Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 23:50:11

To: RaTS FYA
Hey Rats,

I see you think we gonna gangbang you next set. I can assure you, we have no intentions to hit ICD next set. I am offering you a FDP/UNAP pact and hope that will take away your suspicions.

Rebel

So either rebel is just a sack of ass that was fully planning on breaking his own pact, and or ares and panlv's best buds were going to leave them high and dry if they really thought we were going to hit them. Either way shady ass clans are shady
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 23:50:49

Ally up
Feb 01, 2014
To: RaTS FYA
Hey Rats, I am still wondering what your plans will be next set. You have the cc guys merging into icd. I am still offering icd a pact for next set even when those cc guys join your tag. Like I said, there is no beef between nbk and icd.

Rebel
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 0:19:49

Lol rats it's ok bud! We got this!

Rosco Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 0:30:21

I was waiting for this...here we go....

Im only going to say this once. Ares had no plans to hit ICD. The first I heard of the rumor we were going to hit you was from you. We asked the server to contact us for pacts. You never did. You and I went back and forth for a few threads. You claim to have 20 of the best players in the land. So at the reset still with no pact and your prediction of over 320 countries....We entertained the idea. NBK and Ares were in from the start. TKO turned the idea down and PANLV was not confirmed until after we FSed. So the only person to point fingers at is yourself. If you think your going to be gang banged and you failed to pact them.....Then it's obvious thats what you wanted from the start.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2014, 0:33:39

Question is.

Did you sign the pact?

Everybody but you understand exactly why all this happend. And yeah, we even tried to pact you.

Now, did you sign it?

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 0:38:58

ICD will never pact out the server, and just because we don't have a pact doesn't mean we will hit you. I have been the FA for a number of clans and none of them have I pacted out. It isn't a game unless their is unpredictability.

You guys were scared fluffless plain and simple.

Rosco Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 0:46:04

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
ICD will never pact out the server, and just because we don't have a pact doesn't mean we will hit you. I have been the FA for a number of clans and none of them have I pacted out. It isn't a game unless their is unpredictability.

Bahahahahah scared fluffless. You are worse than Maki was.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2014, 0:53:36

Originally posted by Rosco:

Bahahahahah scared fluffless. You are worse than Maki was.

The FS this early is what then?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

issactan Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 0:54:55

I guess...this is not as bad as breaking a uNAP, probably CC changed the whole meaning of uNAP. =/

Rosco Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 0:56:14

We had a general idea who was playing this set. Hit you before you hit us and hit before you finnish teching.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Desperado Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 0:57:32

so.. let me get this straight...

you all declared war... because CC broke a pact last reset...

but you're all mad because we didn't pact you this set?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 0:59:34

That's what I read to, lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2014, 0:59:47

Originally posted by Rosco:
We had a general idea who was playing this set. Hit you before you hit us and hit before you finnish teching.

Ah yes yes, you keep telling yourself that.

I'm curious about the tech part though, fill me in, please...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Twain Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 1:04:55

Originally posted by Desperado:
so.. let me get this straight...

you all declared war... because CC broke a pact last reset...

but you're all mad because we didn't pact you this set?

That's certainly a creative way of looking at it. The more obvious way is: NBK wanted to avoid war with ICD and offered a pact. When that pact was not accepted, a very logical reason that the pact was rejected was that ICD planned on warring NBK.

Whether that's true or not, only you guys in ICD know, but your reading of the situation is definitely applying some major spin.

issactan Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 1:10:26

From a neutral point of view:

- not wrong to war a non pacted clan
- ICD chose not to pact the big boys even though claiming that they wanted to net, so ie implying that there is a chance to grab them if they feel like it and may eventually lead to war
- ICD was a little too loud/arrogant on FFAT, claiming they were going to win TNW and telling everyone they are the "biggest boy" whether you like it or not
- ICD members should have just stay off the boards and leave politics to the leaders
- Humility goes a long way

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 1:11:29

Twain they also knew if we decide dto come to them, we would give them 72 hours notice minimum, and more if they needed it, and they could call in any ally they wanted, and we only pacted 3 clans total, so plenty of allies htey could choose from.

But the whole you didn't pact us means you meant to hit us, means we planned on hitting over double our number of countries.

Feb 16th 2014, 1:30:32

I would of appreciated if you let me finish my tech phase...

Desperado Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 1:32:35

I would have appreciated it if i was allowed to start a tech phase

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 1:46:45

I was done with mine

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 2:09:01

ROFLCOPTOR

4 people left in CC

dumbfcks lmfao
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 3:12:53

I'm still amazed that a few comments on FFAT by a couple people ruffled everyone's feathers. I thought we weren't all teenagers anymore.
Your base is mine!

Twain Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 3:13:11

Twain they also knew if we decide dto come to them, we would give them 72 hours notice minimum, and more if they needed it, and they could call in any ally they wanted, and we only pacted 3 clans total, so plenty of allies htey could choose from.

But the whole you didn't pact us means you meant to hit us, means we planned on hitting over double our number of countries.

I didn't say it was necessarily right that not pacting them meant you intended to hit them. As I said, the only ones that know that for sure are you guys leading ICD. But surely you can see why they might think that.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 3:32:58

They just like to hit any new clan that comes in. NBK did the same thing to chaos when they first started.

Khavic25 Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 3:42:24

You could have avoided the FS if you had accepted the pact.

How is that hard to understand?
Damn missed it

JoeFFA Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 3:42:39

Netting didn't seem to be the direction this set was going, so let's just say we obliged you guys with the 20 best killers in the game :)

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 4:20:13

I sure hope those 20 start playing their countries. I gots to see this fluff. Big bad killlers, oooohhhhh, Im scared.
HT

Feb 16th 2014, 4:30:05

Originally posted by Home Turf:
I sure hope those 20 start playing their countries. I gots to see this fluff. Big bad killlers, oooohhhhh, Im scared.

Wait do you not remember us Turing the tide pulling way ahead in kills with less hits after being FS'ed lol

Those 20 some are playing.

rebelnbk Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 8:14:00

Read what you want to read Rats. But without a creative mind and some empathetic feelings it's hard to know ones intentions.

Later I will post my way of thinking in this situation. I don't say I am right or it's the truth, it's just the way I (we) come to the conclusion to war you.