Verified:

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:00:47

Why?

If ICD wants they will ruin your resets for quite a while... Desimating that member base of netters. Slowly pushing them either out of the game or into TKO membership.

Just wondering why? NBK and ARES seemed like it was enough. Why push things beyond what was needed? To show off? Wanted a war reset(I saw your builds, you were hitting someone). Preparing for ICD to hit you? I know Terry. He's not going to hit you first unless you provoke him.

Anyway, random thoughts from a guy who really doesn't matter ;)
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:02:17

Originally posted by ICe Man:
Why?

If ICD wants they will ruin your resets for quite a while... Desimating that member base of netters. Slowly pushing them either out of the game or into TKO membership.

Just wondering why? NBK and ARES seemed like it was enough. Why push things beyond what was needed? To show off? Wanted a war reset(I saw your builds, you were hitting someone). Preparing for ICD to hit you? I know Terry. He's not going to hit you first unless you provoke him.

Terry?

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:03:02

Terry = Rats.

the more you know!

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:03:16

Terry = RaTS
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Twain Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 22:25:47

Why?

I haven't played for several sets, but I'll take a crack at it:

1) Most of the PAN membership that's fighting in this war is what I could call "core membership" that just enjoy playing together. Perhaps we lose a member, two at most. The rest of them aren't going anywhere unless it's taking a break from the game.

2) Donny and the other CC people were talking a lot at the end of last set, and obviously RaTS was quite loud on the boards as well. We, along with NBK and Ares, were convinced ICD was going to declare on at least 2 of the 3 clans, and possibly all 3, and at least those of us in PAN have played the "let's just hope what we're hearing is wrong" game enough times when we were convinced a war was imminent, and we've absorbed a lot of FS's (mostly, ironically, from NBK). We didn't really feel like doing that again.

3) PAN actually intended to join the war at the same time, but we didn't realize they wanted to attack as early as they did. That's actually probably on me, since I'm probably the most vocal PAN person and was/am inactive....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 22:36:10

Originally posted by Twain:
Why?

I haven't played for several sets, but I'll take a crack at it:

1) Most of the PAN membership that's fighting in this war is what I could call "core membership" that just enjoy playing together. Perhaps we lose a member, two at most. The rest of them aren't going anywhere unless it's taking a break from the game.

2) Donny and the other CC people were talking a lot at the end of last set, and obviously RaTS was quite loud on the boards as well. We, along with NBK and Ares, were convinced ICD was going to declare on at least 2 of the 3 clans, and possibly all 3, and at least those of us in PAN have played the "let's just hope what we're hearing is wrong" game enough times when we were convinced a war was imminent, and we've absorbed a lot of FS's (mostly, ironically, from NBK). We didn't really feel like doing that again.

3) PAN actually intended to join the war at the same time, but we didn't realize they wanted to attack as early as they did. That's actually probably on me, since I'm probably the most vocal PAN person and was/am inactive....

Twain, I'm disappointed that's your "crack at it", weak sauce at best.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Donny Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 22:50:10

well, i was vocal bc you scumbags (Kemo and 1 other) were FAin nbk. while they outnumbered us 3:1 .... a very valid reason twain other than that, i use to really like panlv. things change i guess.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 22:51:43

FYI we are not killing anything now but panlv for the rest of this reset. NBK and ares already got there fluff pushed in. now its your turn. I dont care if nbk has a 50mil NW country with 0 turrets. ill choose to lemming your 500k.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

kemo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 23:17:34

for the life of me i dont understand how you cant see your war stocks were vastly superior to another clan netting set. even if they are primarily a warring clan. you cant just turn a netting country around on a dime. if you really are as good a netter as you claim to be youd know that. fact is you were completely in the wrong and now your trying this "poor me" fluff. sell it to someone else whos buying
all praised to ra

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 23:30:46

why are you all still fluffing over spilt milk? last set was that.. i told mdevol himself he was retarded for breaking a pact( that didnt go over so well lol.) but it is what it is.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 23:40:43

Weird kemo, we seemed to turn around on a dime. NBK and ARES hit us, and without any stock we turned it around on them, if we would have had stock, they wouldn't have been able to kill anything after the FS. Anyone that thinks there is some magical difference between a war country and a netting country is a retard.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 0:23:36

Lol Donny is not a spokesman not even close lol

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 2:33:27

Originally posted by Donny:
FYI we are not killing anything now but panlv for the rest of this reset. NBK and ares already got there fluff pushed in. now its your turn. I dont care if nbk has a 50mil NW country with 0 turrets. ill choose to lemming your 500k.

Gonna be pretty awesome finishing you guys with my 10th round of restarts as nbk and ares continue to pound you.

ddd Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 2:40:02

get over yourself angryj

and take off that silly dress already

Desperado Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 2:41:34

but he looks purdy

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 2:43:02

Originally posted by ddd:
get over yourself angryj

and take off that silly dress already

Who the fluff are you?

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 2:50:05

that's bomber
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 3:07:00

Ahh, he must be angry that he can't wipe out my countries with 2000 bot run ones now and everyone else on the server isn't scared of him. Makes sense.

JoeFFA Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 3:37:05

No worries, Donny. We'll keep you and your guys pretty busy till end of set, and the rest of the sets if you like. It's been like that for years :
P

ddd Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 4:38:37

lol hey joe what ya know

assumes its joeskin,

sup old timer

lol at pan the creator of bots

those chem spy kill runs on you were all hand made Dudley

ALL OF EM

Twain Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:43:33

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Twain, I'm disappointed that's your "crack at it", weak sauce at best.

Then I guess it's good for me that I don't derive my self-worth from what you think of me or my perspective.

And ddd: JoeFFA isn't joeskin. JoeFFA is another old-time PAN player from E2025, but not joeskin. Not sure where joeskin is these days.

JoeFFA Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:51:59

Shh twain, I was keeping em guessing!

Yea. Foiled. But those who know 'skin knows how he posts.. Not like this, lol..

Just remember the bots... Bots.. Bots...

Twain Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 15:54:14

my bad.

JoeFFA may or may not be joeskin. Or as long as we keep the box closed, could he be both joeskin AND not joeskin?

kemo Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 17:25:31

with or without the skin we will never know
all praised to ra