanhoop Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 11:36:44

instead of farms producing bushels, they should produce cats.

Alana Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 1:28:44

Yes. Moar cats
Alana
LCN Peon

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2014, 6:55:28

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2014, 4:00:59

THUNDERHORSE

Feb 26th 2014, 21:56:38

RIDE THE THUNDER HORSE!

braden Game profile

Feb 27th 2014, 4:06:11

kittens take up less space on the bed if they want to sleep, so ha, cerb, hurt my feelings if you can! :P

dogs need to be walked and taken outside to do their business, cats are content to sleep on a sill and do their business in a box (cats or dogs, either way, you need to clean up after, unless you're ""one of those people"", so your choice is cleaning up in public while everybody watches you to make sure you do, or in private, with a scoop, your choice, i prefer people not look at me, myself)

unless we're mining for gold, ko<3s, birds are slightly if not wholly useless :( unless it's a bird of paradise or bird of prey, but in those cases you're only denying it it's natural habitat (if you save it and it knows nothing of keeping itself alive, you have my full blessing!!)

my cat jasper also tells you all to fluff off, save alana of course :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2014, 4:14:57

Lol, many many moons ago growing up in Southern California we had a Siamese cat that my oldest but younger than me sister had rescued from a dumpster behind the animal hospital where she worked at, beautiful cat, she lived very long time, close to 16 years!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2014, 15:15:03

I had one cat in my whole life, and it wasn't my choice. I named him KittyTick because when he first decided to move into my house, he walked past my pitbull, slapped her on the nose and went on up the steps into the house when I was taking the dog out.

The thing seemed to be starving, and not having any cat food, opened a can of salmon for it, it ate the whole damned can and swelled up like a tick would, thus the name KittyTick.

It didn't act much like a cat which earned it a place in the house. It acted like a dog, wanted to go outside to take care of it's business just like a dog, it also played fetch with tin foil balls. It was fun to throw the tin foil ball over by the propane tank and watch KT go ripping after it and slide headfirst into the propane tank. Made a nice little ring on contact. :)

My ex-sister in law, tossed him out of a second floor window when he jumped her feet to play.

She was a real piece of work. The cat, due to the growth of having been fed regularly, and the exercise of play got to be the big Tom Cat on the block. He ruled the street for a long time before he just up and disappeared one day.

He was a Philly Cat, so I'm sure he's still running around up there somewhere raiding the dumpster behind the cheesesteak place most likely.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2014, 4:39:34

Haha, good story, Cerbz! :-)
(•_•)