Verified:

NorCal Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 7:46:10

Gee, I was hoping some of the old timers coming back had helped the game.
: )

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 7:59:53

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by HavocMD:
I seemed that a year ago there were only a small handful of viable alliances. Now there appears to be a great distribution of of members and alliances. It's great to see alliances like RAGE, iMag back. PDM running strong again. DANGER is not only more fun than a barrel full of hand-grenade wielding monkeys and seem to add a member every set. Hell, for whatever it's worth, Pinoy and Gambino are out there doing whatever it is that they're doing.

How the hell has this server gotten healthy all of a sudden given it's trajectory? That or have I smoked too much crack today and I'm way off base?

But anyways, my applause to all of you. My friends, enemies, and those I have yet to sort out. We just might be able to get another couple years out of this game after all!

+1

+1

To Law & Order! *raises a cheer*

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 8:03:56

lets just say it's moving in the right direction. =) Let's get more out of this game. consolidate foundations and move on forward. =) optimism is good for your health. =)

now feel the vibration ;)

http://www.youtube.com/...eature=share&index=12

bertz Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 6:08:22

bonus

archaic Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 14:50:45

Trife, have you ever thought of cuddling with a hairy, greying, early 40's redneck guy? Cuz I could so totally be gay for you.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Butterball Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 21:32:47

B