Verified:

ingle Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 13:24:47

http://www.eestats.com/team/country/2 - one man tag who didn't attack anyone from TSO

http://www.eestats.com/team/country/42 - large commie indy who didn't grab TSO either (grabbed 1 untagged all set)

http://www.eestats.com/team/country/39 - Chem kill for no reason

http://www.eestats.com/team/country/46 - Gogy - although he did top feed ORDER once

You think netters are bad grabbing untaggeds, TSO is using a random kill policy and bullying untagged people off the server.

maxnoxious214 Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 13:30:53

yeah they kill me without any reason cause they knew i have potential to play the game ... if only got a team and alliance team i could take them down .. even i knew the team alliance exist one of i knew i got a alliance also attack me hahahaha .

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 14:03:00

which one is you, maxnoxious? i thought you were starting a new team this set.

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 14:05:10

Originally posted by ingle:
http://www.eestats.com/team/country/2 - one man tag who didn't attack anyone from TSO

http://www.eestats.com/team/country/42 - large commie indy who didn't grab TSO either (grabbed 1 untagged all set)

http://www.eestats.com/team/country/39 - Chem kill for no reason

http://www.eestats.com/team/country/46 - Gogy - although he did top feed ORDER once

You think netters are bad grabbing untaggeds, TSO is using a random kill policy and bullying untagged people off the server.

it may seem random to an occasional onlooker like yourself, but there's some higher order thinking involved in this one. =)

Scorba Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 14:22:54

Given the large amount of tags and untags we've had suicide on us in recent sets we've been forced to take preventative action against likely and previous suiciders. Anyone not wishing to be considered as such is encouraged to contact us.

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 15:19:15

whats your country number, ingle?

we'll come visit you and that way it won't be a random killing

post your number or stfu

Benzin Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 15:20:45

Preventative killing? I would kinda understand if the targets had in previously suicide you before. Otherwise it's a jerk move if they were innocent.

ingle Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 15:43:18

Originally posted by Benzin:
Preventative killing? I would kinda understand if the targets had in previously suicide you before. Otherwise it's a jerk move if they were innocent.

+1

So you want me to post my number so you can come kill/grief me even if I haven't hit you? Speaking about bullying...

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 15:50:20

TSO is a bunch of noobs who cant play who've banded together to take over a server through sheer force of numbers. i mean i guess it's nice that these ppl have a place they can pewpew without just being killed by players who actually know how to play the game, but otoh this is supposed to be a team server, not an alliance server, and having a clan spanning like 5-6 different tags is a joke. killing netters for no reason is lame as well and it seems now some of them are getting a big head about it

You dont get to net (#25)
Say goodbye to netting (#84)

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

h2orich Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 16:18:09

I've been hitting tso tags but I havent been killed yet. why?

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 16:22:07

Originally posted by h2orich:
I've been hitting tso tags but I havent been killed yet. why?

no no.. its the other way around. u dont hit us, and you get killed ;)

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 16:26:24

TSO IS LITERALLY HITLER

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 16:32:36

Kill kill kill!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 17:41:01

Speaking about bullying...

bullying? really? are we playing high school 2025?

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 18:06:33

Originally posted by Trife:

is that a dating sim? i want i want!

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 18:18:30

actually, i hope we are, because i'd call dibs on the varsity cheerleading squad

Boltar Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 19:04:41

u would have better luck with the JV they are more gullible

iScode Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 19:19:38

" killing netters for no reason is lame"

no its not.

FYI we all know who the untags were...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ingle Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 20:17:04

Now the truth comes out from several different players...and yet TSO claims the netters are the one who are still instigating this silly feud.

Trife - congrats on just being a troll. Then again, I guess if you suck at netting (the primary objective of the game), you do the only other thing you can - ruin other player's countries.

http://www.earthempires.com/profile/249
Server Rank
Express 100+
Alliance 25
Team 27
Primary 97
Tournament 25+

Let me know if you ever want to stop being a tool and learn how to net :P

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 20:32:55

netting (the primary objective of the game)

(CITATION NEEDED)

facts:
1) ive never once claimed to be a good netter
2) ive never once claimed to not be a troll or to post in a generally trollish manner. as a troll, seeing these types of posts just encourage me.
3) i play this game to have fun. i have more fun going pew pew rather than news camping, excel spreadsheeting, bottom feeding or market manipulating. some people like netting, and thats kewl. people being different and liking different things is what makes this world interesting. could you imagine how boring the world would be if we all liked the same things? no thank you
4) you mad.

opinions:
1) this is a team server, if you wish to play untagged, there are servers better suited for that style of play
2) for someone who sucks at math and is horrible at netting, i think my top 25 finish in alliance ain't half bad

so tell me, which country was yours? 2, 42, 39, or 46?

crest23 Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 20:37:15

This thing with the leaders in TSO is also the same thing with the leaders in Alliance, no strategic long term planning. They are classic, stage one thinking. Must eat food now, worry about tomorrow,......tomorrow. I would swear they hold high political positions in some african countries. But we all know they aren't even that smart.

So to stop people from griefing them, they are taking out untags who probably don't even know the history of TSO, therefore creating animosity from these untags for the next go around? See the vicious cycle there? Dummies? Anyone?

I'm pretty sure between elvs, boltar, and trife, they are/used to be 1500 lbs in weight and definitely got bullied in school. And since they still suck in life now as they did then, gastric surgery and all (you cannot hide the sheets of skin hanging under your armpit fatties!) they forever suck in this game, it is their turn to bully, albeit via the internet.

Please someone tell me that is not Alin I see playing for TSO? I'm about to throw up and lose all respect for him if so.

Edited By: crest23 on Feb 20th 2014, 20:40:50
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 20:38:42

i thought it was already known who all the countries killed were so why dont you tell us
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 20:39:44

Originally posted by iScode:

FYI we all know who the untags were...

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 20:41:05

Originally posted by crest23:

Please someone tell me that is not Alin I see playing for TSO? I'm about to throw up and lose all respect for him if so.
He has played for them before but he stepped away. Someone took his name this set.

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 20:48:08

Originally posted by blid:

i thought it was already known who all the countries killed were

facts:
1) i never once made that claim
2) i'm not a leader, an important member, or even know what's really going on in team (aka how the beef/conflict ever started). i originally joined team to kill things, because i like warring in this game. heck, i dont even have an account in the TSO site, nor do i know if TSO has a site heh. if that information is around, i dont even have access to it.
3) to me, i don't even care if we know who plays what, because again, in this game you don't need to have a reason to attack someone. if the leaders of my group/team decide to kill a country for whatever reason, i help kill it.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 21:02:18

heres the background for you, tso has like 25 members or whatever so they like to try to run the server and kill people without good reason and stuff. so one set after being pushed around the previous round, a bunch of the netters went at them and kicked they ass. so after that TSO just warred them every single set for like 6 sets and i guess they all finally disbanded their tags and quit the game now

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 21:07:57

so now tso has moved on to killing an assortment of untagged players who single tapped ORDER or who might be the remnants of those old tags. gotta REALLY drive the other players out of the game, make sure they're gone. cuz of still sore about being stood up to lol

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 21:16:19

I'm pretty sure between elvs, boltar, and trife, they are/used to be 1500 lbs in weight and definitely got bullied in school. And since they still suck in life now as they did then, gastric surgery and all (you cannot hide the sheets of skin hanging under your armpit fatties!) they forever suck in this game, it is their turn to bully, albeit via the internet.

really? personal attacks? how petty. but i'll humor you. the heaviest i've ever been is ~187 pounds, and that was perhaps a year ago, as of last saturday i weighed an even 180 pounds buck naked. on a 5 foot 10 or 11 inch frame, i wouldn't consider myself fat, but i can't deny i do have a small beer belly :)

i never got bullied in school. i was sorta friends with just about every group of people. from the jocks, the preps, the goths, skaters, nerds, rednecks, druggies, and normal folks, i had friends in every group. sure, i was closer to some folks (preps, nerds, druggies) than others, but that's just life. never had the need to bully anyone - and back in high school i was 150 lbs tops and couldn't have bullied anyone if i wanted to. =\

as to the sucking in life part - i'm pretty average. i don't make a ton of money, or have a super fancy job.. but i'm able to take care of my obligations/bills while also enjoying life, bought my own house last year, debt free, STD free, with no criminal record. i've got an awesome family who i love dearly, as well as a girlfriend who's pretty damn great as well. if you consider that 'sucking at life', then i'd beg to differ.

lastly, to personally attack someone after complaining about being bullied in an online game is pretty hypocritical, imho.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 21:20:26

lol, trife you just got trolled into posting your life story O_O

Alin Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 21:23:02

This thing with the leaders in TSO is also the same thing with the leaders in Alliance, no strategic long term planning. They are classic, stage one thinking. Must eat food now, worry about tomorrow,......tomorrow. I would swear they hold high political positions in some african countries. But we all know they aren't even that smart.

So to stop people from griefing them, they are taking out untags who probably don't even know the history of TSO, therefore creating animosity from these untags for the next go around? See the vicious cycle there? Dummies? Anyone?

Someone stole my country name. From TSO yea ...

but i see nothing wrong with playing in TSO. My earth mentor does play there and he is a person i do trust and will follow if asked to. So if he does that - there is nothing wrong there.

anyway this is a silly war. Team should be something else and i am sure both sides have a part of fault + a part of "righteous" here.

ingle Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 21:25:09

netting (the primary objective of the game)

(CITATION NEEDED)

facts:
1) ive never once claimed to be a good netter
2) ive never once claimed to not be a troll or to post in a generally trollish manner. as a troll, seeing these types of posts just encourage me.
3) i play this game to have fun. i have more fun going pew pew rather than news camping, excel spreadsheeting, bottom feeding or market manipulating. some people like netting, and thats kewl. people being different and liking different things is what makes this world interesting. could you imagine how boring the world would be if we all liked the same things? no thank you
4) you mad.

opinions:
1) this is a team server, if you wish to play untagged, there are servers better suited for that style of play
2) for someone who sucks at math and is horrible at netting, i think my top 25 finish in alliance ain't half bad

facts
1. I agree with you - you're not a great netter. That's why I offered to teach you how to net if you wanted. :P
2. I would also agree - but you don't need to claim being a troll to be a troll. Similarly, if you're a man, you don't need to claim to be a man in order to be a man.
3. And I agree here too - everyone plays for fun. I'm just stating that the point of the game IS to gain NW (hence why at the end of the set, ranks are given out based on total networth). I'm just trying to help you understand the basic game mechanics.
4. This is not a fact - because I'm NOT mad. I'm entertained. :)

And for the last country, which country was mine? What would be the fun in revealing which country I run anyway. Some things are better left unknown. ;)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 21:30:38

imaginee if there was an island that was full of kids & kids only, and an adult washed up on shore there, and trhe kids run the show and are always fucjking with the adult abd the adult is like 'lol you kids are retarded children' but what can he do cuz theres so many of them, so they just throw eggs at him & whatever. thats what it's like for a competent player entering team server lol. thats ok though, knowing how to play the game is important on every other server so i guess it's nice for there to be a refuge for the other peolpe somewhere, where they can feel in charge. ive mostly made peaece with it, y'all can put up your CAUTION - DO NOT CROSS tape like kids do over their bedroom doors and ill stay out, my only disappointment is that i actually like the idea of a server of 5-person max teams abnd thats been destroyed here

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 21:37:00

Originally posted by blid:
lol, trife you just got trolled into posting your life story O_O

meh, i don't mind sharing. it's also a rather slow day at work so it was either post on the forums or watch some star trek episodes. as someone who might be labeled/considered a troll, i realize sometimes even the trolls get trolled.

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 21:45:24

facts
1. I agree with you - you're not a great netter. That's why I offered to teach you how to net if you wanted. :P
2. I would also agree - but you don't need to claim being a troll to be a troll. Similarly, if you're a man, you don't need to claim to be a man in order to be a man.
3. And I agree here too - everyone plays for fun. I'm just stating that the point of the game IS to gain NW (hence why at the end of the set, ranks are given out based on total networth). I'm just trying to help you understand the basic game mechanics.
4. This is not a fact - because I'm NOT mad. I'm entertained. :)

And for the last country, which country was mine? What would be the fun in revealing which country I run anyway. Some things are better left unknown. ;)

1) no thanks, you don't seem like the type of person i'd have fun conversing with and hanging around. not meaning to be mean, but we just prefer different things
3) war/killing is how i prefer to netgain. i try to make my enemies have less NW than i do by killing them, parking lot/farming them. if my group is at war with HAN, i don't care what NW Genesis gets. it's irrelevant to me :) you seem to think i care about how i finish in this game - i don't. again i play to have fun - and i have fun by going pew pew.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2014, 21:53:33

it's fine to have fun warring, but some people prefer to net, and it is kind of fluffty to war those people for no good reason forcing them into a fight they don't enjoy over and over again set after set until they quit. isnt that an obnoxious way to behave? couldnt you actually wait for people that deserve to be warred or who want to war? tso doesn't care though, the bubble that their little team server fiefdom of scrubs exists in got poked so now they refuse to let it go ever. it's pathetic but i dnopt' play this server anyway and only made countries a few sets recently to help some pals fight back.

ingle Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 22:23:51

3) war/killing is how i prefer to netgain. i try to make my enemies have less NW than i do by killing them, parking lot/farming them...in reality by gang-banging them with multiple team tags

There we go - fixed that statement for you! :) Team isn't supposed to be alliance, it's supposed to be 5-man teams, not 5x5 teams aka 25-man teams.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again...good netters actually make better warrers since you have a much better country to crush your enemies with. Anyone can "war", but not everyone can "net". So really by learning to net, you can make your metagame even better.

Benny

Feb 20th 2014, 22:32:46

3) war/killing is how i prefer to netgain. i try to make my enemies have less NW than i do by killing them, parking lot/farming them...in reality by gang-banging them with multiple team tags

There we go - fixed that statement for you! :) Team isn't supposed to be alliance, it's supposed to be 5-man teams, not 5x5 teams aka 25-man teams.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again...good netters actually make better warrers since you have a much better country to crush your enemies with. Anyone can "war", but not everyone can "net". So really by learning to net, you can make your metagame even better.

you go ahead and play the game in the manner that you enjoy, and i'll play the game in a manner that i enjoy. everyone wins!

Benny

Feb 20th 2014, 22:41:21

damnit, another one of my alts that i forgot to switch out :(

Boltar Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 23:32:24

im gunna say this once, im proud that i went under the knife to lose weight so i could extend my life and live healthier.. on that note take the swear filter off cause i want u to read this.. GO fluff YOURSELF

Feb 21st 2014, 0:11:45

in team GoTuaLaP im waiting for my few old friends and encourage them to play again .. i guess next reset ill start a new team .. team server have team alliance not only by one team.

Vamps Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 1:37:40

maxnoxious214, you farmed and ABed TSO last set randomly when we were at war with etft. Now you want to whine because we killed you? stfu.

Ingle, what happened to Seawolf? I went to add you to the war database and couldn't find your tag? I commend the courage it takes for you to talk trash, while simultaneously hiding from us. Please, teach us your ways.

You guys are a joke.

bertz Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 1:43:21

Originally posted by Vamps:
maxnoxious214, you farmed and ABed TSO last set randomly when we were at war with etft. Now you want to whine because we killed you? stfu.

I see

Feb 21st 2014, 1:55:01

ows .. really.. hmm.. no time for childish players who cant accept what happen last set ..

Vamps Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 2:08:41

Why should I forget what happened last set? There are grudges in alliance server that last for years, and you whine because we killed you for what you did last set? You involved yourself in this war in the first place. Now do me a favor and restart so that we can kill you again.

That goes for the other guys we have killed as well... and for the record, we aren't done =D

ingle Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 3:18:35

Originally posted by Vamps:
Ingle, what happened to Seawolf? I went to add you to the war database and couldn't find your tag? I commend the courage it takes for you to talk trash, while simultaneously hiding from us. Please, teach us your ways.

You guys are a joke.

I got bored of TSO and went on to better things...watching you lose so many times is just sad and boring. And I see you're still just as interested in gang banging other players. I guess after taking it from behind so much has really made you fatally emo. har har.

And where was Seawolf? I believe I saw one in Rank 1 a couple sets ago while you were at war and getting your ass handed to you :)

http://www.earthempires.com/team/47/clans/Seawolf

Vamps Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 3:43:09

You brag about getting a rank one when you gangbanged TSO, yet harp on TSO for "gangbanging" countries that were hitting them last set?

You're such a whiney little fluff. Go get deleted in express again.

Trife Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 3:56:47

cheaters never win, ingle

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2014, 3:58:17

Without TSOs random killing sprees this server would be fkn boring to play in haha.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

h2orich Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 4:19:54

To TSO:

You guys cant fight a bunch of netters? Stand up and fight it out, why take it out on untaggeds and people who single tap you? It makes you guys look like sore losers. Not only that, you're driving people out of this server and maybe this game. What kind of satisfaction you get from killing untaggeds? some low self esteem you have there.

To the rest of the people:

If you dont like how TSO is reacting, leave this server. This server is not worth playing and not worth your time. You have better things in life to do. This server is not moderated, they have no strict rules on how team tags can only be members of 5 but now multiple tags are being run by the same person. Anyone is free to do anything in this server, you cant tell them how they should play.

This problem will be on-going till someone steps in and enforce 5-man tag.

ingle Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 4:22:37

ha. I didn't even participate in the war and you guys STILL lost. Not to mention, TPA wasn't even helping either. That set, you guys just got schooled in a even fight against netters.

I guess all you can resort to doing is gang banging other players.